pharmacom Darius test prop blood work

I agree... Writing meso on the paper and taking another pic is pretty simple and would make his claim look better... Also if he really wants that 100 store credit he should prove his bloods are his bloods.. So let's wait and see if he is legit
Wow call me crazy Dema but from how I learned the hustle. I'm going to say the student is trying to teach the graduated!!! Please son your game is weak. Time needed for what? Let's guess...whomever sent OP the pic needs time to resend with name and date? This is just speculation but be real. No time should be needed if you're innocent. Way too many suspicious things have occurred already. Why didn't he reply to my apology after I know he read it. I'm done....people can be there own judge

First lmfao at a few vials of test c

Second. This is the internet.. Better yet one board. You think people better yet me,care about what you think of me. Nope. Enjoy WASTING your precious time on meso
Yo sugabritches

Of course you care. Wasting time....lol. It's funny your daddy's forcing you to respond to these statements. If you were higher on his totem pole you'd be doing something other than promoting 50% off on steroids OR organizing some auction. Maybe business is slow? Dunno!. Are you taking night classes cause your stuck in that dead end job and your boss( pharmacon ) doesn't recognize you? Hmmmm, that's what I see.

You say you don't post alot on the forum? Maybe we should go over the near 4000 post on one other board you frequent. So who has better things to do with their time?

Huh

Wow call me crazy Dema but from how I learned the hustle. I'm going to say the student is trying to teach the graduated!!! Please son your game is weak. Time needed for what? Let's guess...whomever sent OP the pic needs time to resend with name and date? This is just speculation but be real. No time should be needed if you're innocent. Way too many suspicious things have occurred already. Why didn't he reply to my apology after I know he read it. I'm done....people can be there own judge

I know you don't have a life sir but other here do.... This guy is not affiliated with darius or frank besides wanting store credit for posting bloods... So

Yo sugabritches

Of course you care. Wasting time....lol. It's funny your daddy's forcing you to respond to these statements. If you were higher on his totem pole you'd be doing something other than promoting 50% off on steroids OR organizing some auction. Maybe business is slow? Dunno!. Are you taking night classes cause your stuck in that dead end job and your boss( pharmacon ) doesn't recognize you? Hmmmm, that's what I see.

You say you don't post alot on the forum? Maybe we should go over the near 4000 post on one other board you frequent. So who has better things to do with their time?

Huh
I never said I don't post a lot. I just get paid to waste my time unlike you...
Funny part is most of those 4000 post are from contest posting hundreds of post on one thread...

All I see is jealousy at its finest....

lol Dema don't be a condescending smart ass. If you have problems with members here being real and their only motive is exposing the BS. To bad!!! Since you think I'm a shit disturber, I'll share something. OP here joined Meso and his very first post was pumping PC way back. NO new member introduction just straight to shilling PC. To boot the only person he added to his following list is Darius lol Here's a taste of the old Meso and what happens to shills Dema enjoy....Oh and no bloods wherever posted there in the end. So yes I will question OP'S motives.

pharmacom GH Darius
Read Dema^^^^^....yes I know I talk alot and guilty as charged. But I will back up my talk. Unlike like you who had to be exposed by somebody ;) case closed.

I guess your primary job doesn't pay much. Probably why you need this 2nd job...

Bwahahahaha

@Dema
He ain't gonna have his second gig much longer. Why do you think he's trying so hard to discourage members? Cuz they are eating him alive. Welcome to Meso Dema :)

He ain't gonna have his second gig much longer. Why do you think he's trying so hard to discourage members? Cuz they are eating him alive. Welcome to Meso Dema :)

Lmao.. Yall keep living in your fantasy world

Don't like beating a man down but before anything can be possibly faked and posted. I just noticed something interesting. I posted my apology to OP at 955am well seems OP was last seen on Meso at 1027am today. He said nothing. ...do the math.

1 thing to see here also tho is @CdnGuy actually apologized to the OP and OP was logged in 30 minutes later but silent. Also he hasn't been back in this thread to post up the info asked of him or to even just say fuck off. Figured he would say something else at least but looking at that old thread it seems to be a reoccurring thing for him.

Lmao we were typing at the same time, you were quicker on the draw.
Don't like beating a man down but before anything can be possibly faked and posted. I just noticed something interesting. I posted my apology to OP at 955am well seems OP was last seen on Meso at 1027am today. He said nothing. ...do the math.

I never said I don't post a lot. I just get paid to waste my time unlike you...
Funny part is most of those 4000 post are from contest posting hundreds of post on one thread...

All I see is jealousy at its finest....
So your paid to waste your time? That's fucked up considering what a rep should be doing for a company? I would hope you would be trying to guide new users and members in the right path of aas usage and safety. Answering questions and providing proof of your company's legitimacy. I guess some of us Pharmacomstore user like myself are a waste of your time. My last order of pharmacom was my last.

Oh man.... Prop to cdn that it's at least around trying to figure out the shit going on.

funny thing is... I don't understand why ppl have to lie on these stuff. they give you store credit no matter how good or bad the bloods are... Pathetic to fake it like that lol

Plus it's so easy to manipulate prop bloods that I don't even look at them anymore.

I got good bloods on PC prop, but my good bloods doesn't assure you all the other bloods will be on point.

Oh Dema, cut the bullshit.
I believe that the loser is you and not cdn or any other guy that stay here a lot of time. You know why? If you have to spend your time for a second job just to get a bit of money or gear you must be in some desperate situation. Wasting my time for few coins? Pleaseeeee bitch.

Instead if you stay here just because you like it... Well then you are doing what you enjoy and maybe if you can afford to spend so much time doing what you enjoy... I believe you are probably richer then a fucking loser needing to rep for someone to get some free shit.

So your paid to waste your time? That's fucked up considering what a rep should be doing for a company? I would hope you would be trying to guide new users and members in the right path of aas usage and safety. Answering questions and providing proof of your company's legitimacy. I guess some of us Pharmacomstore user like myself are a waste of your time. My last order of pharmacom was my last.

Was a fan of PC until late...I work hard for my money and I appreciate ppl like you and Cdnguy since you're only looking out for others.
I know buying gear is a gamble but with ppl like you guys finding out gaps in stories, it's easier to make a right decision on legit gear.
Again, thanks.
Frank

Was a fan of PC until late...I work hard for my money and I appreciate ppl like you and Cdnguy since you're only looking out for others.
I know buying gear is a gamble but with ppl like you guys finding out gaps in stories, it's easier to make a right decision on legit gear.
Again, thanks.
Frank
Just to be fair to PC by no means does this situation suggest PC is at fault. Nor suggests all their gear is a gamble. Their dbol seems to be a reoccurring problem for them.But overall guys seem to be happy (currently).
edit- and their GH is suspect imo

Last edited: