MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Been almost a month still no tracking .. not sure why it’s taking so long
Hello there!
Give me please your order number to PM - I'll check it.
Some orders that were placed from the Int. Warehouse in the first half of October were shipped with a slight delay.
Well update the tracking numbers as soon as we can!
We sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused!

Dear customers!
We would like to inform you that orders from the International warehouse with the status "shipped" on October 11 were unfortunately shipped with a delay in delivery time.
You should not worry, your tracking numbers will be updated shortly!
We have credited a bonus of $50 to all customers whose orders were delayed.

Basicstero's 2023 Powerful FALL PROMO is Still Active!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 of FREE bonus items for orders over $200.
$300 of FREE bonus items for orders over $500.
$600 of FREE bonus items for orders over $800.
$800 of FREE bonus items for orders over $1000.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
This promo is valid for orders from the International Warehouse (W1) only!
Please plan accordingly for international transit times.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped, not free bonuses (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included in a reship).
If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option during the check-out process on the "Address" page when you enter your order.
Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news
Make Fall a powerful season with Basicstero!

When will we receive our tracking numbers? I'm at almost a month as well and still no tracking..
There was a delay with some of the October shipments.
Please see the source's recent post about it in the quote below:
Dear customers!
We would like to inform you that orders from the International warehouse with the status "shipped" on October 11 were unfortunately shipped with a delay in delivery time.
You should not worry, your tracking numbers will be updated shortly!
We have credited a bonus of $50 to all customers whose orders were delayed.

Bulk pricelist?
All prices and discounts are listed on the official site.
There is a 10% discount for orders over $1000 USD.

There isn't a different pricelist based on order size.
Cart discounts can be stacked and combined.
Promo do not stack with cart discounts. You can choose either the promo or to keep the cart discounts but no both; if you prefer the cart discounts, simply skip the promo step (decline the promo) during the check-out process.
All cart discounts stack up to a maximum total of 15%.

If you are talking about truly bulk such as many tens or hundreds of thousands dollar orders, such as being an official dealer / distributor, of Pharmacom Labs products, consider contacting Pharmacom Labs directly via the "Contact Us" page on the Pharmacom Labs official website to discuss business (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/contacts

Last edited:
October tracking numbers are becoming available.
I just checked my Basicstero account dashboard and see that my most recent order has tracking info uploaded to the order details now.

October???
How long is current TA?!?
In my recent experience, packs from the international warehouse usually take from 2 to 4 weeks after payment has been confirmed and the order status is updated to "order shipped" to arrive at the destination.

The US warehouse packs usually takes about one week to arrive, and sometimes even within the same week the payment was confirmed.

These are the usual time-frames I see for the majority of orders.
Of course there are many factors beyond anyone's control (such as the postal system) and on rare occasions so,e things can move faster or slower than the usual time-frames.

On more than one occasion I've had multi pack orders (large orders where the content must split to two separate packs because its too much for one pack) where both packs are handed over to the postal service sent out at the exact same time but end up traveling at much different time-frames. Such that one pack arrives in a couple weeks and the other takes twice as long. Postal service times can vary greatly.

Would there happen to be a recent analysis for Pharmaprim 100 available ?
Thanks
PHARMA PRIM 100: Primobolan Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Methenolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 101.94 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023

1699536096165.png

Hello @Grandtheftbooty I'll reply to your question here in the "steroid underground" section instead of of the "analytic lab results" section.

Firstly, let me ask, for what source did you place your order?
Did you order from the Basicstero.ws store?

If you ordered from Basicstero..ws then the text of the email is likely just a standard system message that is programmed with the same text for all orders.

Orders from the Basicstero.ws US Warehouse ship from a physical location within the USA.
US Warehouse, and its inventory, are physically located within the USA and do NOT have to pass customs clearance.

Everything is out of stock man for Eu
The Europe Warehouse is currently closed.

There is not an estimate at this time regarding when there is a plan to re-open the Europe warehouse.

Nonetheless, as Pharmacom Support has already mentioned, an announcement will be posted here in the future if there is ever any news about it.

Reminder: the International Warehouse ships World-Wide and offers one free reship attempt per order for lost or seized packs.
Also, the discreet packaging option may be selected during the check-out process to further hide the contents if increased stealth is desired.

TA for me was about 17-18 days for recent package. So far haven't ran into any issues and have ordered from Pcom several times now. They also throw in some free orals which is nice. I am now swimming in Dbol lol.

On another note, as anyone taking their Halotestins before?