MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Did there need to be a minimum order amount from W1 to get the free product offer? Just checking, I picked up some Tesos but didn’t see anything.

Did there need to be a minimum order amount from W1 to get the free product offer? Just checking, I picked up some Tesos but didn’t see anything.
Yes, 200 USD total value is the first tier of the Promo.
Please see the post quoted below for more details about the promo.
The info is also listed on the source's site.
Basicstero's 2023 "SUMMER CHILL" PROMO!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 of FREE bonus items for orders over $200.
$300 of FREE bonus items for orders over $500.
$600 of FREE bonus items for orders over $800.
$800 of FREE bonus items for orders over $1000.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
This promo is valid for orders from the International Warehouse (W1) only!
Please plan accordingly for international transit times.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped, not free bonuses (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included in a reship).
If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option during the check-out process on the "Address" page when you enter your order.
Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Chill this Summer and Look Good with Pharmacom Labs from Basicstero!

Hi, the current information about current promotions you can always see on our website, in the news section, there will be all the details about the promo.

Hi all.

If you have any questions about our products or the work of the store, feel free to ask right here, in private messages or at the store support service, right on our website.

We work in normal mode, so if you wrote to our mail, but did not get a reply, try to send a message again, it's possible that it just did not get there.

Have a nice weekend and take care.

I made an order, but no email confirmation or payment completed confirmation. Website won’t let me log back in, and the forgot password feature recognizes my email address, but doesn’t send me the reset email after several attempts now. Anyone else have these same issues? Maybe no confirmations ever go out?

Has there been any issues with seizures lately ? How long is it taking to get orders through customs and delivered as of late ?
I always use the "discreet shipping" option and have not noticed any issues with seizures in 2023.
Lately W1 orders have usually arrived in about 3 weeks.

I made an order, but no email confirmation or payment completed confirmation. Website won’t let me log back in, and the forgot password feature recognizes my email address, but doesn’t send me the reset email after several attempts now. Anyone else have these same issues? Maybe no confirmations ever go out?
I will write to the Basicstero sales manager and let him know about this.
There has been an ongoing issue with the automated system emails for a while now. I also have not received system emails in the past few months.
But don't worry, if you know your order number, or have the email address associated with your account, the source should be able to find the account and reset your password for you.
I will try my best to help. Let me write to the manager and ask for his advice.

Also, I for got to ask. Have you already tried to contact the source's customer service directly by using the "Contact Us" page on the Basicstero site?

The "Contact Us" page on the source's site (link in the "code" box below) is the most direct way to contact the source:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam

Were you already able to submit the payment info on your account (see my guide below) before you lost access to your account? If you were able to enter the payment details, and sent to correct amount, the order should be proceeding to processing and will get shipped.
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

Yep, tried the contact us feature too with all the details. No response yet. Spam checked, nada.
It's the weekend now so lets give it a few business days during the week when staff is back to work.
Hopefully you will have a reply during the business week.

Let us know if you get an update and password reset next week.
If not don't worry, I can get your order number and/or email associated with the account in private message and ask the manager to look up the account for you.

Last edited:
I always use the "discreet shipping" option and have not noticed any issues with seizures in 2023.
Lately W1 orders have usually arrived in about 3 weeks.
I’m waiting but it looks like stuck in customs, if it doesn’t clear this week it’s gone. Which presents a huge huge issue going forward for many packages

I’m waiting but it looks like stuck in customs, if it doesn’t clear this week it’s gone. Which presents a huge huge issue going forward for many packages
Which customs? My last pack went thru NY in a day. For Chicago it’s usually 5-7 days.

PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
Ma04Z2D.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Acetate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 103.78 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023

PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
Ma04Z2D.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Acetate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 103.78 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023
Its nice to see you started testing again, and results are on point!
Will you have any of your mixes tested`, as mix 3+4 seems very appealing!
Can you share batch number for the tested tren A?
And for last, will you carry mtren oral or injectable or DNP at some point?

Yep, tried the contact us feature too with all the details. No response yet. Spam checked, nada.
Hi, if you wrote to our site but did not get a reply, please don't worry, emails are answered on a first-come, first-served basis, you will definitely get a reply within a day and help restore access. I also received your private message and replied to it.

Last edited: