pharmacom Darius test prop blood work

That's my point bro... You are on here 24/7.. If you don't have some type of financial gain here on meso, your a fucking loser that needs to move out of your mothers basement. Which leads my to believe your most likely making something here.. No one spends as much time as you do for nothing. Maybe. But I would hope not... My time here is very well spent if you catch my drift. I'm just trying to sniff what's up your sleeve because you sir are not as innocent as you seem
Dude if you read threads you'd see I'm waiting for surgery. On sick leave and getting paid the benefits of a strong union job. Thanks for asking

Why ? Did pharmacom test prop have bad bloods before? Personally I love their testosterones always on point great sex drive and great results

Alot of threads questioning Pharmacom recently, I thought this was another one.

Edit: No bad bloods to my knowledge. Just people talking about how they feel

Dude if you read threads you'd see I'm waiting for surgery. On sick leave and getting paid the benefits of a strong union job. Thanks for asking

So you spend all your free time on a steroid forum? Such an amazing life you have sir. But I guess you are the master of policing so I'm sure that makes you Feel good... Time we'll spent!!

So you spend all your free time on a steroid forum? Such an amazing life you have sir. But I guess you are the master of policing so I'm sure that makes you Feel good... Time we'll spent!!
Lol Fuck you too bro :) I could care less what you think. Shit is painful as fuck and leading a normal life currently is unrealistic. But seeing as my questions bother you so much I must be doing something positive :D lol

edit-oh btw Dema you think what I'm doing is (policing) ? lol You have no clue! Meso is a shell of what it use too be. If the members don't lookout for the good towards the community. This place would be infested by people like you!

Last edited:
@CdnGuy first off sorry to hear about your shoulder, wish pain apon nobody... Second off if you truly think what your doing is productive and beneficial to your life then who am I to judge.

lol Dema don't be a condescending smart ass. If you have problems with members here being real and their only motive is exposing the BS. To bad!!! Since you think I'm a shit disturber, I'll share something. OP here joined Meso and his very first post was pumping PC way back. NO new member introduction just straight to shilling PC. To boot the only person he added to his following list is Darius lol Here's a taste of the old Meso and what happens to shills Dema enjoy....Oh and no bloods wherever posted there in the end. So yes I will question OP'S motives.

pharmacom GH Darius

Last edited:
if he puts the date etc on there whats that prove? maybe he used way more than 150 eod to make the # look higher. or maybe he used another lab and is passing this off as pharmacon? or maybe its someone elses bloods? or maybe...on and on.
maybe u should go visit these guys, make em show u the vial when they get it unopened in the mail, then when they pin, then go with them to get bloods and have a copy emailed directly to you.
fuckin idiot. seems ur on every thread bashing every lab. every hour of every day. ur mom ground you again?

if he puts the date etc on there whats that prove? maybe he used way more than 150 eod to make the # look higher. or maybe he used another lab and is passing this off as pharmacon? or maybe its someone elses bloods? or maybe...on and on.
maybe u should go visit these guys, make em show u the vial when they get it unopened in the mail, then when they pin, then go with them to get bloods and have a copy emailed directly to you.
fuckin idiot. seems ur on every thread bashing every lab. every hour of every day. ur mom ground you again?

Dude you're going a little over the top with the conspiracy theories...The name and date proves they're current. Sure, all those other things you stated are a possibility, but if whoever posted the bloods cant post something as simple as a picture with the date and Meso RX on it, then the results cant be trusted...Plain and simple. Its not like they're asking for a social security number here

Dude you're going a little over the top with the conspiracy theories...The name and date proves they're current. Sure, all those other things you stated are a possibility, but if whoever posted the bloods cant post something as simple as a picture with the date and Meso RX on it, then the results cant be trusted...Plain and simple. Its not like they're asking for a social security number here

Speaking of "conspiracy theories."

I'm starting to question them myself with all these positive reveiws on AL...That or the whole AL system is crooked

If they are your bloods adding handle and Meso just vouches it is yours... That's all. Also, your picture has your face if that's actually you... Might want to change that

Just to be fair my initial intention was not to throw OP under the bus like I did. Yes I knew of his past history but wanted to give him the respect and simply add the date and meso name. This doesn't full proof the matter but seeing as it's all we got I asked for some extra proof in helping the legitimacy. Mr big Dema was calling out my character as to my intention because he's a PC REP. Now if that's not calling the kettle black lol :rolleyes: Any way that's why I exposed the past thread and my reasoning for questioning OP. So OP I apologize for the low blow without giving you a chance. So if you can post the bloods with Meso rx and date . I thank you and also can say I'm happy for you & your good results man if their legit.

Last edited: