MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Thank you for the detailed review and feedback.
I am happy to hear these products are giving you great results.

One thing I want to mention, and please understand that I respect you know your body and are an adult who is free to make his own choices (I totally support Freedom), is that adding the Tren to your cruise may not be the best choice for your long-term health; Tren is powerful and does come with the potential for some undesired effect upon overall long-term health.

The idea of a cruise (for those of us that are committed to TRT) is the same as coming off (for those who PCT), whereas we try to return to natural level to give the body a "break" from the enhancements.
In my opinion, this "break" should be as close as possible to natural levels.
I just do not think adding Tren to your cruise really gives your system a true break from all the AAS.

But I understand it is all relative and any reduction is still better than full-blast all the time -- i used to run heavy "cruises" as well because I simply reduced by total usage to about 1/5th of what I ran in blasts.
And, we all have different goals and priorities -- so if it works for you and you're ok with it, your free to make your choices.

It just wanted to mention it though to look out for you and suggest that you consider truly cruising without the Tren to give your system a break from it sometime.

Thanks again for the positive review and best wishes to you bro -- I hope you enjoy some awesome summer gains.
Thank you for your response and I respect your experience. I have been running two experimental cycles for my Youtube channel. The first was a blast of 500mg/wk Test E and 350/wk Tren E to prove that Tren is NOT hepatoxic no matter how many big name bro's say that it is. I was able to prove this conclusively with Blood Work that showed that while on Test/Tren cycle for >16 weeks my AST and ALT stayed in range as did kidney function.

2nd experiment was to test a research paper that I found stating that low dose Tren is safer and more effective than high dose Test. So I have been cruising on 200mg/wk Test E and 50mg/wk Tren E. During this cruise I was able to get all my biomarkers from my previous blast back in line namely (Lipids and BP) and I was able to maintain almost all of my blast strength, the intense sexual aggression, gym intensity, endurance etc all on only 50mg Tren with none of the typical blast side effects. No night sweats, sleep problems, paranoia or extreme aggression. My wife HATES Tren but she said she is loving me on these doses. I believe that my experiment proves that low dose Tren is actually the perfect adjunct compound to Test for cruising.

So again I respect your experience but I think Tren gets an unnecessary bad name and I am amassing the data to prove it.

Thank you for your response and I respect your experience. I have been running two experimental cycles for my Youtube channel. The first was a blast of 500mg/wk Test E and 350/wk Tren E to prove that Tren is NOT hepatoxic no matter how many big name bro's say that it is. I was able to prove this conclusively with Blood Work that showed that while on Test/Tren cycle for >16 weeks my AST and ALT stayed in range as did kidney function.

2nd experiment was to test a research paper that I found stating that low dose Tren is safer and more effective than high dose Test. So I have been cruising on 200mg/wk Test E and 50mg/wk Tren E. During this cruise I was able to get all my biomarkers from my previous blast back in line namely (Lipids and BP) and I was able to maintain almost all of my blast strength, the intense sexual aggression, gym intensity, endurance etc all on only 50mg Tren with none of the typical blast side effects. No night sweats, sleep problems, paranoia or extreme aggression. My wife HATES Tren but she said she is loving me on these doses. I believe that my experiment proves that low dose Tren is actually the perfect adjunct compound to Test for cruising.

So again I respect your experience but I think Tren gets an unnecessary bad name and I am amassing the data to prove it.
What's your YouTube channel

Pharmaprim 200 needs to make a comeback. Is there a raw material shortage or Pharmacom just doesn’t want to make it anymore?
the price of primo has gone up and they probably make too much money selling primo 100. no point in selling it at a discounted rate when people buy anyway

Pharmaprim 200 needs to make a comeback. Is there a raw material shortage or Pharmacom just doesn’t want to make it anymore?
A while back I read the source say that there was not enough demand in most regions for the product so they use their resources on the more popular product. From what I read, it seems it only popular with a relatively small customer base of people that love it, but the overall customer base did not but it often.
Its a business and I think they just had to make a business decision based upon the demand (or lack thereof) for it globally.

But agree with you that I hope it makes a comeback.
It was the best Primo200 in the world -- real 200mg Primo with good HPLC analysis results, low PIP for a high conc. Primo, stayed in solution without crashing -- It was my favorite product.

I hope the source may see the posts asking for it and consider producing it again.

Much respect brother -- sounds good.
I can tell you are approaching things with intellectual maturity, responsible usage, and making informed choices.
More power to you and thank you for putting in the time to try things, observe the results, and help give others more information by sharing your perspective and insight.
Wishing you all the best on your continued success!

A while back I read the source say that there was not enough demand in most regions for the product so they use their resources on the more popular product. From what I read, it seems it only popular with a relatively small customer base of people that love it, but the overall customer base did not but it often.
Its a business and I think they just had to make a business decision based upon the demand (or lack thereof) for it globally.

It was the best Primo200 in the world -- real 200mg Primo with good HPLC analysis results, low PIP for a high conc. Primo, stayed in solution without crashing -- It was my favorite product.

I hope the source may see the posts asking for it and consider producing it again.
I understand that business logic but what Pharmacom needs to realize is, if I have to go somewhere else for my Primo then I’m going to order all the rest of what’s on my list from that other source too. So Phamacom would essentially be losing me as a customer and I have spent more than $2,500 at the PC store over the last 2 years. People willing to shell out the high dollar for Primo are those who mostly likely have higher disposable income to spend on gear.

