MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi.

We use 5 to 10% pharmaceutical grade ethyl oleate in our oils. As a result injections are not painful and don`t cause big lumps, etc. (Attention shall be paid only with high concentrated oils 450-600 mg/ml! As carrier in all our vials is used grape seed oil.
so do you use ethyl oleate in only your high concentrated oils or everything?

so do you use ethyl oleate in only your high concentrated oils or everything?
All carrier oil for Pharmacom oil products is GSO with small 5% to 10% EO.
More details about the products are listed on the source's site in the section linked below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/innovations

Do you inject the dbol subq?
It’s my first run at it, I’m going to go IM.
I recommend IM.
When I ran it, the dosage was low enough to just use 29g insulin pins and poke delts, calves, traps, triceps, or quads (anywhere with very low fat) IM with the 29g insulin needle.
I only used about 25 to 30 mg an hour pre-workout and, at most, tried 50 mg a couple times. 25 to 30 mg is plenty IMO.
The 1/2 cc slin pins seem to draw up better in my experience (as if they create a stronger vacuum), but a typical 1 cc slin pin should work just fine.
If needed, simply warm the oil slightly and it will flow faster.
I did notice the Dbol had a little sting to it while pinning; whereas the inject Adrol had zero discomfort. But it was minor and maybe just my own personal reaction. Only felt it for about a minute.
I hope some of these ideas help :)
Enjoy the product!

Reminder, after sending payment, you must submit the payment info on the Basicstero site by clicking the "Payments" button on the top bar when logged into your account. An order will remain at the "waiting for payment" status until the correct payment info is added to the order.
Please see the guide quoted below for more details and instructions.
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

I recommend IM.
When I ran it, the dosage was low enough to just use 29g insulin pins and poke delts, calves, traps, triceps, or quads (anywhere with very low fat) IM with the 29g insulin needle.
I only used about 25 to 30 mg an hour pre-workout and, at most, tried 50 mg a couple times. 25 to 30 mg is plenty IMO.
The 1/2 cc slin pins seem to draw up better in my experience (as if they create a stronger vacuum), but a typical 1 cc slin pin should work just fine.
I did notice the Dbol had a little sting to it while pinning; whereas the inject Adrol had zero discomfort. But it was minor and maybe just my own personal reaction. Only felt it for about a minute.
Enjoy the product!
I never had discomfort with the dbol. Like you said tho, warm it up beforehand and it flows through a slin pin nicely. I also go IM, never tried subQ. I never saw the anadrol until you just mentioned it. May have to give that a go next!

So how often do guys in here order from international to U.S.? Any reports on packages getting seized?
I haven't had any of my packs seized since around late 2021 (note: I do always opt for the discreet method).
It's been a very good run and I stock up about each month :).

I've heard of a couple Europe seizures mentioned .
But, none of the USA guys I regularity talk to or see post have had seizure all year.
Things this year have been going great with a lot of success.

Nonetheless, please understand there is always a risk with international, but it is very rare and the source does offer a free re-ship in the case of a lost or seized pack.

So how often do guys in here order from international to U.S.? Any reports on packages getting seized?
Hi, if you fear seizure, you can choose warehouse 2.

W2 is a domestic warehouse in the USA. It takes about 7-11 days to reach any customer from USA. No risks, no customs, fast processing. Free reshipment in case of lost, damaged goods, etc.

I never had discomfort with the dbol. Like you said tho, warm it up beforehand and it flows through a slin pin nicely. I also go IM, never tried subQ. I never saw the anadrol until you just mentioned it. May have to give that a go next!
Nice, that's good to hear that you have no discomfort.
How much did you use? and, was it alone, or with other oils?
Mine was solo just as a pre-workout boost.

Likely just my own individual response -- it was nothing bad though; no big deal at all. My guess is that the Adrol is milder because it's a 50 mg/mL.

I had a buddy that ran both together pre-workout.
I think he did something such as 25 mg inject Dbol + 25 mg inject Adrol.
I could tell when he used it because all his lifts were up big time -- maybe he ran more than he admitted to using, I don't know.
It was an interesting idea.

