PHARMA ONLY - Pharmasource

I received my order today, some insulin pens and other little things.
Time from receipt of tracking to touchdown: 9 days, 14 in total (EU->EU).
I am very satisfied and will likely order again.

Tracking showing no activity at all ; then all of the sudden is out for delivery.

Tracking at this moment is irrelevant; doesnt show real activity .
Yes took more than 25 days ;
Thats why you dont start cycle until you have everything ready.
Same happened to me. Chicago customs man. The worst.

Yea have some boxes. Don’t remember the price, but can clean them at 15$ each
20210826_192520.jpg

Attachments

• 20210826_192520.jpg
    20210826_192520.jpg
    837.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210826_192520.jpg
    20210826_192520.jpg
    837.3 KB · Views: 24
Finally arrived, tried the Modafinil and it is legit. Very strong at only 100mgs. Using the T3 in my upcoming cut so I will update then as well.

Why do you americans buy from EU sources, i just don´t get it, SMH, i see a lot of US domestic sources, makes absolutely no sense, right now we europeans have a ton shit of problems buying from UK sources, even if UK is Europe right next to me, it is out of the union, don´t want to even imagine what is like to get it from a different continet, damn

Why do you americans buy from EU sources, i just don´t get it, SMH, i see a lot of US domestic sources, makes absolutely no sense, right now we europeans have a ton shit of problems buying from UK sources, even if UK is Europe right next to me, it is out of the union, don´t want to even imagine what is like to get it from a different continet, damn
These things aren’t readily available at pharmacies in the states. These guys can walk in and grab whatever they need, we can’t do that. We need a prescription. Oh and they’re also a felony here.

My pack finally landed. Took a little bit. About 3 weeks to get through Chicago. But happy In The end, was my first time with this guy. Correspondence was alway easy and proper.

Still waiting on my stuff… all good though. Should’ve known better to begin with. Anytime these EU sources send with Airmail and not a private courier it’s a shit show. It’s worth spending the extra cash with the multiple other sources who utilize those services

Still waiting on my stuff… all good though. Should’ve known better to begin with. Anytime these EU sources send with Airmail and not a private courier it’s a shit show. It’s worth spending the extra cash with the multiple other sources who utilize those services
I can send to USA with private courier sir its just too expensive thats why i dont offer it.

Sponsors