MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Basicstero's 2023 Powerful FALL PROMO is Active!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 of FREE bonus items for orders over $200.
$300 of FREE bonus items for orders over $500.
$600 of FREE bonus items for orders over $800.
$800 of FREE bonus items for orders over $1000.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
This promo is valid for orders from the International Warehouse (W1) only!
Please plan accordingly for international transit times.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped, not free bonuses (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included in a reship).
If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option during the check-out process on the "Address" page when you enter your order.
Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news
Make Fall a powerful season with Basicstero!

When will be available the EU domestic service?
I don't have any estimate at this time regarding if or when there is a plan to re-open the Europe warehouse.
Nonetheless, as Pharmacom Support has already mentioned, an announcement will be posted here in the future if there is ever any news about it.

Reminder: the international warehouse ships world-wide and offers one free reship attempt per order for lost or seized packs.
Also, the discreet packaging option may be selected during the check-out process to further hide the contents if increased stealth is desired.

It's quiet in the thread today which is usually a good thing because it means everyone is happy and busy enjoying their products :)
So I'm going to get offline early for a weekend break.
Have a good weekend everyone!

Hi everyone, the international warehouse is now back up and running - all orders placed during the holidays are now shipping!

To be clear, pharmacom gh is 10x10iu vials?
The product listed here (in the code box below) is a kit with a 10 count of 10 iu vials and a 10 mL vial of bacteriostatic water.
However, is is currently unavailable at Basicstero because it is out-of-stock.

Okay guys, this is my first trial order.
Now I can say that Pharmacom visually looks like a pharmacy grade product. The oil is clean and transparent, the boxes are beautiful )) vial with hologram and security code, even the manual is there.
I'm gonna give my first injection today.
Hope the quality of the oil is as good as the packaging!
I'll share my experience later, maybe someone will be interested.
I am very interested! ))
Thanks!

Attachments

• PH_1.jpg
    PH_1.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 39
Okay guys, this is my first trial order.
Now I can say that Pharmacom visually looks like a pharmacy grade product. The oil is clean and transparent, the boxes are beautiful )) vial with hologram and security code, even the manual is there.
I'm gonna give my first injection today.
Hope the quality of the oil is as good as the packaging!
I'll share my experience later, maybe someone will be interested.
I am very interested! ))
Thanks!
Hi, glad you got your order, thanks for posting about it. If you have any questions in the future, feel free to post them right here, we'll always help. Take care and have a great day.