MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi! Please duplicate your problem with us by email or by messaging our support team.
My order was canceled for the 5th time today. I continue to try to reach someone from Pharmacom, left messages for the past 13 days. Sent them a private message here with no response. RToads is the only person who has offered any help. If this isn’t resolved next week they have lost my business and 6 people I have referred to them. There are other companies out there that value their customers.

Attachments

• EFC740D7-DB12-4A2B-9CE2-FA5518573662.png
    EFC740D7-DB12-4A2B-9CE2-FA5518573662.png
    369.3 KB · Views: 26
My order was canceled for the 5th time today. I continue to try to reach someone from Pharmacom, left messages for the past 13 days. Sent them a private message here with no response. RToads is the only person who has offered any help. If this isn’t resolved next week they have lost my business and 6 people I have referred to them. There are other companies out there that value their customers.
Hello, everything is ok! I replied to PM

PHARMA TREN E200: Trenbolone Enanthate 200 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:

#1008 - Tren E 200.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 192.28 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 03 March 2023

Hello, everything is ok! I replied to PM
No everything is not ok. You said you found my order and it was confirmed, NO NOTHING IS CONFIRMED, it was cancelled again. Where is the tracking number? All you did was PM me to apologize then did nothing!!! I even tried to put the order through to refill my balance, hoping you would at least credit me my money, YOU CANCELLED THAT TOO!!! What is going on???

No everything is not ok. You said you found my order and it was confirmed, NO NOTHING IS CONFIRMED, it was cancelled again. Where is the tracking number? All you did was PM me to apologize then did nothing!!! I even tried to put the order through to refill my balance, hoping you would at least credit me my money, YOU CANCELLED THAT TOO!!! What is going on???
Hi, I'm sorry that it took so long to resolve your issue, but as far as I understand, by saying that your order has been cancelled, you mean the removal of information about the payment made. Please check the status of your order in my personal account, as far as I know the money was credited a few days ago and the order is being processed. If you make a new transfer notification and it is cancelled again, it is because the money has already been credited to your account balance and then debited to pay for the order you made earlier. Now your order is being processed, soon it will be sent, and then the track number will be uploaded to your personal account.

Hi, I'm sorry that it took so long to resolve your issue, but as far as I understand, by saying that your order has been cancelled, you mean the removal of information about the payment made. Please check the status of your order in my personal account, as far as I know the money was credited a few days ago and the order is being processed. If you make a new transfer notification and it is cancelled again, it is because the money has already been credited to your account balance and then debited to pay for the order you made earlier. Now your order is being processed, soon it will be sent, and then the track number will be uploaded to your personal account.
Ok I will wait to see if this happens. If I receive my order I will go on the forum and publicly say that this problem was fixed.

Ok I will wait to see if this happens. If I receive my order I will go on the forum and publicly say that this problem was fixed.
Hey @Uriah glynn
What is the current status of your order?

If the status says "Order processing" it means your payment was successfully revived/confirmed and the order has moved to the next step of being picked/packed by the warehouse workers in preparation to be shipped out.
If the status says "Order shipped" then it has already been handed over to the postal service and on its way to you.

You can check the status of your order by logging into the Basicstero website and clicking the "My orders" option on your account dashboard for the list of order details.
l42GYQW.jpg

NOTE: Be Careful, Don't accidentally click "Delete" when trying to select "Details" -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

Check the order status is on the Basicstero.ws site to know what is the situation.

Hopefully this information will help.

Last edited:
It says processing…but all of my payments were cancelled usually the payment will say confirmed. It has said processing the whole time but your company emailed me stating that I did not send them the information about the payment which I did several times. Every other time I ordered with you the payment was confirmed in a few days then I received a tracking number. I still don’t have a tracking number.

@RThoads @Pharmacom Support ,hello, is there an authorized pharmacom reseller for Europe? thank you
The only store I know about is Basicstero.ws.

Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
Therefore, regardless of warehouse choice, Basicstero customers will always enjoy 100% authentic Pharmacom Labs products!

Basicstero's international Warehouse (W1) ships world-wide.
There is also a Europe Warehouse (W3) but I think it is currently out-of-stock and not available at this moment (consider checking the Basicstero site).

As for other dealers or resellers, you can check on the Pharmacom Labs official site in the "Dealers" page to find out if a specific dealer is official (see the link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/dealers

It says processing…but all of my payments were cancelled usually the payment will say confirmed. It has said processing the whole time but your company emailed me stating that I did not send them the information about the payment which I did several times. Every other time I ordered with you the payment was confirmed in a few days then I received a tracking number. I still don’t have a tracking number.
If the order status says "Order processing" it means your payment was received and confirmed.

More information about what each order status means may be found under the "What does my order status mean?" section in the "FAQ" page on the source's site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/faq

When tracking info is uploaded, it will appear in the in the order details on the Basicstero site.
I think the source's email system is broken because I have not received any system emails for any recent orders.
But, when its made available, I have always found the info on the "My orders" page under the order details section.

In my own experience with orders from the Intl. warehouse (W1), tracking is usually uploaded about a couple weeks after the order status has been updated to "Order shipped."

I don't have as much experience with the ordering from other warehouses, but the times I did order from the US warehouse, my packs usually arrived in about one week (or sometimes even faster) from the time the order status updated to "Order shipped" which was sometimes before tracking was even available.

If the status of your order is in processing, then the money has already been credited and the order will soon be collected and shipped, so your new notifications are deleted because the money has already been credited before. For security reasons track number is not issued immediately, first order is in processing, then it will be shipped, after a while track number will be visible in your account. You should not worry, if the status of the order is in processing, it means all is well, the money has been previously credited and soon the order will be shipped.

How long has it been taking to get a tracking #? My int'l order shipped two weeks ago and I still haven't received any.
Same deal here, shipped two weeks ago to date from the international warehouse with discrete shipping, still no tracking #.
I got my tracking # posted today.
I also just received my tracking number, excellent!
Hi, for security reasons the track number is not issued immediately but after some time, usually it takes a few weeks, but in rare cases it may take a little longer.

Last edited:
Hello! Your tracking number in the PM and in the personal account on the site.

ETA on Var 25 from W2 / in-town? It's OoS.

It's foh da childruns. #wutang4evah
I don't know if/when the new 25 mg orals will be available at warehouse W2.
If I ever see them stocked in W2, I'll make a post.
But, warehouse W1 currently has all in stock and ship world-wide.

Hi all.

There are a lot of questions lately about when the track number will be issued, we remind you that for security reasons track number is issued not at once, first order is processed and sent, then some time passes and track is automatically loaded into a personal account. Please do not worry if it takes a little longer than usual, if the order status says it is shipped, then the track number will be uploaded soon and you will be able to track the location of your order.

In case you have any problem, we are always here to help and answer any questions, don't hesitate to ask right here, in private message or at support service of store, at our official web site.

Take care and have a good day.

Got my tracking a week ago now, USPS has said label created, not in system. Will I know if it’s seized or not? Or is that on pharmacoms end?

Got my tracking a week ago now, USPS has said label created, not in system. Will I know if it’s seized or not? Or is that on pharmacoms end?
No reason for any worries yet. A week ago is not even long enough to be seized -- most likely it has not even left the origin continent yet.
It can take a few weeks to land at the destination country.

You can track it with more details at: ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

In the rare event it gets seized, there is a tracking step it usually get stuck on for many weeks and you will get a letter in the mail.
Very unlikely your pack is seized though.

If/when you know any update, please consider posting here so other may learn from the experience.