MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Hi what's your email for orders?
Basicstero.ws

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer Pharmacom Labs store.
When ordering from Basicstero, customers can be confident they will receive genuine Pharmacom Labs products.

Many of us look for some help losing fat.
An appetite suppressant to help reduce calories while having positive effect on mood would be nice.

Check out Tesofensine!
"Tesofensine, a novel triple monoamine reuptake inhibitor, produces a significant weight loss in humans."

"...the [reduced eating over a prolonged period] effect of tesofensine was longer lasting than sibutramine and rimonabant."

"...only tesofensine significantly suppressed the plasma insulin response below the level that could be obtained by paired feeding, indicating that tesofensine further improved glycemic control. In conclusion, the robust weight loss with long-term tesofensine treatment is likely due to a combined synergistic effect of appetite suppression and increased energy expenditure."
6jGn59p.jpg

(reference: The novel triple monoamine reuptake inhibitor tesofensine induces sustained weight loss and improves glycemic control in the diet-induced obese rat: comparison to sibutramine and rimonabant - PubMed)

For more information about Tesofensine please see the post quoted below:
TESOS – An Exciting NEW Fat-Loss Product from Pharmacom Labs! – is Now Available in the Basicstero Store.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/fat-loss/tesos
This innovative Oral-Line Fat-Loss product is currently offered as a 50 count blister strip of 0.5 mg tablets (1 BLISTER, 50 PILLS).

Tesofensine Information:
Tesofensine is a unique new generation Triple Serotonin Norepinephrine Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNDRI).
SNDRI belong to the class of psychoactive antidepressants. They affect neurotransmitters in the brain, exactly serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. Tesofensin affects the brain qualitatively, helping a person to feel maximum saturation during eating, and reduce appetite significantly.
Tesofensin was originally developed and patented by NeuroSearch A/S (Denmark) to cure Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
acts centrally, suppress appetite, regulate the availability of dopamine receptors and stimulate α1-adrenergic receptors.
appetite decreases within 14 days, there is a higher level of satiety and less desire to eat.
increases significantly fat oxidation and reduces adipose tissue.
improves the level of insulin sensitivity, which leads to higher glucose metabolism.
alters the expression of dopaminergic receptors in the striatum of the brain, as well as their binding.
the energy consumption increases greatly within 14 days.
The drug has a long half-life, which is 8-9 days, and metabolized mainly in the liver by CYP3A4 to the disalkyl metabolite M1 (NS-2360), which is the only metabolite found in human blood plasma.

Chemical name: (1R,2R,3S,5S)-3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(ethoxymethyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
Formula: C17H23Cl2NO
Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 9 days
CLASSIFICATION: psychoactive antidepressants.
DOSAGE: 0.25 mg -1 mg
ACNE: no
WATER RETENTION: no
HBR: Perhaps
HEPATOXITY: Low
AROMATIZATION: no

The Basicstero Team hopes this NEW Pharmacom Labs Fat-Loss product will help you reach your goals!

Were those from the Oct 11th SNAFU?
I have quoted a few posts below, unfortunately they don't state exactly when the order was placed.
TA for me was about 17-18 days for recent package. So far haven't ran into any issues and have ordered from Pcom several times now. They also throw in some free orals which is nice. I am now swimming in Dbol lol.
Successful touchdown, was quick and easy.

Ok cool. I guess I might have sounded a bit ... 'snarky',
Basicstero is 100% solid, without a doubt, it'the mail system that sucks :)
Just checking to see it's current situation.

I ordered domestic, shipped the next day, arrived after 5 days. I was genuinely surprised on how quick everything went. I saw a good amount of mixed reviews initially so I was on the edge but everything was smooth

I ordered domestic, shipped the next day, arrived after 5 days. I was genuinely surprised on how quick everything went. I saw a good amount of mixed reviews initially so I was on the edge but everything was smooth
I've followed this source here and on other boards since 2015 and they have always been good.

