MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Sterility of the injection target site, sterility of the external surface of the vial, something from external pushed into the vial during usage, sterility of the needle and/or syringe, injection technique, human error, noticed brushing up against something (unwashed hand, clothing, edge of table etc.) or accidentally bumped or touched something that may jeopardize sterility, something in the air (cough, sneeze, etc.) may have jeopardized sterility, etc..
the list of possibilities can go on and on.
Totally agree.
Following the rules avoids problems.
Even when I was injecting a shit, I was doing it right )))
In 18 years, I've never had a problem...

Lying? No, I just said I disagree.
My opinion is based on a wealth of experience. It's really good oil.

And as you rightly said, everyone has problems.
This doesn't give you the right to brand a company based on one incident.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings )
Your right everyone does have problems but read his post over and over again they will never admit it. They are using the sterilization excuse. There have been others with issues search on internet. Not saying there products are not good at all I good a dirty bottle. Remember this is a underground lab with nobody watching them. But listen to that guy he acts like there better than Bayer pharma and astrazentica. I never got a infection before this or after this and been playing with vitamins on and of for 2 dozen years.

Your right everyone does have problems but read his post over and over again they will never admit it. They are using the sterilization excuse. There have been others with issues search on internet. Not saying there products are not good at all I good a dirty bottle. Remember this is a underground lab with nobody watching them. But listen to that guy he acts like there better than Bayer pharma and astrazentica. I never got a infection before this or after this and been playing with vitamins on and of for 2 dozen years.
As I have already explained, thousands of vials may be produced in a batch and it's an industrial scale automated production (there are production line videos on the source's site); if the product quality was the cause, many others would also have used this same batch and would have experience the same issue.
But we saw no such sudden outbreak or burst of many customers with an issue.

Therefore, it was likely some other variable.

How do you know it was not a dirty needle or syringe, for instance?
Or, the sterilizing agent or process you used?
Or, some other factor?...
There are many factors and possibilities involved.
How do you know it cannot be any other possible factor?

But you have convinced yourself that it was the product to blame (inductive reasoning error) and shut out the consideration of any and all other possible factors.

You have repeatably stated that even the biggest companies have issues.
Even multi billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have there issues. So ur say they never mess up. Give me a break.
As such, clearly, your position is that any of the other products or steps involved in your usage may be the cause of the issue because no one is perfect every time.

Nonetheless, as I have already mentioned, I understand you had a bad experience want to use other brands. You can shop wherever you choose even without a reason.

However, with no interest in using Pharmacom Labs products, I don't understand why you would even care if Basicstero had a BlackFriday sale or follow this source (our recent interaction here started when I replied to you with my comment about if/when Basicstero would announce a sale).
But I wouldn't care about when a store has a sale if I have zero interest in ever buying something from that store.

As always, I respect your freedom to do and/or be interested in anything you choose; furthermore, this is a discussion board and the whole point is to discuss topics with others which is what we are doing.

I never meant to insinuate you're lying and I apologize if anything I said made it sound that way.
No disrespect was intended.

I'm trying my best to be as detailed as possible and putting a lot of time into my replies to try eliminate any miscommunication.
So again, to be clear, I am not accusing you of anything in any way.

Not saying there products are not good at all
I'm sorry, but that's exactly what you said. That's why I didn't agree about junk.
Perhaps I misunderstood you because of emotion ;)

Your right everyone does have problems but read his post over and over again they will never admit it.
Perhaps. Just perhaps, when the problem is one in a thousand, it may not be about quality?
Perhaps Bayer will respond in the same way?
Or will just point it out in the instructions?
Like: "it happens (1/1000)"

I never got a infection
And may it always be so!

Basicstero's 2023 BLACK FRIDAY PROMO
see the post quoted below for details.
BLACK FRIDAY PROMO 2023! Both Warehouses have Big Bonuses
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
It looks like one of the greatest times of the year is coming.
Numerous holidays, discounts: Black Friday, Christmas, New Year... Paradise for shoppers!
We are happy to announce our generous promotion for Black Friday.

Promo will be running for 3 days from 24th to 26th of November 2023.

FOR US AND INT WAREHOUSES!

PROMO CONDITIONS
For US and International Warehouses.
Free bonuses are offered automatically; no promo code is needed.
Most of you have gotten used to our promotions and conditions so we don`t want to change them right now.

If your order is shipped from US Warehouse, you get the following free bonus:
$50 bonus for orders over $100
$150 bonus for orders over $200
$250 bonus for orders over $300
$500 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

If your order is shipped from International Warehouse, you get the following free bonus:
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$300 bonus for orders over $500
$600 bonus for orders over $800
$800 bonus for orders over $1000

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order.
No promo code is needed. In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped. Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Enjoy Black Friday weekend shopping with Basicstero!

For a first time, there is no reason to do too much. Consider something moderate such as 400 mg to 600 mg per week.