I understand that business logic but what Pharmacom needs to realize is, if I have to go somewhere else for my Primo then I’m going to order all the rest of what’s on my list from that other source too. So Phamacom would essentially be losing me as a customer and I have spent more than $2,500 at the PC store over the last 2 years. People willing to shell out the high dollar for Primo are those who mostly likely have higher disposable income to spend on gear.
I agree and I hope they take this all into consideration.
I also want to reply and quote you here to hopefully bring more attention to your perspective and the very good point you present here.
Lets hope the source can see comments such as this and take the info into consideration moving forward.
Thanks

That’s it right there, not that my money matters to them. But I have since bought everything I need from my other source. With having minimums to meet I don’t just buy 1 product from a different source then come to PCom for the rest. Just not convenient.

That’s it right there, not that my money matters to them. But I have since bought everything I need from my other source. With having minimums to meet I don’t just buy 1 product from a different source then come to PCom for the rest. Just not convenient.
I understand and I will write a message to the source to explain these good points so they may take all the information into consideration when planning the product line.
Thank you for the feedback.

that's very odd. almost everyone who talks about primo has something to say about the volume of oil needed to run this compound. the low concentration is literally the only downside of taking it. if it's stable at 200mg/ml and there is no PIP, what reason would someone have to pick primo 100 over this? the only thing i can think of is a girl needing a specific dose therefore she goes with something less concentrated - but females make up what like 5% of steroid users (if not less)?

Last edited:
that's very odd. almost everyone who talks about primo has something to say about the volume of oil needed to run this compound. the low concentration is literally the only downside of taking it. if it's stable at 200mg/ml and there is no PIP, what reason would someone have to pick primo 100 over this? the only thing i can think of is a girl needing a specific dose therefore she goes with something less concentrated - but females make up what like 5% of steroid users (if not less)?
I do not know why anyone would prefer 100mg/mL.
Even for those who want to do a low dosage, they simply get to enjoy having a smaller shot volume which, with all else equal, is also usually preferred.
It was my favorite product -- for nearly three years now Test and the Primo was all I use -- so understand I wish it was still available for my own personal use.

But none of us have control over what the market wants or what is best for the bottom line of a business.

I'm confident a business wouldn't remove a highly demanded profitable product; however, if there was not enough demand to justify the production, then resources may be more efficiently used to produce the more demanded product.
All I know is what I have read (such as this post screenshot below from a very reputable member on another popular board):
QFmDvTq.jpg

Which lab? The nameless Russian one that only Pcom has exclusive access to or Jano and L4T who's testing was dismissed when the Adex turned out to be Letro after both parties tested it?

Which lab? The nameless Russian one that only Pcom has exclusive access to or Jano and L4T who's testing was dismissed when the Adex turned out to be Letro after both parties tested it?
The Pharmacom Primo200 analytic result reports I have are from SIMEC
m7gaY0m.jpg

v0BNNMg.jpg

If you happen to have different results for this product from some other testing services, please feel free to share them here -- it is no problem.
I do not have an opinion or position for or against some additional Primo analysis regardless of the result; it may be interesting to see and compare additional results (especially if you happen to have a report for one of the same batches as the SIMEC results).

The Pharmacom Primo200 analytic result reports I have are from SIMEC
m7gaY0m.jpg

v0BNNMg.jpg

If you happen to have different results for this product from some other testing services, please feel free to share them here -- it is no problem.
I do not have an opinion or position for or against some additional Primo analysis regardless of the result; it may be interesting to see and compare additional results (especially if you happen to have a report for one of the same batches as the SIMEC results).
@MisterSuperGod
Also, I had really good results from my own first-hand experience with this product.
I know that everybody is different so my experience may not match yours, but this was my favorite product so I can understand why some others are disappointed that it is not currently available.

I will upload blood work when I get home. I make YouTube videos about my cycles but have never mentioned your products there as I'm not sure mentioning sources is allowed. I usually just plug Meso and tell people to find a sponsored source here.
I understand that but I can't say on YouTube go try Pharmacomlabs but I can narrow it down by saying I trust one of the sponsored sources on Meso. Believe me I would love to not have to play little games with it but unfortunately that's not the world or at least Country that I live in.
Hi, I understand your concerns about mentioning the brand, but I think you can show the logo, people will know exactly what you use, and then you can leave out the company name.
Here are my blood work results.

This first result was my blood levels running Pharmacomlabs Test E 300 at 500mg/wk taken in two 250mg shots 3.5 days apart plus 250 IU HCG taken at each shot day. This draw was done the morning of a day that I would take my shot at night so it effectively represents the trough in so far as you have a trough when doing two shots per week. During this cycle I was also running Pharmacomlabs Tren E 200 at 350mg/wk (For those that may not be able to see the image the Total is 3306 ng/dl and the Free is 1118.4 pg/ml)

View attachment 163773

This second result is my blood levels running Pharmacomlabs Test E 300 during a cruise at 200mg/wk plus 500 IU HCG with the same dosing protocol as above. Also running 50mg/wk Pharmacomlabs Tren E for the BEST CRUISE EVER!! (Again for those that can't see the image the results are Total Test 1307 ng/dl and Free is 472.7 pg/ml)

View attachment 163775

If for some reason someone wants to see the rest of the results like E2, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel etc. I can share those as well.

Thank you for publishing the analyses and a detailed story about your testing, we really appreciate this information and will be grateful if in the future you will also publish data on the analyses of our products and your experiments.