MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Doing my third order today, last 2 have gotten me good products (anavar) and while there has been some trouble with shipping or rather communications, the team has solved this very kindly for me in the past.

I highly recommend pharmacom/basicstero HOWEVER keep in mind that support via their own website will be slow and their english is not the best, but they do their best to keep customers loyal and happy.

The guys here in this thread are outstanding

Doing my third order today, last 2 have gotten me good products (anavar) and while there has been some trouble with shipping or rather communications, the team has solved this very kindly for me in the past.

I highly recommend pharmacom/basicstero HOWEVER keep in mind that support via their own website will be slow and their english is not the best, but they do their best to keep customers loyal and happy.

Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you have any questions in the future, feel free to ask right here, we'll be sure to help you out.

Thank you for your business and sharing your review.
It is good to hear the support team has solved your issues in the past and that everything is good. :)
Enjoy the products!

Have a good weekend everyone :)

and, a reminder, if you need help with things such as orders, payment, or your account, you can contact the customer service directly with the messenger system in your Basicstero account (see the quote below).
Dear customers!
For your convenience, we have added a "messages" section on the Basicstero site where you can contact our customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).
Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page!
We have also added a "consultations" section to the store for those who may have questions about pharma plan/protocol, health, and any other questions for our sports medical professional support!
You can find these sections on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
Enjoy shopping with us!

Usually dont write reviews like this. But every once in a while you have to give credit where its due Top notch service and gear all the way around as always. Its the consistency for me through out the years.

Usually dont write reviews like this. But every once in a while you have to give credit where its due Top notch service and gear all the way around as always. Its the consistency for me through out the years.
Hi, thank you for the review, glad to hear you were satisfied, if you have any questions in the future, feel free to ask them right here.

Always good to hear positive feedback :)
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Looking at the fine print on this box of Tesofensine, can you confirm whether this is a labelling error -- the box seems to check out as valid.

Guessing the active ingredient isn't really 10mg Anavar?

tesos.pngtesos-zoom.jpg

Check the foil backing on the blister strips that hold the actual tablets to confirm the contents. The box may have a typo error.
What does the back on the blister strips say?
It does say Tesofensine 0.5mg on the blister pack (and doesn't mention Oxandrolone). Seems like the box needs a second round of proofing.

Looking at the fine print on this box of Tesofensine, can you confirm whether this is a labelling error -- the box seems to check out as valid.

Guessing the active ingredient isn't really 10mg Anavar?

View attachment 269227View attachment 269228
It does say Tesofensine 0.5mg on the blister pack (and doesn't mention Oxandrolone). Seems like the box needs a second round of proofing.
Hi, thank you for your vigilance, unfortunately there is a typo on the box but you need not worry, the tablet contains exactly the substance listed on the blister.

How is this set up?
The "Contact Us" page on the source's site a way to contact the source's customer service directly (link in the "code" bow below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/contact
*Be sure to Check Your Email Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Also, there is now an internal messenger in your Basicstero account (see post quoted below).
Dear customers!
For your convenience, we have added a "messages" section on the Basicstero site where you can contact our customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).
Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page!
We have also added a "consultations" section to the store for those who may have questions about pharma plan/protocol, health, and any other questions for our sports medical professional support!
You can find these sections on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
Enjoy shopping with us!