MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

There is nothing unusual here -- it can takes a couple weeks before tracking is uploaded.

When the source uploads the tracking numbers for your order, you will be able to see the tracking info on the order status/details page.

This usually takes from a few days to a few weeks depending upon the postal service situation and workload of the source's staff.
In my experience the source prefers to wait until packs have passed the country of origin before uploading tracking information so that the warehouse staff and shippers etc. may enjoy as much anonymity and safety as possible.

Most likely, the source simply has not yet uploaded the batch of tracking numbers that your shipment is in. It sounds like your order may have only very recently been shipped out in the past week or two (you mentioned it has only been 15 days).

Also, check the messenger in your Basicstero account for any updates.
I understand that it can take a few weeks for tracking to be uploaded, but I'm a little concerned because it's been 15 days since I also placed my order and I still don't have any tracking information. I've also checked the messenger in my Basicstero account, but there are no updates there either.

I know that the source prefers to wait until packs have passed the country of origin before uploading tracking information, but I'm wondering if there's any way to get an update on my order sooner. I'm starting to get a little worried that it's lost or something.

I understand that it can take a few weeks for tracking to be uploaded, but I'm a little concerned because it's been 15 days since I also placed my order and I still don't have any tracking information. I've also checked the messenger in my Basicstero account, but there are no updates there either.

I know that the source prefers to wait until packs have passed the country of origin before uploading tracking information, but I'm wondering if there's any way to get an update on my order sooner. I'm starting to get a little worried that it's lost or something.
I understand your concern but I have many years of experience with this source and it is not unusual to take this long for tracking to be uploaded.
You can scroll or search back through years of the thread here and see many guys ask about it and get worried that tracking is taking longer than they expect, but look how no one ever ends up claiming their pack was never shipped.

There are rare occasions when a pack gets lost (like with anything else in the postal system) or seized -- but, I don't know of anyone that has claimed their pack was never shipped.

Most likely, you will get tracking soon and everything is ok.
It did take about 3 weeks for tracking to show up for my most recent order, then the pack moved through the remainder of the postal system very fast after that.

I'll send you a PM now and see if I'm able to get any more info to help you.

Last edited:
Tracking info for my most recent order was sent in the new Basicstero internal private messaging system on the store website.
Also, it still shows in the order details in the "My orders" page on the Basicstero site.

Hi, please don't worry, private message me your order number and I will check if everything is ok with it.

Oh they had a bonus or something I just bought 2. So far I've felt nothing from it at 25mg. Next time I'll try 50mg.
So am assuming you're are using the water based suspension and not the oil based correct? I have taken their Test 100 oil based and still have some for pre workout. I take 100mg per workout though and is suggest you do the same with their water based. I defiantly feel it within 30 mins of taking it. It's nothing dramatic, but I get increase body temp, more alert, more focused and slight increase aggression. It pairs well when hitting back or legs.

I have to ask, do you include a little primo to manage the estro or is that a myth?

I might grab the oil base in the future... easier to mix something like sdrol into one hit.

Basicstero's 2023 Powerful FALL PROMO is Active!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 of FREE bonus items for orders over $200.
$300 of FREE bonus items for orders over $500.
$600 of FREE bonus items for orders over $800.
$800 of FREE bonus items for orders over $1000.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
This promo is valid for orders from the International Warehouse (W1) only!
Please plan accordingly for international transit times.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped, not free bonuses (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included in a reship).
If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option during the check-out process on the "Address" page when you enter your order.
Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news
Make Fall a powerful season with Basicstero!

I have never seen any information on here about verifying discreet orders via international.
Blue cap with a "P"
Purple cap with a "M"?

So am assuming you're are using the water based suspension and not the oil based correct?

This morning I used 100mg and felt absolutely nothing. Was fasted and even skipped the preworkout srink to see what happened, was even relatively weak in the gym… no extra energy thats for sure.

If it‘s giving me “focus“ or something, perhaps Im too fucked up in general to notice.

I have never seen any information on here about verifying discreet orders via international.
Blue cap with a "P"
Purple cap with a "M"?
Hi, customer safety is very important to us, if you have any questions about hidden shipping, you can write it to our store's support team, on the website, through the message section, they will help you determine what is what.

Hi, customer safety is very important to us, if you have any questions about hidden shipping, you can write it to our store's support team, on the website, through the message section, they will help you determine what is what.
They got back to me and everything is great! You guys need to start selling WW2 Enigma machines so we can decipher the code.
Thanks mang!

All I can figure is the Testosterone suspension goes bad in transit. A water based solution probably should not sit in hot shipping containers for 26 days.

Heads up for anyone unsure, there is no special packaging, so it seems safe to assume anything water based you order from their international warehouses is going to be garbage by the time it arrives.

This morning I used 100mg and felt absolutely nothing. Was fasted and even skipped the preworkout srink to see what happened, was even relatively weak in the gym… no extra energy thats for sure.

If it‘s giving me “focus“ or something, perhaps Im too fucked up in general to notice.
All I can figure is the Testosterone suspension goes bad in transit. A water based solution probably should not sit in hot shipping containers for 26 days.

Heads up for anyone unsure, there is no special packaging, so it seems safe to assume anything water based you order from their international warehouses is going to be garbage by the time it arrives.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that you did not get the expected effect from the use, please note that our store is very many years old, our products are purchased all over the world and no one has ever complained about the quality of goods after delivery, the products retain their properties and do not spoil, regardless of the fact that delivery can take several weeks. Most likely the matter is not in the quality of products, try to contact RThoads he will be able to understand your situation and advise how best to use the product you are interested in.

Hello! What was the problem with your Test suspension?

Do you usually workout fasted?
Do you usually use pre-workout drink (you mentioned not using it so I assume you usually use something)?

There are many factors involved here that can contribute to your performance.

What is you current cycle / protocol?

Hi, I am sorry to hear that you did not get the expected effect from the use, please note that our store is very many years old, our products are purchased all over the world and no one has ever complained about the quality of goods after delivery, the products retain their properties and do not spoil, regardless of the fact that delivery can take several weeks. Most likely the matter is not in the quality of products, try to contact RThoads he will be able to understand your situation and advise how best to use the product you are interested in.
Hello! What was the problem with your Test suspension?
There is no problem with the product.

Products ship all the time in warm weather form many sources (including prescription pharma products).

Thousands of people all over the world have shipped pharma products (not just from this source -- there are many sources) during the summer for decades. Go look at some of the popular GH suppliers -- they are even shipping GH international during summer and there is not a problem.

Also, consider the fact that raw chemicals sit for much longer time, often in warm climates such as India (regions where chemicals are synthesized) before manufactures even buy the raws -- this is the case for ALL source because ALL source must buy raws.

In addition, consider that the temperatures during some manufacturing processes are higher than the summer weather while shipping.

28 days shipping is no issue for testosterone; if it were, then no source (including prescription pharma) could have viable products.

Testosterone is not unstable.

Last edited:
Just placed my first order of npp, excited to receive it and looking forward to doing more business in the future
Order U1C744X7

Love your products. Running your tren ace, test prop, Superdrol, tesos and halotestin. Any chance of you ever making igf1 or igf1 lr3?

That’s odd. I absolutely feel it at 100mg preworkout of the test suspension oil, BUT I’m only on 200mg/week of testosterone. Are you on cycle and a high dose of testosterone already? This may be it as it’s not enough of an increase for you to feel it, however, I still believe you should notice some effect. Maybe your body does not metabolize well. It’s already been covered that the product can not be destroyed during transit and also there is absolutely no reason to fake some test suspension. It’s cheap to make.

Sponsors

Latest posts