MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Good because I hate the caffeine boost. I always get stim free pre-workout. What was your length on the run and how was the pip?
I only used it maybe 4 or 5 times PWO. When I got it I only got 1 bottle. PIP is really bad so I suggest NOT working delts if you're gonna pin it PWO. If you're doing legs dont pin your glutes. You may like just getting their Test Base too. Similar effect.

I only used it maybe 4 or 5 times PWO. When I got it I only got 1 bottle. PIP is really bad so I suggest NOT working delts if you're gonna pin it PWO. If you're doing legs dont pin your glutes. You may like just getting their Test Base too. Similar effect.
yes, I think maybe trying Test-base first is a good idea. Then, the more advanced formula in the future. Instead of just jumping right up to Tren-base etc.

Also, there is Test-base in oil which some guys may find easier to use..
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/testosterones/pharmatest-100-oil-base
It is also ester-free and used as a pre-workout stimulant. The only difference is that the carrier is oil instead of a water suspension. Due to this difference the effect of the oil based Pharmatest 100 can be a bit prolonged as compared to the original Pharmatest 100, but not by much.

PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:

Test E 300 1001.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 319.55 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 JUN 2023

Any plans for injectable superdrol in the future? Would love to give it a try but want to try and stay away from orals.
We do not have this information yet, perhaps in the future it will be available in injectable form - we do not deny it!)

Hello there! Also we have some Prim 200 in stock on the W1 warehouse!
Hello guys, check out this quote above; Primo 200 is currently in stock.
I tried to do a search and remember everyone that mentioned interest in Primo 200. I'm sure I missed many people and/or may have got some wrong here (I just did a quick search of the thread for mentions of Primo 200) -- I apologize to anyone I missed and hopefully they will find this info.
@Albozz @steckdose0 @Alistair7 @G.I. Bro @Bob Sanders @ironmonkey @1Megaman @Vozol @Zarathos @Karabudjan @turcao @hsimahg7 @IronWarriorNL @coz

Any plans for injectable superdrol in the future? Would love to give it a try but want to try and stay away from orals.
The injectable dbol is good. Nice boost and no pip for me. Not 100% positive but I think there’s some EO in it, doesn’t effect me but I know some guys don’t tolerate it.

The injectable dbol is good. Nice boost and no pip for me. Not 100% positive but I think there’s some EO in it, doesn’t effect me but I know some guys don’t tolerate it.
Yes, I think there is about 5% to 10% EO in the GSO carrier formula.
I tried the injectable DBol and injectable Adrol a few years ago -- both were great products.
But the injectable DBol did sting/dscomfort for me while pinning; the discomfort went away within minutes.
The injectable Anadrol was totally smooth for me.
I only tried them a few time each as pre-WO for a boost -- both added noticeable strength and it seemed like I sweated a lot more (maybe I did too much for a first time).

17 day TA from international warehouse to US domestic. Ordered from domestic previously and TA was four days I believe. Satisfied customer.

PHARMA DRO P100: Drostanolone Propionate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS
Y0kC5BI.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Drostanolone Propionate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 101.92 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023

I have oral dbol at the moment. Just started it 3 days ago on week 8 of my 500mg test cycle, figured I have it let’s see what it can do for these last weeks. Everything’s been going great. Good gains. Hardly need to take an ai with the test. Only symptoms I really get is joint pain and I’ll take .5 or 1mg depending on how long it’s been.