MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

No luck, tried about 30 identities and it won't let me enter
Tor Browser 12.5.2
Same here today.
After seeing your reply I went and tried again to verify it's working before I replied here.
I tried at least 10 times and no luck.
Every time it is stuck on the verification page, then it just refreshes automatically and starts over in an endless cycle.
Hopefully Support will see your reply and they can continue to work on improving this.
I know many people prefer Tor and will not use standard browsers such as Google Chrome etc. because people don't want online activity tracked and logged.
It was working better yesterday for me (I went about 8 out of 10 identities that worked without any delay); i'm not tech savvy so I have no idea how any of this works or what's wrong.
My only guess is that Tor is changing the IP address (my circuit keeps changing nodes in real-time) during the verification and that may cause ti to fail.

Does anyone else here use the Tor browser?
If so, what is your experience? are you able to reach the Basicstero.ws site?

LETROS: Letrozole from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
S8PUsWm.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Letrozole.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 2.40 mg.

Analysis conducted: 16 June 2023

Please release a 2.5mg version of Oxandrolonos. I don't want 10mg or 25mg tablets. Way too much for the average person.
The lowest dosing of Anavar to see any effects is 10mg. There is absolutely no reason to go lower than this and also why would a lab waste their time trying to make it? No one would buy it.

Please release a 2.5mg version of Oxandrolonos. I don't want 10mg or 25mg tablets. Way too much for the average person.
Hi, there are no plans to release this dosage in the near future, it may happen in the future, we will post here as soon as there is information about the release of new products.

Agreed, although the site is understandably restrictive yet the based upon the reviews on this forum, the products are top of the line.
Hi, I have sent the tor browser information to our management, they will take care of this problem soon. Now you can open our site with other browsers like google chrome or opera, they work without any problems.

There is not enough demand for this to justify making such as product.
You may simply have to get a good pill splitter and cut the 10 mg in half to give 5 mg dosages.
That is about the best you can do.

There is not enough demand for this to justify making such as product.
You may simply have to get a good pill splitter and cut the 10 mg in half to give 5 mg dosages.
That is about the best you can do.
Not enough demand nor should there.be unless homeopathy is the objective.

Millard if I recall there’s a time constraint but perhaps in this case “banned” should mean life long ??

Last edited:
Hi, when will the summer promo end?
Need to plan the order/delivery time as going out of the country in summer
They didn't tell me a specific end date.
Management can decide to end the promo at any time.
Likewise, sometime they decide to extend promos.
It is up to the owner and manager -- their choice, not mine.
If you already know that you're going to order, take advantage of the promo while it's active and order as soon as you can.

My buddy just reported a TD from W1.
Tesofensine 0.5mg, & GW.
Allegedly about 3wks.
nice.
Let us know how he likes the products.
I had a few guys tell me the Tesos works great -- they had zero appetite without any negative feelings such as nausea etc.
Just no desire to eat.
I think it would be a strong tool for fasting.

nice.
Let us know how he likes the products.
I had a few guys tell me the Tesos works great -- they had zero appetite without any negative feelings such as nausea etc.
Just no desire to eat.
I think it would be a strong tool for fasting.
Also some of their Stanos were thrown in as well, so that was unexpected but AWESOME :)

Hi, when will the summer promo end?
Need to plan the order/delivery time as going out of the country in summer
Hi, we recommend that you don't delay and place your order soon, unfortunately we don't have exact information about the end date of the promotion, it is quite possible that it will end soon enough.

Definitely! Looking forward to posting results :)
Not jano but feelz... tesofensine should be easy to "rate".
I mean "my buddy" is looking forward to all that.