• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I know some other people have said they've had decent pumps etc. from BasicStero's Tbol, but I have been on it for 18 days now and haven't experienced any pumps or any other effects that I can attribute to Tbol. Dosage has been 40mg on non-workout days and 50mg preworkout on workout days. I know Tbol is supposed to be mild, but I would have at least expected some improved pumps by now...

Bottom line is I don't trust any of pharmacom orals, sad but true I wouldn't even touch the adex! Injectable I have no complaint from what I've been running from the injectable line.

Guys, my congratulations to you at this day!
Today we gladly offer you a 35% discount for absolutely all products in our store AND a free PHARMA MIX 5 as bonus into each order! Discount is valid for our international section only!

To get 35% just sign in/sign up in our international store
Code:
http://int.basicstero.com/

Put items you want to buy into the shopping cart.
NAcyPIhD.png

Just enter a discount code "independenceday" into the respective field and click on apply code!

orvjwKyN.png

After click on next and chose from the drop-down list mix 5 as bonus

Enter your data and confirm order. All easy.

This offer will be valid 2 days till 6th of July 2015!

With best wishes,
Basicstero team!

Last edited:
Guys, my congratulations to you at this day!
Today we gladly offer you a 35% discount for absolutely all products in our store AND a free PHARMA MIX 5 as bonus into each order! Discount is valid for our international section only!

To get 35% just sign in/sign up in our international store
Code:
http://int.basicstero.com/

Put items you want to buy into the shopping cart.
NAcyPIhD.png

Just enter a discount code "independenceday" into the respective field and click on apply code!

orvjwKyN.png

After click on next and chose from the drop-down list mix 5 as bonus

Enter your data and confirm order. All easy.

This offer will be valid 2 days till 6th of July 2015!

With best wishes,
Basicstero team!
Put together a good domestic special please. I get that you have to pay your shippers but I'm sure you can work something out.... Let em know volume will be up during the special!

Is it normal for you order to disappear from the website after paying? Had some Tbol ordered, and now the order isn't even on the website. What gives?

Is it normal for you order to disappear from the website after paying? Had some Tbol ordered, and now the order isn't even on the website. What gives?
You possibly hit the delete button beside the drop lines that shows you everything in your order when you go to my orders from the dashboard? I'm assuming that will erase it.

Put together a good domestic special please. I get that you have to pay your shippers but I'm sure you can work something out.... Let em know volume will be up during the special!

Dude, if the source is mainly international you need to order international. Domestic "reshippers" get the stuff in big jugs then bottle into vials AFTER they cut your shit..

Dude, if the source is mainly international you need to order international. Domestic "reshippers" get the stuff in big jugs then bottle into vials AFTER they cut your shit..
My lone experience with pharmacom so far was a few vials of npp ordered domestically. They were on point. I get what you're saying but I don't do international. I would take my chances on trying some more of their stuff based on my experience with their npp if they ran a Dom special. Their domestic prices as are are too high to interest me at this time.

I think I will pass, so if it is crap then I ain't listening to anaboliclab. Com they couldn't of gotten good batches from all those labs and now they suck
What the positive Anaboliclab tests could prove is that all the bad Tren A reports could have been on the run before or after the one that was used for the Anaboliclab tests, and the one that was used for the Anaboliclab tests was a good run. Which shows exactly what Millard has been saying. Quality can differ from run to run, lab to lab, and these mass spec reports will show in time which labs are consistent and which aren't. At this point the Anaboliclab reports should not be used to prove a labs authenticity. That will happen in time which is why we all need to fund that project. Everyone on this thread that is spending their hard earned dollar on Pharmacom gear or is considering purchasing from any source presenting themselves on Meso should donate. Even if it's 5.00. Please support this project for your safety, the safety of the Meso brothers, and the safety of any of our metal pushing brothers that use ugl gear.
p.s. I just started a cycle that includes pharmacom tren a and I did my 5th injection of 50mgs this morning. this last injection i must have nicked a vein because i had my first experience of tren cough so there must be some tren in there. very scarry for a first time. cant vouch for potency yet.

