MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

update on my seized order.

when my pack got seized, i asked if they could replace my order from the domestic warehouse instead of W2 since i didn’t have another name or address to send too and that i wasn’t comfortable with ordering from the international warehouse again because of this incident, and i was told that they cannot re-ship my order from a different warehouse (not exactly sure why) and that the only way i could get a re-ship was if i got it from W2.

an when i ordered my pack from pharmacoms W2, i also placed an order for https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (arimidex) from @pharmacist at the exact same time, and the adex pack arrived first with no problems and his business isn’t even as big as pharmacom’s and (from my experience) it seems like pharmacist takes his shipping practices a lil more serious tbh, and even though my pack got seized via pharmacoms W2, i am still comfortable/confident with placing another order with pharmacist in the future. js.

also, in pharmacoms attempt to make things right with me, i was told that i can get my seized order re-shipped 1 month or even 7 months from now once i get a different name and address to send too, so I’m not 100% sure if this is true or not, but i will keep the receipts an hold them to it to see if they were being honest about what they said to me, but i still wish they could of re-shipped from the domestic warehouse since i have been using pharmacoms service/gear for 8 years (originally darius before basicstero) but it is what it is.

so in the meantime, i will most likely try ordering domestically from now on (i would order domestic through pharmacom but the prices are too expensive imho) for awhile but it’s going to be a lil hard trying to find a different source since i trust the quality of pharmacoms oils an orals (not pct orals) for mainly being clean and sterile.

overall, if i had to rate my experience with this entire situation, i would give it 2 out of 5 stars.
Hi, I'm sorry that your order can't be shipped from another warehouse, unfortunately these are the safety rules of our company. If my colleagues said that you can make an order later, then it is, you can be sure of it. Thank you for using our products for many years, we are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the quality of our products and we really appreciate your feedback about it. Have a nice day, if you have any questions in the future, just write to us.

Pharmaprim 200 needs to make a comeback. Is there a raw material shortage or Pharmacom just doesn’t want to make it anymore?
the price of primo has gone up and they probably make too much money selling primo 100. no point in selling it at a discounted rate when people buy anyway
I understand that business logic but what Pharmacom needs to realize is, if I have to go somewhere else for my Primo then I’m going to order all the rest of what’s on my list from that other source too. So Phamacom would essentially be losing me as a customer and I have spent more than $2,500 at the PC store over the last 2 years. People willing to shell out the high dollar for Primo are those who mostly likely have higher disposable income to spend on gear.
That’s it right there, not that my money matters to them. But I have since bought everything I need from my other source. With having minimums to meet I don’t just buy 1 product from a different source then come to PCom for the rest. Just not convenient.
Hi, unfortunately I can't say exactly why the production of this product has stopped, I just don't have accurate information about it, I only know that such a decision was made by the company's management. But I see that many people want to buy this product, so I think the situation will change in the future, we produce goods that people need, if people need a product in such a concentration, most likely it will appear again after some time.

I can't see from the pic or description but I'm figuring the Dbol comes as 10mg in a 100 tab box?.
Hi, the number of milligrams is indicated in the detailed description of the product, and you are right, it is sold for 100 tablets, if the product is sold in a different quantity, this is written in parentheses near the product name.

I can't see from the pic or description but I'm figuring the Dbol comes as 10mg in a 100 tab box?.
Yes, Pharmacom Dbol comes as a 100 count box of 10 mg tabs.
There are two 50 count foil backed plastic blister strips in the box; each 10 mg pill is sealed in the tray and can be individually popped out when needed by pushing through to break the foil backing.
J2FYoJQ.jpg

Much respect brother -- sounds good.
I can tell you are approaching things with intellectual maturity, responsible usage, and making informed choices.
More power to you and thank you for putting in the time to try things, observe the results, and help give others more information by sharing your perspective and insight.
Wishing you all the best on your continued success!
Thank you very much!!

Hi, I understand your concerns about mentioning the brand, but I think you can show the logo, people will know exactly what you use, and then you can leave out the company name.

Thank you for publishing the analyses and a detailed story about your testing, we really appreciate this information and will be grateful if in the future you will also publish data on the analyses of our products and your experiments.
I definitely will try both adding the logo to my videos and posting my future cycle breakdowns with bloodwork. I am basically my own guinea pig so I am always experimenting with something.

that's very odd. almost everyone who talks about primo has something to say about the volume of oil needed to run this compound. the low concentration is literally the only downside of taking it. if it's stable at 200mg/ml and there is no PIP, what reason would someone have to pick primo 100 over this? the only thing i can think of is a girl needing a specific dose therefore she goes with something less concentrated - but females make up what like 5% of steroid users (if not less)?
I'm currently on Test, NPP, and Primo. Due to the low concentration of NPP and Primo, I need to pin 3mL three times a week just to get a total gear amount of 1 g/week.

I think the volume of oil I need to pin at this point is just ridiculous. I wonder how anyone could use a very high dose of Primo or NPP (they probably use Deca at that point)

I'm currently on Test, NPP, and Primo. Due to the low concentration of NPP and Primo, I need to pin 3mL three times a week just to get a total gear amount of 1 g/week.

