MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

We are launching a new promo for U.S. customers on Memorial Day:

MEMORIAL PROMO DAYS!

The United States celebrates Memorial Day to remember and remember those who have died in the US military.

It's also the start of the summer season for many, with beach chill, outdoor training, and a pumped up athletic body.

Place your orders as usual for the Domestic Warehouse and get REAL bonuses as follows:

$100 bonus for orders over $200

$200 bonus for orders over $300

$500 bonus for orders over $500

You will find various items available as bonuses at each stage, which you can add to your order.

MEMORIAL PROMO DAYS is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Domestic US) ONLY!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and are shipped with the main order. You don't need a promo code.

Estimated shipping time from W2 is about 5–10 days.

Nothing new with these terms and conditions – just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

Memorial Day PROMO

The United States celebrates Memorial Day to remember and honor those who gave their lives while serving in the United States Armed Forces.
Many people also consider it the start of the summer season, with cookouts, chilling on beaches, outdoor training, and a lean pumped up athletic body.

Place your order from the Domestic Warehouse and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$200 bonus for orders over $300
$500 bonus for orders over $500

A list of various items available to be selected as bonuses, which you can add to your order, is automatically offered in a step during the check-out process.

MEMORIAL PROMO DAYS is for orders from the US Domestic Warehouse (W2) only!
Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
Estimated shipping time from W2 is about 5–10 days from the time payment is confirmed.

Nothing new with these terms and conditions – just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

First time ordering from basicstero.ws

Paid bitcoin - payment is processing

I still have not received any confirmation emails. How long roughly does it take for payment to process and to receive confirmation emails?

First time ordering from basicstero.ws

Paid bitcoin - payment is processing

I still have not received any confirmation emails. How long roughly does it take for payment to process and to receive confirmation emails?
Shouldn’t take more than a day to go to confirmed. My last order it was within a couple hours.

Not sure what is going on. I can't log in to my account. Forgot password isn't sending me an email to reset. I never received any emails after I created my account through when I sent payment confirmation.

I have pictures of everything including order number, amount paid, and wallet address I sent coin to

Can a rep help me out here

I still have not received any confirmation emails.
I think the automated system emails may be broken again (technical issues). Very recently, I also did not receive any emails for my past two orders.
The system emails has been an ongoing technical issue so that is why my guess is that it is just down again.

How long roughly does it take for payment to process and to receive confirmation emails?
If the payment was sent to the correct address and all of the payment information/details were entered correctly (please see the "how-to submit payment info" guide quoted below), it should only take a few business days for the payment to be checked/confirmed and the order updated to the "processing" status. If it has been over a week and there is no update, then maybe something was entered incorrectly and you may want to consider re-entering the payment details or contacting the source's customer service ("Contact Us" page on the source's site).
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

Not sure what is going on. I can't log in to my account. Forgot password isn't sending me an email to reset. I never received any emails after I created my account through when I sent payment confirmation.

I have pictures of everything including order number, amount paid, and wallet address I sent coin to

Can a rep help me out here
About your order status: I will send you a private message shortly to get your order number and then see if I can help by writing to my contact (sales manager) on your behalf to asking him if he can check on the order status.

About your account access and password: You need to contact the source directly regarding account issues such as password reset.

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site (link in the "code" box below) is the most direct way to contact the source:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam

I think the automated system emails may be broken again (technical issues). Very recently, I also did not receive any emails for my past two orders.
The system emails has been an ongoing technical issue so that is why my guess is that it is just down again.

If the payment was sent to the correct address and all of the payment information/details were entered correctly (please see the "how-to submit payment info" guide quoted below), it should only take a few business days for the payment to be checked/confirmed and the order updated to the "processing" status. If it has been over a week and there is no update, then maybe something was entered incorrectly and you may want to consider re-entering the payment details or contacting the source's customer service ("Contact Us" page on the source's site).
I created a ticket on the contact us page

My main concern is that I cannot get into my account to check if payment is processed

If I send you my order number would you be able to check to see if it went through?

If I send you my order number would you be able to check to see if it went through?
I will try to help.

Please be patient with me. I can only see what any other customer can see; I do not have any ability, access, nor authority to see private account, order and payment information etc. (it is a good thing though, that the source only allows specific personnel ability and actual staff access to private info for customer security reasons -- the privacy is for your own safety).

But I will try to help by writing to the sales manager on your behalf to bring more attention to your inquiry and see if he can get the order status for us.

You will have a Private Message from me shortly.
Please wait until I message you and then reply there in private with the requested information (do NOT post any of your personal or private info here in public -- for your own safety).

Once again my order touched down safely to AUS. Bit of free dbol thrown in this time, all smiles here.
Awesome! this is always good to hear :)
I had the impression that AUS is a more difficult customs to pass and strict government. So this is great news.
Thank for sharing and enjoy the gains brother.

Awesome! this is always good to hear :)
I had the impression that AUS is a more difficult customs to pass and strict government. So this is great news.
Thank for sharing and enjoy the gains brother.
Great customer care and service you just provided, love seeing that.
:)

Hey guys!

SUMMER CHILL PROMO is coming!

You can pay with cryptocurrency as usual and receive real-life bonuses, as follows:

For orders over $200, you will get a $100 bonus item of your choice.
For orders over $500, you will get a $100 bonus item of your choice.
If you order over $800, you will receive a $600 bonus.
$ For orders over $1000, there is an $800 bonus items.

This promotion is only valid for orders from Warehouse 1 (Int.)
During the ordering process, bonuses are chosen and shipped together with the main order. You don't need a promo code.

In the case of seizures, only items that have been paid for are reshipped. If you require discreet shipping, please select the 'Discreet Shipping' option when you enter your order during the checkout process on the 'Address' page.

The estimated delivery time from W1 is 12-15 days to the United States and 15-30 days to other countries. Please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times.
These terms and conditions are the same as those for Basicstero promos.

Thank you for everything. Thank you. We appreciate your love!

Forever yours - Basicstero team!

Just a quick reminder!

All of our latest additions – 25 mg pills, Tesco and Drools – are in stock at both warehouses.

We have also added ampule products to the warehouse in the U.S. We recommend that you try to appreciate them as well.