MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Question: when trying to buy domestic products and use the promo, only certain items are available to pick from the promo. Not even test E? I am trying to buy all primo from W2 and then purchase Test E from the promo and it doesn’t show up.

Hey guys!

SUMMER CHILL PROMO is coming!

You can pay with cryptocurrency as usual and receive real-life bonuses, as follows:

For orders over $200, you will get a $100 bonus item of your choice.
For orders over $500, you will get a $100 bonus item of your choice.
If you order over $800, you will receive a $600 bonus.
$ For orders over $1000, there is an $800 bonus items.

This promotion is only valid for orders from Warehouse 1 (Int.)
During the ordering process, bonuses are chosen and shipped together with the main order. You don't need a promo code.

In the case of seizures, only items that have been paid for are reshipped. If you require discreet shipping, please select the 'Discreet Shipping' option when you enter your order during the checkout process on the 'Address' page.

The estimated delivery time from W1 is 12-15 days to the United States and 15-30 days to other countries. Please plan accordingly for the possibility of long transit times.
These terms and conditions are the same as those for Basicstero promos.

Thank you for everything. Thank you. We appreciate your love!

Forever yours - Basicstero team!
Just checked and this promo isn’t working. Also why is the bonus $100 the same for $200 orders and $500 orders? Doesn’t seem to make sense. Would love some clarification. Thanks.

Question: when trying to buy domestic products and use the promo, only certain items are available to pick from the promo. Not even test E? I am trying to buy all primo from W2 and then purchase Test E from the promo and it doesn’t show up.
Only certain products are available for the promo. It’s not your choice.

Tried also, promo not working
Just checked and this promo isn’t working. ...
I think it is not active yet.
He posted to say that it is coming so people can plan ahead.
It was a preview of what is coming not what is active now.
Maybe I am wrong, but that is how I see it (see quote below).
SUMMER CHILL PROMO is coming!
Also why is the bonus $100 the same for $200 orders and $500 orders? Doesn’t seem to make sense. Would love some clarification. Thanks.
About the same bonus for $200 and $500 orders, it seems odd; I am not sure why there is even a statement about a $500 tier level if it is the same until some higher level. Maybe it is a typing mistake? I don't know.
I will write to the manager and ask him for clarification. When I get more information/clarification, I will reply to you again.

That is very strange too, how can the bonus be the same for 500, as it is for a 200 purchase ?
I agree it is strange because why write anything about 500 if it is not a level that triggers a different tier of bonus?
I understand they may choose any terms -- they're not required to even have a promo let alone give something more for 500 -- but, if 500 isn't another tier level for more bonus, there is no reason to mention 500.
I will write to the source today and ask for clarification.

As @Avnj5 has already mentioned, there is a list of products offered for the promo during the check-out process. The products offered on the bonus step are available to be selected as promo bonuses; you may choose bonuses from the items included in the promo offer, not the entire store's stock.
Only certain products are available for the promo. It’s not your choice.
You will find various items available as bonuses at each stage, which you can add to your order.
A list of various items available to be selected as bonuses, which you can add to your order, is automatically offered in a step during the check-out process.

First time ordering from basicstero.ws

Paid bitcoin - payment is processing

I still have not received any confirmation emails. How long roughly does it take for payment to process and to receive confirmation emails?
Hi, payment verification usually takes about a day, in rare cases it may take a little longer. After payment confirmation, the status of your order will be changed to "in processing" in your personal account
how long did shipping take? I'm in USA
Delivery usually takes about a week, depending primarily on the speed of the shipping company.
Not sure what is going on. I can't log in to my account. Forgot password isn't sending me an email to reset. I never received any emails after I created my account through when I sent payment confirmation.

I have pictures of everything including order number, amount paid, and wallet address I sent coin to

Can a rep help me out here
I created a ticket on the contact us page

My main concern is that I cannot get into my account to check if payment is processed

If I send you my order number would you be able to check to see if it went through?
Unfortunately, this sometimes happens, if the password or username does not fit, you need to contact the support store through our website, after checking the information there will help restore access to your account.

I believe I purchased on a Sunday night, payment was confirmed by Monday morning, shipped Tuesday and I got it Friday
Once again my order touched down safely to AUS. Bit of free dbol thrown in this time, all smiles here.
Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it, if you have any questions in the future, feel free to write about it right here.

Hi, you can choose the products of the promotion at the second stage of ordering, in the promotion section, if a product is not there, it means it is not available for ordering.

Just checked and this promo isn’t working. Also why is the bonus $100 the same for $200 orders and $500 orders? Doesn’t seem to make sense. Would love some clarification. Thanks.
Tried also, promo not working
That is very strange too, how can the bonus be the same for 500, as it is for a 200 purchase ?
Hi, the promotion starts on the first of June, it's not working yet.

If you order $500, the bonus will be $300.

I think it is not active yet.
He posted to say that it is coming so people can plan ahead.
It was a preview of what is coming not what is active now.
Maybe I am wrong, but that is how I see it (see quote below).

About the same bonus for $200 and $500 orders, it seems odd; I am not sure why there is even a statement about a $500 tier level if it is the same until some higher level. Maybe it is a typing mistake? I don't know.
I will write to the manager and ask him for clarification. When I get more information/clarification, I will reply to you again.

Thank you for the clarification! I believe it was a typo mistake as well as the source has updated it now.

For orders over $200, you will get a $100 bonus item of your choice.
For orders over $500, you will get a $100 bonus item of your choice.
Hello everyone! Here is a correction about the recent PROMO post.

As some have mentioned, there was a small typing mistake in the “SUMMER CHILL PROMO” announcement.
The previous post had the same bonus listed for both the $200 and $500 orders. This was a mistake.

The following is what was intended:
“For orders over $500, you will get $300 bonus items of your choice.”

Therefore the “SUMMER CHILL PROMO” bonuses will be:
$100 bonus items for orders over $200.
$300 bonus items for orders over $500.
$600 bonus items for orders over $800
$800 bonus items for orders over $1000.

My apology for any confuses from the typing error.
With this correction and clarification, things should make more sense.

Thank you for everyone’s interest!

@PHL Official @RThoads Will you ever set up a wharehouse inside EU anytime soon, or will it still be the near EU one that you have currently? Also when will products be available from the eu based wharehouse?
The Europe Warehouse is temporarily unavailable; it is currently closed.
I don't have a time-frame or estimate for when it will be re-opened.
When it is open again, I am confident there will be clear announcements about its availability.

@PHL Official @RThoads Will you ever set up a wharehouse inside EU anytime soon, or will it still be the near EU one that you have currently? Also when will products be available from the eu based wharehouse?
Hi, unfortunately we have no information on when the warehouse will open, but we will be sure to post here as soon as items in stock become available. Right now you can order from the first warehouse, you can also choose discreet delivery, then the risk of seizure will be minimal.