MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hey Everyone, Reminder that Basicstero's SPRING 2023 PROMO is Still Active!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$300 of FREE bonus for orders over $300
$400 of FREE bonus for orders over $500
$500 of FREE bonus for orders over $700
$600 of FREE bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from the International Warehouse only!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only paid items are reshipped (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included). If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Enjoy a great Spring season and new gains with Basicstero!

I wanted to share my recent blood work done while on cycle to see if it would help anyone make a decision on Pharmacoms gear. For reference I am running on this cycle Test, EQ, and Anadrol in this order:
Weeks 1-6 Anadrol 50MG ED
Weeks 1-16 EQ 600mg/week
Weeks 1-20 Test E 600mg/week
I am currently week 9 into my cycle. Keep in mind that my liver values are absolutely fucked because of the Anadrol, and I know this now not to run it for 6 weeks. Maybe 4 weeks and only PWO next time. Also Cholesterol is high due to probably my red meat only diet but my cholesterol was high before I started this cycle. Last note is that I crashed my E2 which prompted me to get the blood work. An estrogen of 14 at a Test level of 6000 is not good and have since stopped my AI protocol and am feeling way better.

Here’s the blood work:
Looks good! I've had similar blood work to this running just test eq and primo no AI. What was your AI protocol?

Looks good! I've had similar blood work to this running just test eq and primo no AI. What was your AI protocol?
It was 0.25mg of Adex ever 3 days and then I bumped to 0.5mg every 3 days while on the Anadrol but stopped once I felt I crashed my e2 and was done with the Anadrol! I’ve never ran primo but heard great things.

It was 0.25mg of Adex ever 3 days and then I bumped to 0.5mg every 3 days while on the Anadrol but stopped once I felt I crashed my e2 and was done with the Anadrol! I’ve never ran primo but heard great things.
just be sure to keep an eye on your Estrogen level.
Your testosterone level is very high. I wouldn't quit AI completely or your estrogen may suddenly jump high. make small gradual moves and see how you respond.

I wanted to share my recent blood work done while on cycle to see if it would help anyone make a decision on Pharmacoms gear. For reference I am running on this cycle Test, EQ, and Anadrol in this order:
Weeks 1-6 Anadrol 50MG ED
Weeks 1-16 EQ 600mg/week
Weeks 1-20 Test E 600mg/week
I am currently week 9 into my cycle. Keep in mind that my liver values are absolutely fucked because of the Anadrol, and I know this now not to run it for 6 weeks. Maybe 4 weeks and only PWO next time. Also Cholesterol is high due to probably my red meat only diet but my cholesterol was high before I started this cycle. Last note is that I crashed my E2 which prompted me to get the blood work. An estrogen of 14 at a Test level of 6000 is not good and have since stopped my AI protocol and am feeling way better.

Here’s the blood work:
you don't need AI with a 1:1 Test EQ ratio

you could have used nolvadex, in case oxy gave you gyno problems

Ordered Test E last Saturday from w2 and it got here today! That was quick. It was my first order so really hoping this stuff is solid.

Any chance you can communicate on the issue now, it’s been a month and a half now and multiple times you said you would do it.
You keep ignoring my question.

There was an issue found in your production line, it was 2 months ago, and you promised by that time that you will communicate about it, something that you never did

Only guess that I can make now is that you are trying to hide some kind of concerning issue.

You keep ignoring my question.

There was an issue found in your production line, it was 2 months ago, and you promised by that time that you will communicate about it, something that you never did

Only guess that I can make now is that you are trying to hide some kind of concerning issue.
What happened two months ago? Did you experience bad quality product? Just curious because I’ve ordered several times from here.