MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hello everyone!

US domestic warehouse restocked!

We have got all the most popular items, as well as ampoules and some of our new stuff!

TESOS – An Exciting NEW Fat-Loss Product from Pharmacom Labs! – is Now Available in the Basicstero Store.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/fat-loss/tesos
This innovative Oral-Line Fat-Loss product is currently offered as a 50 count blister strip of 0.5 mg tablets (1 BLISTER, 50 PILLS).

Tesofensine Information:
Tesofensine is a unique new generation Triple Serotonin Norepinephrine Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNDRI).
SNDRI belong to the class of psychoactive antidepressants. They affect neurotransmitters in the brain, exactly serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. Tesofensin affects the brain qualitatively, helping a person to feel maximum saturation during eating, and reduce appetite significantly.
Tesofensin was originally developed and patented by NeuroSearch A/S (Denmark) to cure Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
acts centrally, suppress appetite, regulate the availability of dopamine receptors and stimulate α1-adrenergic receptors.
appetite decreases within 14 days, there is a higher level of satiety and less desire to eat.
increases significantly fat oxidation and reduces adipose tissue.
improves the level of insulin sensitivity, which leads to higher glucose metabolism.
alters the expression of dopaminergic receptors in the striatum of the brain, as well as their binding.
the energy consumption increases greatly within 14 days.
The drug has a long half-life, which is 8-9 days, and metabolized mainly in the liver by CYP3A4 to the disalkyl metabolite M1 (NS-2360), which is the only metabolite found in human blood plasma.

Chemical name: (1R,2R,3S,5S)-3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(ethoxymethyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
Formula: C17H23Cl2NO
Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 9 days
CLASSIFICATION: psychoactive antidepressants.
DOSAGE: 0.25 mg -1 mg
ACNE: no
WATER RETENTION: no
HBR: Perhaps
HEPATOXITY: Low
AROMATIZATION: no

The Basicstero Team hopes this NEW Pharmacom Labs Fat-Loss product will help you reach your goals!

TESOS – An Exciting NEW Fat-Loss Product from Pharmacom Labs! – is Now Available in the Basicstero Store.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/fat-loss/tesos
This innovative Oral-Line Fat-Loss product is currently offered as a 50 count blister strip of 0.5 mg tablets (1 BLISTER, 50 PILLS).

Tesofensine Information:
Tesofensine is a unique new generation Triple Serotonin Norepinephrine Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNDRI).
SNDRI belong to the class of psychoactive antidepressants. They affect neurotransmitters in the brain, exactly serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. Tesofensin affects the brain qualitatively, helping a person to feel maximum saturation during eating, and reduce appetite significantly.
Tesofensin was originally developed and patented by NeuroSearch A/S (Denmark) to cure Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
acts centrally, suppress appetite, regulate the availability of dopamine receptors and stimulate α1-adrenergic receptors.
appetite decreases within 14 days, there is a higher level of satiety and less desire to eat.
increases significantly fat oxidation and reduces adipose tissue.
improves the level of insulin sensitivity, which leads to higher glucose metabolism.
alters the expression of dopaminergic receptors in the striatum of the brain, as well as their binding.
the energy consumption increases greatly within 14 days.
The drug has a long half-life, which is 8-9 days, and metabolized mainly in the liver by CYP3A4 to the disalkyl metabolite M1 (NS-2360), which is the only metabolite found in human blood plasma.

Chemical name: (1R,2R,3S,5S)-3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(ethoxymethyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
Formula: C17H23Cl2NO
Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 9 days
CLASSIFICATION: psychoactive antidepressants.
DOSAGE: 0.25 mg -1 mg
ACNE: no
WATER RETENTION: no
HBR: Perhaps
HEPATOXITY: Low
AROMATIZATION: no

The Basicstero Team hopes this NEW Pharmacom Labs Fat-Loss product will help you reach your goals!
Tesofensin is a very interesting compound. I remember seeing it on research chemical websites and forums. People tried to use it to get high but all that really happens is appetite suppression.

Placed my order and paid last Wednesday, shipped Friday and received Tuesday. Fast turn around time for domestic.

Question, which site should be used to validate the product codes?

The genuine site to check verification codes is PharmacomLabs.com:

Other sites are fakes and scams etc.
Some counterfeiters have even made fake sites to verify counterfeits with fake codes.

The genuine site to check verification codes is PharmacomLabs.com

Other sites are fakes and scams etc.
Some counterfeiters have even made fake sites to verify counterfeits with fake codes.
That’s what I figured. Nice that it tracks how many times the code has been verified because they could steal the codes to put on their products but that’s a pretty big giveaway

Hi.

If you use our products or have recently received your order, we would appreciate it if you would post your feedback in this thread.

Also feel free to ask if you have any questions, you can ask them right here, to me in private messages or to store support, on our email.

There are a lot of questions lately about when the track number will be issued, we remind you that for security reasons track number is issued not at once, first order is processed and sent, then some time passes and track is automatically loaded into a personal account. Please do not worry if it takes a little longer than usual, if the order status says it is shipped, then the track number will be uploaded soon and you will be able to track the location of your order.

Placed my order and paid last Wednesday, shipped Friday and received Tuesday. Fast turn around time for domestic.

Question, which site should be used to validate the product codes?
Hi, glad to hear you got your order, thanks for writing about it. The first site is a scammer, the official site has a COM domain. You can open the news section of the site and it will say that the domain LTD is fake.

Hi.

If you use our products or have recently received your order, we would appreciate it if you would post your feedback in this thread.

Also feel free to ask if you have any questions, you can ask them right here, to me in private messages or to store support, on our email.

There are a lot of questions lately about when the track number will be issued, we remind you that for security reasons track number is issued not at once, first order is processed and sent, then some time passes and track is automatically loaded into a personal account. Please do not worry if it takes a little longer than usual, if the order status says it is shipped, then the track number will be uploaded soon and you will be able to track the location of your order.
Placed an order international to US. Received tracking number 9 days after order. Delivery 10 days after receiving tracking number. So 19 days order to delivery. Everything arrived as expected with something extra that I did not order, either a nice gift or a fortunate mistake. Either way happy with my experience. Confirmed on website serial numbers are good and never checked before.

First small order to try

Everything went fine. Received 50 dianabols as a gift in my order.

Basicstero is a well known source, so I knew what to expect, just ordered and waited for the shipment to come. trouble free transaction.

Just wish they would also accept bank transfers as where I leave no one cares if you are using steroids.

IMG-0042 - Copy.jpg