There are times with International that can take longer than expected depending on the postal service situation.
I've had some take a really long time but the source always did it's part and sent out the orders..
And, I've also had some move faster than expected.

There are some guys on other boards (or maybe it's just one guy making multiple accounts) that I know posts bad reviews because they demanded payments from Basicstero with the threat if the source didn't pay, they will bash and try to cause problems..
These fake reviews are usually too ridiculous or have some suspicious details that make it obvious to anyone experienced that they are corrupt.

Most of the negative feedback from real customers has been from people that had miscommunications (including sometimes mistakes on the customers' end) or issues with shipping.
These customers had their issues resolved and some even posted all is resolved.
However, not everyone always comes back to post after an issue is resolved so it may appear more negative than the actual situation because the resolution in some cases goes unseen by the public.

I've never seen anyone genuine say they paid for an order but Basicstero didn't send a pack that wasn't resolved.
Sure there can be miscommunications (sometimes customers make mistakes too which cause issues).
There may have been times with some delays, postal service can lose and pack, or seized packs, and those things can happen with anyone or any business.
There are thousands of packs sent so even if something is very rare, eventually it can happen.

But Basicstero wouldn't be around all these years if they weren't a good source -- the vast majority of customers are happy.

This source has always done the best it can with the factors that are within it's control.

If someone pays for an order, he can be confident Basicstero sends it -- that's the most important thing.

We are glad that you are 100% confident in our store, thank you for your trust. Especially for you, two other buyers wrote reviews about receiving orders, you can see them on this page.

The same story!
Fast delivery. Quality drugs. Satisfied buyer.
Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it, if you have any questions in the future - feel free to ask them right here, we'll be sure to help.

There will be do promo code for Black Friday or not ?
Basicstero has Two PROMOS right now.
Both Warehouses currently have PROMOS active!

No codes are required for these -- there is automatically a promo step during the checkout process where free bonus items can be selected for qualifying orders.
I don't know if anything else is planned or not; these are currently active.

International Warehouse:
Basicstero's 2023 Powerful FALL PROMO is Still Active!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 of FREE bonus items for orders over $200.
$300 of FREE bonus items for orders over $500.
$600 of FREE bonus items for orders over $800.
$800 of FREE bonus items for orders over $1000.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
This promo is valid for orders from the International Warehouse (W1) only!
Please plan accordingly for international transit times.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped, not free bonuses (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included in a reship).
If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option during the check-out process on the "Address" page when you enter your order.
Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news
Make Fall a powerful season with Basicstero!

US Warehouse:
Hello everyone!
I'm here with good news!

We're continuing with our domestic sale!

U.S. DOMESTIC SALE GOES ON!

The height of summer is a great time to vacation! That's why we decided to organize a sale at the Domestic Warehouse - something similar to the regular promo from the International Warehouse.

Place your orders as usual for the Domestic Warehouse and get REAL bonuses as follows:

$100 bonus for orders over $200

$200 bonus for orders over $300

$500 bonus for orders over $500

You will find various items available as bonuses at each stage, which you can add to your order.

THIS SALE is for orders from Warehouse 2 (Domestic US) ONLY!

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and are shipped with the main order. You don't need a promo code.

Estimated shipping time from W2 is about 5–10 days.

Nothing new with these terms and conditions – just the typical rules for Basicstero promos.
The promos do not stack with cart discounts; but, if you prefer cart discounts (such as loyalty or large order % discounts) instead, you may simply skip the promo step and keep cart discounts.
Please see the posts quoted below for more information about each of them.

I don't know if or when there will be any other promos or special offers; but, any promo will be announced here in the source's thread and in the News section on the store website.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site (link in the "code" box below).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

Always late for dinner no black Friday deals yet everyone else already has there's.
It's not an issues of being "late" or based on what others do...
It's simply the source's choice, like any other business, when to have and/or announce promotions and sales etc.

For example, I am waiting on a gun holster company that I like to give its Black Friday promo, but I have to wait until tonight for the email about it.

Enjoy a happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope you all get to have a lot of good food and nice day with your loved ones and friends.