MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Here's my bloodwork after my 5th week on Pharmacom's gear:
Testosterone: >1500 ng/dL
Estradiol: 20 pg/mL

Weekly dose:
W1: 375mg Test C, 390mg NPP, 210mg Primo
W2-3: 225 mg Test C, 390mg NPP, 210mg Primo
W4-5: 300 mg Test C, 480mg NPP, 300 mg Primo

Pretty satisfied with the result, considering my E2 was at 60 ng/dL during my 150mg/week Test E solo cruise.

View attachment 164296
Hey there, thanks a lot! We are very grateful to you and glad to keep making quality and reliable goods for our loyal customers!

If this is true and Basicstero is Pharmacom labs, then why when doing a search for Pharmacom does Pharmacomlabs.ltd come up at the very top of the 1st page search result and Basicstero is further down on page 5 of the results? Why is there not just an option to buy Pharmacom products on the actual Pharmacom Labs website? Why is the separate site called Basicstero and not Pharmacom?
Hello! Just so you know - we are not resellers, we are Pharmacom Labs. Basicstero is our only direct retail store.
See for yourself and check out our store on our official website (with the domain com.) in the "dealers" section.

quiet day today -- I think i will go start my weekend :)
See you all in a couple days.
I hope everyone here enjoys their weekend as well.

Hi everyone, it's really very quiet today, I wish everyone a good weekend, take care of yourself. If anyone has any questions, please contact us and we will answer you soon.

placed first two orders to try pharma out. used 2 different wh to compare experience, shipping & processing times. Will update with touchdowns and details on each.

Hello guys posting here because i received 3 test E 300 with the top of the bottle and the protecting pierced... on the 3 i have the same impact and i just release it now that i open them one by one because i buyed them to make some stock. Product can literally go out by himself if i remove the plug. I think it come from an error of the production machine.
I would apprecaite some discount or something. can you contact me please ?

Hi guys looking for a little help here, I've got pharmacom cyp 200, they come in 250mg amps, when injection the amp am I getting 200mg of test or 250mg

Any updates on when W3 Anavar will be back in stock?
Hi, as far as I know replenishments usually occur every 1-2 months, most likely the delivery of products will be at the end of May or June, unfortunately I can't say exactly what kind of goods will be at the time of replenishment, so I recommend periodically visiting the site and checking the availability of goods that interest you.

Hello guys posting here because i received 3 test E 300 with the top of the bottle and the protecting pierced... on the 3 i have the same impact and i just release it now that i open them one by one because i buyed them to make some stock. Product can literally go out by himself if i remove the plug. I think it come from an error of the production machine.
Hi, I received your private message and have already answered it. Please send the information I requested, I will send it to my management and find out what we can do for you.

placed first two orders to try pharma out. used 2 different wh to compare experience, shipping & processing times. Will update with touchdowns and details on each.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to write about this in our topic, we hope everything will be fine and you will be satisfied, if you have any questions in the future, please contact us, we will definitely help.

Can you explain what a dosing schedule should look like for Pharmatest U250? Confused with the super long half life…
Hi, can you describe more specifically what exactly you are interested in? I can find out about this from our consultant and send you a plan of what and how to do. I may also need more information about you, weight, what goals you want to achieve, and so on.

Hi, can you describe more specifically what exactly you are interested in? I can find out about this from our consultant and send you a plan of what and how to do. I may also need more information about you, weight, what goals you want to achieve, and so on.
Im on a high-ish dose trt, around 150-200mg/wk test e/test c… occasionally blast at 500-600mg/wk… I’m 42, 6’ 235lbs… my profile pic is pretty old but that’s pretty close to my current condition. It’s the long ester I find confusing. I’m only asking about the Test U because y’all haven’t had domestic test e or c in a long time and I can’t wait too much longer

Please contact the source directly by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site (link in "code" box below).
It sounds like you may have the batch with stoppers that had some quality issues -- the source's customer service may be able to help you.
Take some pictures to show the source if they need to see an image to understand the situation.

You need to communicate directly with the source's customer service; the source's staff can look up the order and give you help.

Link to the contact the source:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

I can only see what any other customer can see; I do NOT have any ability, access, nor authority to see private account, order and payment information etc. (it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons).

Contact the source directly and someone there should be able to look into the details for you.

Hopefully they can resolve this issue for you.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact

Hi guys looking for a little help here, I've got pharmacom cyp 200, they come in 250mg amps, when injection the amp am I getting 200mg of test or 250mg
I only find 200mg Test-Cyp Amps on the Basicstero site currently (product listed in the section linked in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/injectableline/testosterones
Please check the product package/label to find the concentration.
If it is 200mg/mL, then you will get 200mg in one mL (cc) shot.
If it is 205mg/mL, then you will get 250mg in one mL (cc) shot.
Today when I look at the site I only see 250mg/mL vials, but 200mg/mL amps.

Is there a way to confirm the pharmasust 500 active ingredient profile? I have read a few different ones and on my nandrolone blend the website states different blend then the paper with the bottle.