Pharmacom labs BAD

Impressive first post. Did you miss all those large street signs when you joined?

Pharmacom labs has been an awful experience with little to know response for information and taking their stuff has me only in pain not even wanting to move out of bed. I have a lot of inflammation and discomfort. Wasted money. I’m going to try QSC I hear good things ps I order test p with tren ace stack idk if the stuff was even legit
first post reverseshilling, what a cunt

first post reverseshilling, what a cunt
pharmacom is a scam
this is a rightfully angry customer posting in the wrong place
since they arent actually brewing, i doubt they sterilize the oil

the problem is there are 3-4 shill accounts in the pharmacom thread that post specifically to bury all the complaints and increase the posts to make the source seem more reputable
this has been going on for a long time and it effectively censors customers and members of this forum

there are a few posts going back more than 1 year ago of well known members making the same point i am

Read this and dig through the thousands of spam replies in the pharmacom thread in order to find the complaints by real members instead of shills

Last edited:
pharmacom is a scam

the problem is there are 3-4 shill accounts in the pharmacom thread that post specifically to bury all the complaints and increase the posts to make the source seem more reputable
this has been going on for a long time and it effectively censors customers and members of this forum

there are a few posts going back more than 1 year ago of well known members making the same point i am

Read this and dig through the thousands of spam replies in the pharmacom thread in order to find the complaints by real members instead of shills

I don't care about pharmacom as I have stopped using it years ago so I don't know if it's still legit or not, the post of this guy is still a shit cunt post. no matter if it's true or not lol

btw you saying pharmacom has been bunk since day 1 show how little knowledge you have of this world, have you started gear yesterday?

Pharmacom WAS (I have no clue now) for quite some time an excellent source of steroids, maybe a bit expensive if you weren't buying during promo time but had been tested multiple time and everything was on point or slightly overdosed. Was one of the few sources at that time with a pharmaceutical/industrial setup of really high level. I mean everything all automatized and hundreds of vials produced at the same time. There are videos of the factory and other stuff if you had dig around correctly.
HPLC test done in house and done by third parties. I myself have tested plenty of their products and anaboliclab did too and not one came back bad bunk or whatever.

So now they could be bunk, I have zero clue and I don't care BUT if you have to dig shit at least do it properly.

Last edited:
pharmacom is a scam

Thank you for posting this. Now that we've helped the new member understand the ins/outs of the first post perhaps we can use this thread to explore the situation. I am curious.

Back