MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi all.

If you wrote to the store support, but did not get an answer - just send a message again and you will definitely get an answer in the near future. You can also ask your question right here or to me in private messages, feel free to ask if you have any questions about the products or ordering.

Also, we would appreciate it if you would post your feedback on receiving your order, take care and have a good weekend everyone.
I placed an order 10 days ago and your company canceled my order 4 times. You then asked for for the tx number and I sent it to you 4 times. Still no reply. I’ve ordered from you 3 times with no problems, now you all ghosted me after taking my money.

I placed an order 10 days ago and your company canceled my order 4 times. You then asked for for the tx number and I sent it to you 4 times. Still no reply. I’ve ordered from you 3 times with no problems, now you all ghosted me after taking my money.

Attachments

• C76AEB64-9C8E-416B-84AE-FF06E2EFFFDF.png
    C76AEB64-9C8E-416B-84AE-FF06E2EFFFDF.png
    740.7 KB · Views: 50
This is not good for a company that makes the promises they do.
I wouldn't jump to conclusions so fast. Pharmacom has a long standing reputation on here and I personally have heard about them and known people who have used them for years. I myself had no problems with the ordering process. Are you sure you did everything right on your end? Could just be possible that they are very busy.

Hi! Please duplicate your problem with us by email or by messaging our support team.

Hi! Please duplicate your problem with us by email or by messaging our support team.
I’ve been emailing you guys for the past 10 days. I can post how you guys are giving me the run around. You keep telling me to put the correct amount of Bitcoin, I did the correct process like I have always done, then you cancel my order. Look at the screenshots. Then u ask for the tx number ( which I provided 3 separate times) and I am still waiting for someone to fix this. You are emailing me back the same thing every three days. Whoever checks you emails needs to stop sleeping on the job and whoever manually checks tx numbers needs to do there job, this is ridiculous.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions so fast. Pharmacom has a long standing reputation on here and I personally have heard about them and known people who have used them for years. I myself had no problems with the ordering process. Are you sure you did everything right on your end? Could just be possible that they are very busy.
No not busy when they cancel your order 4 times. I also had no problems with them until now, the problems seem to be happening to a lot of people. No, I did not do anything incorrect, I ordered the same way I ordered the past 3 times, check out my screen shots. I can also post the emails of them asking me the same questions after I gave them the answer.

How long has it been taking to get a tracking #? My int'l order shipped two weeks ago and I still haven't received any.
Same deal here, shipped two weeks ago to date from the international warehouse with discrete shipping, still no tracking #.
This is not good for a company that makes the promises they do.
For me, it usually takes about 2 weeks to see tracking.

Most likely, the source simply has not yet uploaded the batch of tracking numbers that your shipment is in. It sounds like your order may have only very recently been shipped out in the past week or two.

When the source uploads the tracking numbers for your order, you will be able to see the tracking info on the order status/details page.

This usually takes from a few days to a few weeks depending upon the postal service situation and workload of the source's staff.
In my experience the source prefers to wait until packs have passed the country of origin before uploading tracking information so that the warehouse staff and shippers etc. may enjoy as much anonymity and safety as possible.

In the past, an automatic email would be generated by the computer system; however, there were some technical issues preventing this feature from working for everyone.

I have not received emails lately -- I never received any emails for my last few orders -- I think there is a technical problem and the email system is not working properly.

Nonetheless, when the tracking information is uploaded, it will be accessible on the order details page.
If you log on to you Basicstero account, you can find your order history under the "My orders" section. There you can find the status of your orders and under the "details" action there you will be able to find a page with all of the order details including any tracking numbers (if tracking has been uploaded yet). If tracking is not there, it simply means it has not yet been uploaded -- when the source uploads the info, it will appear there in the order details.
l42GYQW.jpg

**NOTE**: be careful and don't accidentally click "delete" when selecting "details" on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

@Uriah glynn i've seen this issue a few times and helped other guys on the board with the same situation -- it always gets resolved.
I think it happens when the amount the computer system is looking for does not exactly match the amount sent or entered.
But there is nothing to worry about because with BTC you will have a unique identifiable transfer and can prove if the correct payment was sent.

I can try to help sort through this by writing to the source's manager on your behalf.
But the image you shared shows the recent payment as "processing."
Is this payment resolved? or do you still need some help?

The board won't let me quote your next post so I will just put a link below so you know to what I'm referring:

@Uriah glynn i've seen this issue a few times and helped other guys on the board with the same situation -- it always gets resolved.
I think it happens when the amount the computer system is looking for does not exactly match the amount sent or entered.
But there is nothing to worry about because with BTC you will have a unique identifiable transfer and can prove if the correct payment was sent.

I can try to help sort through this by writing to the source's manager on your behalf.
But the image you shared shows the recent payment as "processing."
Is this payment resolved? or do you still need some help?

The board won't let me quote your next post so I will just put a link below so you know to what I'm referring:
I appreciate your attention to this and I am glad I found this forum to speak with you otherwise I would have thought I was stolen from again. I inputted the correct bit coin and got an email saying they could not find it, they cancelled my order. Then I rounded the number and left out the last two numbers, it was cancelled again. I went through this process 4 times hoping someone is cancelling it by mistake. I left numerous emails, finally your company asked for that tx number and I sent it, then they asked for the number again, I sent it. No one has communicated back to me for 4 days now. Each email that is returned takes 3-4 days. I guess I don’t understand why someone can’t take the time to fix this. I did not plan for this order to take 1 month so I am now out of my medication. If you can look into this I would appreciate it.my order number is below with all the cancelled orders. I have not heard back from anyone in 4 days.

Attachments

• 9D5E2538-3CC1-400C-976D-D14969C3915F.png
    9D5E2538-3CC1-400C-976D-D14969C3915F.png
    740.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
@Uriah glynn Try to edit you previous post and remove your email from the public post (just looking out for you for your own safety and privacy -- in general, don't posy personal info publicly because anyone and everyone in the world can see these public posts).

I sent you a private message and will try to help communicate with the source on your behalf to get this resolved.

@Uriah glynn Try to edit you previous post and remove your email from the public post (just looking out for you for your own safety and privacy -- in general, don't posy personal info publicly because anyone and everyone in the world can see these public posts).

I sent you a private message and will try to help communicate with the source on your behalf to get this resolved.
Thanks brother I am new to all this forum stuff. Man this has been stressful as I’ve been going around with these guys. I didn’t plan for this taking this long and pinned my last shot this week. Yeah man anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks brother I am new to all this forum stuff. Man this has been stressful as I’ve been going around with these guys. I didn’t plan for this taking this long and pinned my last shot this week. Yeah man anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.
I'm getting all your info together right now and then I will send a message to the source on your behalf.

My order was canceled for the 5th time today. I continue to try to reach someone from Pharmacom, left messages for the past 13 days. Sent them a private message here with no response. RToads is the only person who has offered any help. If this isn’t resolved next week they have lost my business and 6 people I have referred to them. There are other companies out there that value their customers.

Attachments

• 5E22C2CD-A771-4182-874A-565734E81825.png
    5E22C2CD-A771-4182-874A-565734E81825.png
    369.3 KB · Views: 20