pharmacom Darius test prop blood work

I did message OP an apology early in the morning explaining the low blow. He did read that message I know this for a fact. He didn't reply back ...so I can only imagine the reasons for not replying. hmmmmmm

Dude only has a few posts. First post comes in bitching and hasn't stopped.

See....

Believe what you want, I'd say you're on the wrong board if you don't trust SIMEC and AL.

Why so focused on me? Yes my first post here was blasting pharmacom on their Dbol, but if you go back and read through it I also state that I had no issues with their Sust 300.

As for the whole anabolic lab thing...We're not dealing in Girl Scout cookies here. Everything about purchasing steroids on line breeds skepticism. I guarantee any source would pay out the ass to have positive results posted on such a "highly" trusted testing site. Just because meso's put their undevided trust behind AL doesn't mean I will.

Any lab can go to shit in a day and Anabolic lab has its fair share of holes

Why so focused on me?

Because you sound shady...

Anabolic lab has its fair share of holes

Really?? Name em.

As for SIMEC, you really think all the UGL's that tested good are paying off SIMEC?? Lmao. Maybe you should read this post.

I'm going to jump in here in defense of SIMEC. They are a medchem CRO (contract research organization) with ISO and Swiss Gov't certification.

Analytic testing of steroids for AL or p'com probably comprises about 0.01% of their business. Once upon a time in another life I was a medicinal chemist. From experience I can tell you these CROs live and die by their accreditation and audits. The idea that they are going to fake results for anyone and risk their accreditation, much less for customers who are merely a drop in the ocean in terms of total revenue, makes no sense.

Furthermore, they're in Switzerland, which is the only reason they can and are willing to test these products. Typical Swiss approach to the law - fuck the rest of the world, we do what we want and we do it with a precision which is the envy of everyone else.

Pharmacom may be crooked as fuck. Who knows? SIMEC, them I trust. Those
"Pieces of Paper" are verifiable with the Swiss government and ISO.

Now once the results leave the hands of SIMEC, all bets are off. But if you independently verify (call them) the results with SIMEC you'll get what the numbers actually are (assuming they will talk to you, common practice is they would tell you to piss off of yore not the customer).

Like I said believe what you want.

Because you sound shady...

Really?? Name em.

As for SIMEC, you really think all the UGL's that tested good are paying off SIMEC?? Lmao. Maybe you should read this post.

Like I said believe what you want.
For example how many times in the last year have they tested Test E from any given source? I get the cost aspect, but one positive result from any given substance once a year doesn't say much in this game of selective scamming.

I will believe what I want and I urge you and everyone else here to do the same.

AL is just another tool for us to use to make an informed decision on a purchase. It's far from the end all be all that people chalk it up as though.

My 2 cents. I appreciate your input

For example how many times in the last year have they tested Test E from any given source? I get the cost aspect, but one positive result from any given substance once a year doesn't say much in this game of selective scamming.

I'm not following...you'd rather see Test E tested more than say Tren or Mast or any fucking thing besides Test?

I'm not following...you'd rather see Test E tested more than say Tren or Mast or any fucking thing besides Test?
Go back and read it again bro... It's really not that hard to decipher what exactly I'm saying. You're some kind of special to pull that out of my last post.

There needs to be consistent testing on a variety of products

You're ignorant and really not someone worth arguing with.

Go back and read it again bro... It's really not that hard to decipher what exactly I'm saying. You're some kind of special to pull that out of my last post.

I figured they didn't test "test" as frequently because it cheaper then other drugs to make so less likely to be bunk or underdosed.

If you want more products tested more often pony up.

I'll be waited for you to post those test results on your dbol.

And fuck you!!

I hope I'm wrong because in the end I wish everyone receives good gear. But let's be real the game is shady as fuck!

Either someone is paying you to troll this board or you seriously have no fucking life.... Just saying

Op. Thanks for posting up. Looking big bro

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! No one here is getting compensated BUT YOU SIR, to troll/shill this forum!

"Thanks for posting up. Looking big bro"....wtf!

^^new way of making friends I see. What next? A back rub?^^^

Anyway....525 mg a week at 4000 is what? 7.6x. That's okay, specifically when pcom products are overdosedo_O. If posting this is sincere in nature, fine...this is beneficial for the boards

I find it strange the op has been in only pharmacon related threads only.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! No one here is getting compensated BUT YOU SIR, to troll/shill this forum!

"Thanks for posting up. Looking big bro"....wtf!

^^new way of making friends I see. What next? A back rub?^^^

Anyway....525 mg a week at 4000 is what? 7.6x. That's okay, specifically when pcom products are overdosedo_O. If posting this is sincere in nature, fine...this is beneficial for the boards

I find it strange the op has been in only pharmacon related threads only.

I feel sorry for all you losers that spend so much time here Hating and trolling the forum and get nothing in return beside an ego boost.. Yall make me laugh

Self explanatory tbh.....

I agree... Writing meso on the paper and taking another pic is pretty simple and would make his claim look better... Also if he really wants that 100 store credit he should prove his bloods are his bloods.. So let's wait and see if he is legit

I feel sorry for all you losers that spend so much time here Hating and trolling the forum and get nothing in return beside an ego boost.. Yall make me laugh
I hate to see you shills sell your soul for a few vials of test c.....

Pitiful...you fucking sellout

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I hate to see you shills sell your soul for a few vials of test c.....

Pitiful...you fucking sellout

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

First lmfao at a few vials of test c

Second. This is the internet.. Better yet one board. You think people better yet me,care about what you think of me. Nope. Enjoy WASTING your precious time on meso