PHARMA ONLY - Pharmasource

@PHARMAonly Hey dude, I want a refund. I paid you 1 week ago and still no update or shipment. Hit me up on my email. Thanks!
maybe you should upgrade your meso member status to "prime" today.
just 7,99$ monthly
--> next day prime delivery service for all sources on this board
--> free delivery cost
--> free return incase of no alpha feeling after the first inject/tab (this includes: no strength increase of atleast 15% on every excersise, no increased muscle pump, no weight increase of atleast 1,5kg within 1 day)

This and the other pharmasource are a big fat scam
Why do you say this? Bunk products ? Fake pharma grade ? Underdosed products?

Or because the situation with the communication.

Pharmasource yeah he has a problem atm idk the reason but I'm still pretty confident to send him money even if he answer 1 month later had many succeful orders in the past. Even with the communication problems but yeah I can see probably you will wait to much to get the items.

But for pharma source pharma grade I have contacted him many times this months and always had a reply same day.

Also I tell you this because I wanna know if you have spot fake products replica underdosed etc cause I'm a regular customer and if y have spot some fake gear etc maybe I should rethink who I buy from

ive also ordered from pharmasource many times and was happy with everything but i would say itd be good business practise for the person running the pharma only to maybe make a brief comment regarding the pharmasource absence to put worries at bay? as the pharma only is clearly affiliated with pharmasource. may stop people coming into this thread to aomplain as much. just a thought (if this has already happened apologies as i havent gone too far back in the pharma thread)

Just received my order, took approximately 2.5 weeks. I haven't had an issue with communication. I get at least 2-3 replies a day and that's if I'm asking questions.