I've just been cruising on mixed HRT of Test and Primo for years now, so it's unlikely I will try these again. I've been very good about keeping things minimal and focusing on overall health / anti-aging.
But every time you guys talk about this stuff it temps me to to one more run :)

Nice, that's good to hear that you have no discomfort.
How much did you use? and, was it alone, or with other oils?
Mine was solo just as a pre-workout boost.

Likely just my own individual response -- it was nothing bad though; no big deal at all. My guess is that the Adrol is milder because it's a 50 mg/mL.

I had a buddy that ran both together pre-workout.
I think he did something such as 25 mg inject Dbol + 25 mg inject Adrol.
I could tell when he used it because all his lifts were up big time -- maybe he ran more than he admitted to using, I don't know.
It was an interesting idea.

I've just been cruising on mixed HRT of Test and Primo for years now, so it's unlikely I will try these again. I've been very good about keeping things minimal and focusing on overall health / anti-aging.
But every time you guys talk about this stuff it temps me to to one more run :)
I’ve always done it alone. I’ll do my normal shot in VG or Quad and always do dbol in my delts. 25mg PWO is plenty in my opinion. Nice little kick in the ass lol.

Health is always the number one priority brother.

I haven't had any of my packs seized since around late 2021 (note: I do always opt for the discreet method).
It's been a very good run and I stock up about each month :).

I've heard of a couple Europe seizures mentioned .
But, none of the USA guys I regularity talk to or see post have had seizure all year.
Things this year have been going great with a lot of success.

Nonetheless, please understand there is always a risk with international, but it is very rare and the source does offer a free re-ship in the case of a lost or seized pack.
Can’t lose with that service. Love it.

I recommend IM.
Enjoy the product!
I have 25 gauge, might be time to go up in size. Definitely can be a pain sometimes.
What was the main difference you saw in injectable over oral other than less side affects. How long did you run it for?
I’m going to be blasting
500mg sustanon / 400mg primo/ 20-30mg dbol. 20 weeks / Dbol week 1-4

I have 25 gauge, might be time to go up in size. Definitely can be a pain sometimes.
What was the main difference you saw in injectable over oral other than less side affects. How long did you run it for?
I’m going to be blasting
500mg sustanon / 400mg primo/ 20-30mg dbol. 20 weeks / Dbol week 1-4
The only thing I noticed is that I had a more significant effect with a lower dosage. For me it felt like 25 mg injectable was similar to 50 mg oral.
I only used it as a pre-workout on specific days when i was trying to put up more weight. So I didn't run it everyday or for a set number of weeks. I only used it while I was already on cycle; was already on cycle with other long ester AAS and just added the dbol as needed for days I was trying to hit low rep high weight sets.
My bloodwork showed good liver enzyme values.
My lifestyle is very clean and healthy, didn't even have a beer, and I regularly take supplements such as NAC, milk thistle, Liv52, SAMe, etc.
So I felt comfortable using the dbol whenever I would like while on cycle.

Ok so I'm new to all of this and trying to figure out a few things about different companies. I've seen some sources, with 10s of thousands of replies and great reviews, selling 10 vials of test for 90 but other places selling 1 for 78. Am I reading your prices right? Is it 1 10ml vial for $78? Why is there such a difference in price? It's this normal? Again, I'm just trying to figure all this out. Not saying this is "way over priced" or anything. Thanks for the info.

Ok so I'm new to all of this and trying to figure out a few things about different companies. I've seen some sources, with 10s of thousands of replies and great reviews, selling 10 vials of test for 90 but other places selling 1 for 78. Am I reading your prices right? Is it 1 10ml vial for $78? Why is there such a difference in price? It's this normal? Again, I'm just trying to figure all this out. Not saying this is "way over priced" or anything. Thanks for the info.
Hi. What kind of product are you interested in? The price is set by the management of the company, our website shows the price for one package, one vial of 10ml or 10 ampoules of 1ml.