MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi, I'm sorry you feel like we're ignoring your question, as my colleague answered earlier, it was about several analyses of our products, which have been published in this thread for several months. Information about this situation has already been passed on to our management and the problem has been solved, everything is fine now, you don't have to worry about the quality of our products.
Hi, its possible to see the recent analyses of your products ? Thanks you so much

Hi, its possible to see the recent analyses of your products ? Thanks you so much
There are many results posts throughout this thread and in the testing results sub-forum here on thinksteroids.com.
Many past analytic testing results are available at the links listed in the "code" boxes below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/results
and
Code:
http://pharmacomlabs.com/site/analysis

Also, I searched for and quoted below some of the most recent posted results I can find from the source in this thread. I included my reply about the results as well because I think its an important point to consider.
Don’t worry – products are all completely safe and high-quality – there is no major issue and no problem with sterility or safety – just some results did not meet expectations.

Please keep in mind that these are tests paid for by the source, blind samples, and no one would even know about any of them if the source didn't share it.
They posted all the results, not just the best results.

How often do you see a source test their own products, get some results that may not meet expectations, but post them anyway?

I hope this level of transparency will mean something to people and be respected.

DECA-300 result was 263.34 mg/mL (post quoted below):

BOLD-300 result was 263.22 mg/mL (post quoted below):

Although some of the results are only a little bit outside of the industry's typically acceptable +/- 10% label (263 mg / 300 mg = ~88%), Pharmacom Labs addressed the results and is doing the work to improve on these recent results.

I read on another popular board that these batches that fell short of expectation will be removed and new batches will be improved.

Also, the source stated there that future 3rd-party testing is being planned and we all look forward to seeing more results.

PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:

View attachment 253338

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 291.46 mg/mL.
Analysis conducted: 03 March 2023
PHARMA TEST P100: Testosterone Propionate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

View attachment 253636

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Propionate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 98.33 mg/mL.
PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

View attachment 253747

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Acetate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 96.36 mg/mL.

PHARMA PRIM 100: Primobolan Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

View attachment 253897

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Methenolone Enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 92.55 mg/mL.

PHARMA NAN D300: Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

View attachment 254046

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Nandrolone Decanoate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 263.34 mg/mL.

PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

View attachment 254346

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 286.37 mg/mL.

P/S: We sent Test E 300 twice for testing - to make sure Jano was honest and working correctly.
PHARMA BOLD 300: Boldenone Undecylenate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

View attachment 254985

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Boldenone Undecylenate.

2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 263.22 mg/mL.

PHARMA TREN E200: Trenbolone Enanthate 200 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

View attachment 255815

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 192.28 mg/mL.

That took some time to search and quote all of these posts; so, I hope my effort here will be helpful for you :)

There are many results posts throughout this thread and in the testing results sub-forum here on thinksteroids.com.
Many past analytic testing results are available at the links listed in the "code" boxes below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/results
and
Code:
http://pharmacomlabs.com/site/analysis

Also, I searched for and quoted below some of the most recent posted results I can find from the source in this thread. I included my reply about the results as well because I think its an important point to consider.

That took some time to search and quote all of these posts; so, I hope my effort here will be helpful for you :)
ok nice
Thanks You ;)

@Pharmacom Support i recieved my pack today after 5 weeks. Order was completely wrong. I ordered 1 tren 200, 1 bottle of EQ, 50 10mg anavar and 1 blister of arimidex. I only recieved the arimidex and a blister of turnibol which i didnt even order.
50 tablets of 10mg anavar. I emailed you guys via the contact option on the basicstero site. There was only 1 tracking number.
You should be able to see it in my order details. I was expecting a bigger package and it didnt have the items i ordered. Just 1. I emailed you guys via the support function. I had to wait 5 weeks to get this so you can understand my frustration.
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, I am sincerely sorry to hear that you encountered this problem, but I assure you that you have nothing to worry about, if you really did not receive any items from your order, we will definitely sort everything out. If you wrote to our e-mail and did not get a reply, please send me a private message with your order number and I will help you as soon as possible.

Hello everyone! Some important information!
We have increased the frequency of customers receiving incomplete orders - that is, some items may be missing. We are ready to solve each such problematic issue, but in order to do so, the customer MUST provide us with a video unpacking!
On video should be clearly seen the front side of the package, address, name.
Video or pictures with already opened packages are not accepted!
Without proof of unpacking videos we cannot solve the problem in your favor!

Be that as it may, for the safety of an incomplete package, upon receipt of a package we unpack it by filming it, if it is ok, all the better, otherwise you will see in the video the incomplete order.

Hello :) I hope you all enjoy a good start to the new week.
I just checked the Basicstero.ws site, added some items to my cart to see if the promo step is still available, and it is still active as of this morning.
I'm not sure how much longer it will run since it been active for a while now, but it's still available today when I checked.
So if you're interested in it, consider taking advantage of the promo while its still active.
Hey Everyone, Reminder that Basicstero's SPRING 2023 PROMO is Still Active!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$300 of FREE bonus for orders over $300
$400 of FREE bonus for orders over $500
$500 of FREE bonus for orders over $700
$600 of FREE bonus for orders over $800

This promo is for orders from the International Warehouse only!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.

Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only paid items are reshipped (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included). If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option when you enter your order during the check-out process at the "Address" page.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Enjoy a great Spring season and new gains with Basicstero!

Hello guys!

Primobolan and Proviron back in stock at International warehouse W1.

Only limited quantities available! Get it now!

Hi all.

Just a reminder that our store is running as usual, feel free to ask your questions right here, to me in private messages or to our store support team, right on the website.

If you've emailed us but haven't received a reply, try sending the email again, it may just not get there. Also, please don't worry if you paid for your order but it hasn't shipped yet or no track number has been issued, unfortunately sometimes it takes a little longer than usual, but you will get your order in the end, and in case of any problems we will always help you.

Hello :) I hope you all enjoy a good start to the new week.
I just checked the Basicstero.ws site, added some items to my cart to see if the promo step is still available, and it is still active as of this morning.
I'm not sure how much longer it will run since it been active for a while now, but it's still available today when I checked.
So if you're interested in it, consider taking advantage of the promo while its still active.
Guessing promo is over now? How do I know if it's running still or not?

Hi there!

We have new products in W1 stock - Tesos (Tesofensin) and Drolos (Superdrol)

We hope that you will be able to try them to the fullest and be satisfied!

So we will continue to create new products for you, wait for news!

Guessing promo is over now? How do I know if it's running still or not?
The promo is still active today.
All I did to check was add enough items to a cart to qualify for the promo and then start the check-out process to verify if the promo step was offered.
At the moment I reply here, the promo step is still available during the check-out process.