MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

My order arrived the other day. I believe total time was about 16 days. They even through in a free blister pack of of some orals so that was a nice touch lol.

PHARMA DRO E200: Drostanolone Enanthate 200 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
TV92BRO.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Drostanolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 197.26 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023

My order arrived the other day. I believe total time was about 16 days. They even through in a free blister pack of of some orals so that was a nice touch lol.
Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it. If you have any questions in the future, feel free to ask us right here.

Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
When ordering from Basicstero, customers can be confident they will receive genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Please understand, other dealers, including official dealers, are retailers/resellers. Pharmacom Labs may have/had business arrangements with retailers/resellers but Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store to purchase genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Regardless of warehouse choice, Basicstero customers are always guaranteed authentic Pharmacom Labs products!
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

PHARMA NAN PH100: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
AFBOobB.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 98.24 mg/mL.

Reminder: Basicstero has a Referrals System

Get paid store credit for the purchases from those you have referred.
The credit can build up from multiple referrals and stays on your account until you use it.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/discounts

To participate in the referral system all you need to is invite new customers by using your personal reference link, which you find in your account >> dashboard >> referrals.
Send this link to your friends/colleagues, etc. After a new customer signs up he will be your referral!
For each order made by each of your referrals you get a reward equal to 5% of the order total of your referral. Your reward will be transferred to your account only after your referral`s order is paid and shipped!

There are no limits here! You can invite as many referrals as you want.
Here is an example: if you invited 3 persons.
Person 1 placed an order worth 300$. Your reward would be 300 * 5% = 15$
Person 2 placed an order worth 150$. Your reward would be 7.5$
Person 3 placed an order worth 800$. Your reward would be 40$.
Your total profit for all 3 referrals would be 15+7.5+40=62.5$

If these referrals place same orders after say 2 weeks, you will 62.5$ again on your account!
With enough referral you may not have to pay for gear at all!
Make the Basicstero store work for you!

What's the current TA to the US?
I've heard a rumor that customs has cracked down but only on larger packages?
Have you had any issue with them i.e. the dreaded "s" word that rhymes with "leisure" (trying to avoid any bad mojo).

What's the current TA to the US?
I've heard a rumor that customs has cracked down but only on larger packages?
Have you had any issue with them i.e. the dreaded "s" word that rhymes with "leisure" (trying to avoid any bad mojo).
Shipping times have been excellent all year.
Recent times are about 2 to 3 weeks from the time the pack is handed over into the postal system.
I haven't had any lost pack myself this year and I don't remember seeing any to US destinations posted all year. If there were some, they must be very rare because we don't see many posts about it this year. The only lost pack I recall recently was to Australia.
Also, there is "discreet shipping" option that may help further reduce the chances of the pack getting snagged.
In the rare event a pack is lost, the source offers one free re-ship with proof of the loss for all paid items (not free bonuses) in an order.

DIANABOLOS 25: Dianabol 25 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
avLlX9W.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Methandienone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 24.39 mg.

Dear customers!
For your convenience, we have added a "messages" section on the Basicstero site where you can contact our customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).
Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page!
We have also added a "consultations" section to the store for those who may have questions about pharma plan/protocol, health, and any other questions for our sports medical professional support!
You can find these sections on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
Enjoy shopping with us!

Hello everyone!
I'm here with good news!

We're continuing with our domestic sale!

U.S. DOMESTIC SALE GOES ON!

The height of summer is a great time to vacation! That's why we decided to organize a sale at the Domestic Warehouse - something similar to the regular promo from the International Warehouse.

Place your orders as usual for the Domestic Warehouse and get REAL bonuses as follows:

$100 bonus for orders over $200

$200 bonus for orders over $300

$500 bonus for orders over $500

You will find various items available as bonuses at each stage, which you can add to your order.

THIS SALE is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Domestic US) ONLY!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and are shipped with the main order. You don't need a promo code.

Estimated shipping time from W2 is about 5–10 days.

Nothing new with these terms and conditions – just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.

Check the Facts for Yourself: Basicstero is the Direct from Pharmacom Labs Store.
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.

You can check the authenticity of the Basicstero.ws store by entering “Basicstero.ws” in the "DEALERS" section on Pharmacom Labs official site.

Check it for yourself:
Pharmacom Labs - Dealers Site

All products come directly from the Pharmacom Labs manufacturer!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

Last edited:
Have a good weekend everyone. :)
And, don't forget the new communication options if you need some help (see the post quoted below for details).
Dear customers!
For your convenience, we have added a "messages" section on the Basicstero site where you can contact our customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).
Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page!
We have also added a "consultations" section to the store for those who may have questions about pharma plan/protocol, health, and any other questions for our sports medical professional support!
You can find these sections on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
Enjoy shopping with us!