What the positive Anaboliclab tests could prove is that all the bad Tren A reports could have been on the run before or after the one that was used for the Anaboliclab tests, and the one that was used for the Anaboliclab tests was a good run. Which shows exactly what Millard has been saying. Quality can differ from run to run, lab to lab, and these mass spec reports will show in time which labs are consistent and which aren't. At this point the Anaboliclab reports should not be used to prove a labs authenticity. That will happen in time which is why we all need to fund that project. Everyone on this thread that is spending their hard earned dollar on Pharmacom gear or is considering purchasing from any source presenting themselves on Meso should donate. Even if it's 5.00. Please support this project for your safety, the safety of the Meso brothers, and the safety of any of our metal pushing brothers that use ugl gear.
p.s. I just started a cycle that includes pharmacom tren a and I did my 5th injection of 50mgs this morning. this last injection i must have nicked a vein because i had my first experience of tren cough so there must be some tren in there. very scarry for a first time. cant vouch for potency yet.

Mate. Tren cough is absolutely no sign for legit tren.

Why would you get trend cough if there's no trend in it?
Because their is BA/BB in it. It's not the hormone that's making you cough although I'm sure it's not helping either.
You possibly hit the delete button beside the drop lines that shows you everything in your order when you go to my orders from the dashboard? I'm assuming that will erase it.
No way. Just no way.

I'm currently waiting on an email response from the order where I received payment instructions. I'll be sure to post back if I don't hear anything by Monday.

What is BA/BB? and is that exclusively in tren?

Benzyl alcohol keeps the gear bacteria free while Benzyl Benzoate helps keep the hormone in solution. These chemicals are easily obtained by anyone -- check out the Homebrew section of Meso. There are tons of bros who buy powders and make their own; I'm not saying I recommend this to you specifically, but you may find the information valuable.

There is nothing specific about Tren that makes you cough when injecting over any other steroid hormone.

tldr; I can buy all the ingredients to make steroid oils except the steroids themselves, mix them, and you will cough when you hit a vein.

I had a similar experience. Placed an order on June 30th. WU was within the hour. Put in the info requested and waited for a couple days while my dashboard said "waiting for payment." Checked to see if funds had been picked up this morning and decided to re-submit the WU info after it stated funds had not been received. Waiting to hear back from Frank...

Benzyl alcohol keeps the gear bacteria free while Benzyl Benzoate helps keep the hormone in solution. These chemicals are easily obtained by anyone -- check out the Homebrew section of Meso. There are tons of bros who buy powders and make their own; I'm not saying I recommend this to you specifically, but you may find the information valuable.

There is nothing specific about Tren that makes you cough when injecting over any other steroid hormone.

tldr; I can buy all the ingredients to make steroid oils except the steroids themselves, mix them, and you will cough when you hit a vein.

I find it odd then that i have been using AAS for 20 years off and on and I have never coughed after an injection but this is my first cycle of Tren and I cough for the first time. Not to disrespect your opinion but I dont agree with it. Its called Tren cough for a reason not steroid cough. ive never seen anyone post about coughing after any other compound except Tren. @Tren Warrior whats your opinion.

I find it odd then that i have been using AAS for 20 years off and on and I have never coughed after an injection but this is my first cycle of Tren and I cough for the first time. Not to disrespect your opinion but I dont agree with it. Its called Tren cough for a reason not steroid cough. ive never seen anyone post about coughing after any other compound except Tren. @Tren Warrior whats your opinion.

I sometimes cough from test p qnd sus.

I had bunk "tren" which made me cough too.

It would be nice though... just inject 2 ml of tren too fast to see if its legit or not.

I believe it's called Tren cough because the guys who first started to make Tren from Fina didn't always filter out the binders and glues completely, which resulted in a bit of a cough upon injection. Don't quote me on that.

In all honesty, the first time I ever hit a vein was a few years when using some MLG underdosed bunk ass Tren. I got on the forums talking about it and how it must be real because I coughed! There's a lot of misinformation out there. Trust me, I've hit my vein with EQ, Test Prop, and legit Tren since then. All made me cough like a mother and get nosebleeds from the sudden increase in BP.

I had a similar experience. Placed an order on June 30th. WU was within the hour. Put in the info requested and waited for a couple days while my dashboard said "waiting for payment." Checked to see if funds had been picked up this morning and decided to re-submit the WU info after it stated funds had not been received. Waiting to hear back from Frank...
I'll keep bumping this until we are satisfied.