MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

First cycle of npp, would you recommend 2:1 Test / Npp ? Should I pin every other day or every 3 days?
Thank you for your help
I prefer 2:1 Test to 19-nor.

When I ran phenylpropionate, I pinned Every other day because I prefer very stable levels.

When I run Enanthate or Cyp, I pin twice a week splitting the week evenly (every 3.5 days such as Sat morning and Tuesday evening).

Thanks.
I'll definitely recommend you guys, the website was easy to use, transaction was smooth and shipping was fast.
Always good to hear :)
You can earn store credit from the purchases of people you refer if they sign-up using your referral link.
Check out the post below for more info.
Get Paid for Referring New Customers!
Basicstero – the Direct Pharmacom Labs Store – has a Referrals System

Get paid store credit for purchases made by customers that you have referred.
The credit balance can build up from multiple referrals and stays on your account until you use it.

Code:
https://basicstero.ws/discounts

To participate in the referral system all you need to is invite new customers by using your personal invite link, which you can find in your account by clicking the “Referrals” button on the Dashboard top bar while logged into your Basicstero account.

Send your personal invite link to your friends, social-media, lifting partners, etc.
When a new customer uses your link to create their Basicstero account, he or she will be listed in your referrals.

You can view a list of your referrals and the credit you have earned from each in the “Referrals” section of your Basicstero account; simply scroll down lower on the page under your personal invite link to see a list of customer that have signed up using your personal invite link.

You get rewarded 5% of the purchase total for every order made by your referrals.
Your reward credit will be transferred to your account balance only after your referral`s order is paid and shipped.

There are no limits here! You can use your link to invite as many referrals as you want.
For example, if you invited 3 friends:
• Person-1 placed an order worth $300; Your reward would be 300 * 5% = $15.
• Person-2 placed an order worth $150; Your reward would be $7.5.
• Person-3 placed an order worth $800. Your reward would be $40.
Your total profit for all 3 referrals would be $15+$7.5+$40 = $62.5.

In this example, if the referred friends place the same orders again in a few weeks, you will earn another $62.5 credit again on your account!

With enough referrals you may not have to pay for gear at all!
Make the Basicstero store work for you!

Last edited:
Are there any results for Pharmacom oxymetholone 25 ? I’ve seen a lot of other tablets with test results but not this one
I did not see it in the most recent rounds of testing.
Hopefully there there will be some more rounds of new testing with products that have not been tested recently.

Would I be able to take the pharma stan 50 orally or does it have to be injected? Oil or water based?

First run with winny inject - excited but nervous about pip and infection - anyone have experience with this?

Would I be able to take the pharma stan 50 orally or does it have to be injected? Oil or water based?

First run with winny inject - excited but nervous about pip and infection - anyone have experience with this?
Taking the injectable product orally would not be desirable because it should have bacteriostatic agents such as BA.
I suspect bacteriostatic agents could disrupt your guy microbiome.
If you want oral Winny, simply purchase tablets which are much easier to use and readily available.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/winstrol-oral-pills/stanos-10

I have it the injectable already. I heard it can be taken orally if it is water based so I am curious if this pharmacom gear is if you have an answer to that

I have it the injectable already. I heard it can be taken orally if it is water based so I am curious if this pharmacom gear is if you have an answer to that
You may not endure serious harm from the water-based suspension so you can try it that way if you want (it won't kill you); but, as I already mentioned, I don't recommend it because I wouldn't risk the chance a bacteriostatic agent may disrupt your gut microbiome.

Do not take the oil based orally.

You can easily see if you have the water-based suspension or the oil by looking to see if it is a heterogeneous mixture or a homogeneous solution.

The best option for oral winny is to simply purchase tablets that are intended to be taken orally.

Taking the injectable product orally would not be desirable because it should have bacteriostatic agents such as BA.
I suspect bacteriostatic agents could disrupt your guy microbiome.
If you want oral Winny, simply purchase tablets which are much easier to use and readily available.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/winstrol-oral-pills/stanos-10

Ok, but as I already said you may not endure serious harm from taking the the water-based suspension orally.

You can try taking the water-based suspension orally if you want (it won't kill you); but, I can't recommend risking the chance a bacteriostatic agent may disrupt your gut microbiome.

So I agree, it may not cause acute toxicity at such a small dosage.

But there is more complexity involved in optimal health than just avoiding acute toxicity; my concern is the possible disruption to the gut microbiome.
I will not even use antibiotics for this reason unless it were truly a case of life or death (it can take years to restore the gut flora after a run of antibiotics).
My diet and other choices all take gut microbiome health into consideration. I take probiotics and eat fermented foods etc. all to help promote healthy gut flora.

The microbiome effects a vast scope of health from the metabolism, immune system, inflammation, etc... and even including mental-health/neurotransmitters.

Gut flora health is one of the most significant factors to good health.
Therefore, I recommend against taking bacteriostatic agents orally.

Last edited:
Are there any results for Pharmacom oxymetholone 25 ? I’ve seen a lot of other tablets with test results but not this one
Hi, we will be sure to post the test results here as soon as they are available.
Ok thanks, hopefully see it coming soon.

Will this be back in normal stock soon ? This shows low stock

PHARMAPRIM 100
If the product you are interested in is now running low, we recommend that you do not delay placing your order as the product may run out and won't be available until the next restocking, which is usually every 2-3 months.

There is no chance.
It will be his choice. I trust that he is an adult and I respect his freedom to make his own choices.

But, I won't give a recommendation to take injectable products orally.

I recommend to simply purchase the correct product intended for the desired administration route. For instance, use tables for oral ingestion.

Why even choose the injectable product if oral use is preferred? it just seems strange to me. Tablets are very affordable and easy to use.