PHARMA ONLY - Pharmasource

Everyone with seized order get re-ship. Shipping time to USA was always the same, there is no difference at the moment and we have No more 3-4 seizures so far.

I never had any issue with @PHARMAonly .

Last order reseived 2 or 3 weeks ago .
Order was EU to EU .

In my opinion the problem is not the source its the shipment EU to US .

also trust the source and never had a problem - stull useful to hear feedback on peoples' delivery experience though in case it indicates a problem with shipping from that loctation. In my case, it's shipping within the EU (not to US) and nearly 4 weeks is unusual, but hopefully that will resolve soon

Tracking showing no activity at all ; then all of the sudden is out for delivery.

Tracking at this moment is irrelevant; doesnt show real activity .
Yes took more than 25 days ;
Thats why you dont start cycle until you have everything ready.

Comes down to whether or not you want to wait the month for your products… I haven’t received my order yet and am not particularly worried about it however there are sources out there that sell the same products from the same country of origin that have much quicker shipping to US. I’ll spend the extra $20 on my order to see it in a reasonable amount of time. As I’ve said before, it’s 2021 I’m spoiled… I want my shit ASAP. Why can’t Amazon sell Genotropin pens? I’ve done my fair share of buying items Western Union and waiting two months for landing. It’s not 2003 anymore

PHARMA ONLY is a genuine guy and i’m speaking from my personal experience with him. He sent out the first package which arrived in 14 days and literally forgot the 2nd one after i reminded him and that took about 20 days but it’s obviously not his fault it was customs trying to be curious george sending my package in circles. I almost thought he gave me the wrong tracking number lol
I think you should delete the pictures with the Detail shipping info .

Yikes. Literally deleted the screenshots, i completely forgot about the shipping info, But yeah i was trying to make a point. Hope everyone receives their package.

Yeah i also hope everyone received his order in near future .
I couldnt unterstand why some parcels are shipped oversea very fast and some dont .
My understanding is this , that every parcel who get via Chicago take much longer time and had a high sizure risk .

I look again how long exactly my last order take on the last of July .
It was only 6 days EU to EU .