I think the volume of oil I need to pin at this point is just ridiculous. I wonder how anyone could use a very high dose of Primo or NPP (they probably use Deca at that point)
Yes! I have no interest in Primo 100, that would be way too much oil to run in a mass building stack with high dose testosterone. Plus, per ML primo 200 is cheaper! You need that when the compound is crazy expensive anyway.

Two years ago I received 3 vials of Pharmaprim 200 (primo200) from the US warehouse. $140 a piece and they were set to expire in one month.
I did not complain to anyone about that because I realize being so expensive it must be a slow moving product and I didn’t want them to discontinue it because people were bitching.

I definitely will try both adding the logo to my videos and posting my future cycle breakdowns with bloodwork. I am basically my own guinea pig so I am always experimenting with something.
I think you can not only add logo on the video, you can also print it on something (perhaps it will be even easier), for example, on a T-shirt, some time ago people already asked us for a brand logo in good quality to print it on clothes. If the logo is printed on clothes, it is unlikely that anyone will have questions about this, because it's just a picture on a T-shirt, but knowledgeable people will immediately understand what exactly you are using and which brand they can trust in terms of quality. If you use our products, while regularly conducting experiments and taking tests, we will really be glad to see this data in our topic. Also, if you have friends who take tests using our products, you can also publish this data here, along with their reviews.

Hi, as far as I understand, you use Test, NPP, and Primo of our brand, if so, please tell me have you been tested? We would be grateful for the publication of these analyses in our topic.

Yes! I have no interest in Primo 100, that would be way too much oil to run in a mass building stack with high dose testosterone. Plus, per ML primo 200 is cheaper! You need that when the compound is crazy expensive anyway.

Two years ago I received 3 vials of Pharmaprim 200 (primo200) from the US warehouse. $140 a piece and they were set to expire in one month.
I did not complain to anyone about that because I realize being so expensive it must be a slow moving product and I didn’t want them to discontinue it because people were bitching.
Hi, actually I don't think that production was stopped because people were bitching, most likely the real reason is different, in any case, the decision to resume production depends on the company's management and the more people want to buy this product, the higher the chance that its production will start again. About the expiration date, forums often write that if the package was closed, the color of the oil as well and as its consistency have not changed, it can be used a long time after the expiration date indicated on the package. Perhaps not everyone likes this approach, but I very often find information that people use products that expired 1-2 or more years ago and they are just as effective.

Do you happen to have a rough estimate of when orders from warehouse #2 will ship?
I am confident the source will process and ship orders from W2 as soon as the staff can gain safe and secure access to the physical location and safely return to work.
It sounds like the region is enduring extreme restrictions of a historically significant scale.
This is all far beyond the control of anyone or any business.
I only know updates of what I can find in news reports or youtube videos etc. about the situation there.
So far I have not found any reliable source of info that states the terms or duration of the lockdowns.

I am confident the source will process and ship orders from W2 as soon as the staff can gain safe and secure access to the physical location and safely return to work.
It sounds like the region is enduring extreme restrictions of a historically significant scale.
This is all far beyond the control of anyone or any business.
I only know updates of what I can find in news reports or youtube videos etc. about the situation there.
So far I have not found any reliable source of info that states the terms or duration of the lockdowns.
Thank you! I did not realize. Sorry for being impatient

Thank you! I did not realize. Sorry for being impatient
Is no problem at all brother -- I understand it may be frustrating.
This is a very difficult time for many people around the world.
I hope it will all pass and humanity will find a way to ensure all people may enjoy Freedom and good health.

Please be sure to follow the "News" section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below) for important updates and announcements:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Customers who make orders from warehouse 2! As you know, our warehouse is located in China. At the moment, strict restrictive actions are in place in this country due to the new outbreak of the covid epidemic, which have also affected us. Therefore, the date of sending orders is a little delayed! Please understand our situation and be more loyal to us! We can't influence it, but we'll do our best to speed up the process if possible!

well my seized order from w2 is now being reshipped using discreet shipping. Although I messaged them wanting to change the order around a bit since I won’t be receiving promo items that I wanted more than some items on the non promo section. They were not able to communicate effectively to do this also they reshipped before I gave them a new address which I was going to do after trying to change the order.

So fingers crossed this reship package makes it through customs from one of the most flagged countries in Europe.

Definitely going to stick to domestic now as well as possibly trying a new source after 7 years of using pharmacom. Still a great source for using domestic and I may order anavar from them for my wife. Just have to consider cheaper sources for myself as I broke my back a year ago and have since had to find work other than my very physical career of 10 years. Also the seized pack is always a possibility from international orders it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

Keep us posted on proviron from warehouse 3 please

Been watching for a while now and hasn’t been any reloads
Hi, unfortunately proviron is temporarily unavailable at all warehouses, I do not have exact information when there will be restock, but believe me, as soon as it happens, we will definitely notify you about it here. We also recommend that you periodically visit the our site and check the availability of the goods you are interested in, it is possible that you will see them faster than we will have time to notify about restock.