pharmacom Darius test prop blood work

Dude look at my results they speak for themselves
What is so fucking difficult about being a pen and writing the current date and meso on your blood work and uploading it.

We are not trying to waste our fucking money. We don't give a flying fuck about how good you look, sure it's great, but we want fucking proof goddammit. You come out of the fucking woodwork days later and repost the same fucking picture. What the fuck is going on

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dude look at my results they speak for themselves

SMH.. If this was legit then all you would have had to do was pic up a pen and retake the picture. Like you said you would. Now, this right here, because of this stupid shit, I will never buy anything pharmacom. So.. sorry, but if you are a shill, you just served a purpose that was opposite to your original intention, and if you're not, then you just made pharmacom look dumb.

I feel sorry for all you losers that spend so much time here Hating and trolling the forum and get nothing in return beside an ego boost.. Yall make me laugh

It's not hating OR trolling, he's going out of his way to look out for the new members who don't know any better but have some money to spend, the people you're obviously targeting. And in your own words "nothing in return", shows he doesn't need to get paid to do the right thing.

Good looking out @CdnGuy

It's not hating OR trolling, he's going out of his way to look out for the new members who don't know any better but have some money to spend, the people you're obviously targeting. And in your own words "nothing in return", shows he doesn't need to get paid to do the right thing.

Good looking out @CdnGuy
Yea honestly this is true. This just makes Pharmacom look like shit in all honesty.