Pharmacom- Deca 600mg/ml HPLC

B Ware

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Label claim: 600mg/ml
Actual content: 497mg/ml

80A64D22-6320-4651-AD9F-9EB706E0DAE8.jpeg

This is something I acquired a few years back. Expiration date is still good. Anabolic lab I believe had a similar report of this product.

83% of 600mg is 498mg, and 83% is also the lowest purity Deca raw result I've seen from Janoshik in recent years - but those raws might just test as 100% purity at other testing facilities, so that's one way to end up with this product at least in theory.

Sergey Kulaev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Sergey's instagram profile, follow the news.
490B5690-A151-4A6E-9979-35FBEB91B488.jpeg

This is something I acquired a few years back. Expiration date is still good. Anabolic lab I believe had a similar report of this product.
They actually tested it quite a bit over at 678 mg/ml.

It's a pain not only making such high dosed products, but testing them too.

Had to dilute it down twice before I was able to get a good result :)

83% of 600mg is 498mg, and 83% is also the lowest purity Deca raw result I've seen from Janoshik in recent years - but those raws might just test as 100% purity at other testing facilities, so that's one way to end up with this product at least in theory.

What’s more concerning is they claim to test in house and still let this go out to the customer. There would have been no shame in them just stating it’s actually 500mg/ml.

7683D2B2-CCC3-4DE0-AB3F-405A1FD9621E.jpeg

Last edited:
They actually tested it quite a bit over at 678 mg/ml.

It's a pain not only making such high dosed products, but testing them too.

Had to dilute it down twice before I was able to get a good result :)

Yeah I’m sure when you seen it test as high as it did you scratched your head. Lol

Thanks for the info on AL analysis. I knew it was off just didn’t remember the details.

who the fuck would even want deca 600 hey you can take it with test 500 and tell everyone you got hit by a car when you can't walk from the PIP lol

Hello everyone! Thank you for this new laboratory testing, but we are not surprised by these tests from Jano. We do not agree with these results, as we regularly check our products on personal chromatography - we have excellent results on it! Jano has tried to mix us with shit more than once, so we are not surprised by the new laboratory analysis.

Hello everyone! Thank you for this new laboratory testing, but we are not surprised by these tests from Jano. We do not agree with these results, as we regularly check our products on personal chromatography - we have excellent results on it! Jano has tried to mix us with shit more than once, so we are not surprised by the new laboratory analysis.
It's a blind test...

He didn’t know that the sample was your gear, but OK…

So you’re basically asking people to trust your in-house testing with a profit motive vs. blind testing?

OK bud

Wauw...