I like the idea to add it with your stack because your current stack already has a testosterone and a 19-nor; Primo is a DHT analogue adding it will give your stack a Testosterone + 19-nor + DHT which are all somewhat different.

Primo is not going to add massive rapid gains, but it is a very nice mild compound with great anti-catabolic properties. It is nice addition to almost any cycle.

But, with that said, I feel like Primo can be run as high as you would like since Primo does not convert to estrogen and is considered very mild in terms of side effects (for instance, I personally have zero side effects from Primo).

Should I be concerned with it dropping my e2 too low if I'm running Test 200 Primo 400 ?
Thanks buddy

Any help with this domestic order ? It is not working at all. It’s 2 pm on the 26th. The international section still shows Black Friday working but not the domestic , please help

Should I be concerned with it dropping my e2 too low if I'm running Test 200 Primo 400 ?
Thanks buddy
I don't think there will be any issue with 400 mg of Primo.
I have never seen my E2 be effected significantly in any way from Primo.

But we each have our own individual response to compounds and we may each react differently so you have dial in what works best for you.
As such @SkankHunt already gave the best advice in his post quoted below...

You have to get bloodwork to evaluate your own individual response to compounds and dosages and then make adjustments based on that.
Your bloodwork will tell you.

Any help with this domestic order ? It is not working at all. It’s 2 pm on the 26th. The international section still shows Black Friday working but not the domestic , please help
I checked on my end and confirm the US Warehouse promo is not working.
My guess is that the source forgot to account for timezone differences.
By this i mean, in some parts of Europe it is already past midnight and Sunday is over. So I think it's just an innocent mistake and was set to expire at the end of Sunday in their timezone.
I will write to the manager to explain the situation and ask him to consider extending the sale another day to include USA customers.

I checked on my end and confirm the US Warehouse promo is not working.
My guess is that the source forgot to account for timezone differences.
By this i mean, in some parts of Europe it is already past midnight and Sunday is over. So I think it's just an innocent mistake and was set to expire at the end of Sunday in their timezone.
I will write to the manager to explain the situation and ask him to consider extending the sale another day to include USA customers.
Ok great, especially since USA domestic is for just US customers makes no sense that the sale would end early in the day on the 26th US time.

Ok great, especially since USA domestic is for just US customers makes no sense that the sale would end early in the day on the 26th US time.
I agree and I will give my recommendation to the manager asking that he considers extending it for the USA. It's very late in his timezone now so I will likely have to wait until tomorrow to hear back. As soon as I hear anything back, I will reply here again. Or maybe he will post something.

I agree and I will give my recommendation to the manager asking that he considers extending it for the USA. It's very late in his timezone now so I will likely have to wait until tomorrow to hear back. As soon as I hear anything back, I will reply here again. Or maybe he will post something.

Right, it doesn’t make sense for it to be over for domestic customers since it’s a domestic warehouse . Extend for tomorrow PHL, please

Hello! There was a technical problem - now it is fixed and the promo is still working! We apologize for any inconvenience!

Well good business plan let ur competition get there sales out first. Plenty of pharmacon on sale right now.
You company will be like enron once was a giant now is gone. Never to big to fail. I would not buy anything from u guys. By the way I been on here for years and a very trusted member not some little boy. Many others better than you now. Took ur oil base winny and got bad infection went to hospital to get it cut out and drained. You denied it back then and would deny it now I would never use ur junk again.
You've been given the response by the founder of the brand:

"Hello my dear friend. Despite the fact that my responsibilities do not include reading forums and other Internet resources, I still do it regularly, since the reputation of our product is very important to me, and I have been doing this for twenty years, exactly as long as ours has existed trademark. Just think about the number, sometimes I myself am perplexed at how quickly time flies.
After all, quite recently we were still in a tiny one-room apartment, where the first Pharmacom.Labs product was created in pots, home ovens and using all those devices that I could buy in a store for chemical experiments. Yes, then my superpower was only my education and the desire to do something more than I could find on the market, having been interested in bodybuilding for many years.
But time passed, from an apartment where 4 types of aas were initially produced, and a year later 15, the company began to develop and the understanding came that it was time to take more serious steps, albeit much more risky. Equipment began to appear, initially also what could be found at sales or sold without much question by companies specializing in this. I had my own laboratory, a real one, where I was a real manufacturer, and not a school teacher.
And it was also a time when the gaze was already falling on big, huge guys. There was no Balkan Pharm then, but the British Dragon was already in full control of the market. How I then admired the beauty of their packaging, assortment, and respect in the market. I wanted the same thing and everything in me said that I could do it.
You all know the following story, you all have seen our production lines, you have all seen the quality of our drugs. Everyone watched as we became a brand that everyone wanted to crush, simply doing thousands of different tests, and at some point 3 times more tests were done on Anaboliclab for our brand than for any other. And everywhere it’s the same thing — Pharmacom Labs maintains the level. Yes, of course, it’s stupid to hide the fact that over the past 20 years there have been cases for which we are ashamed, very ashamed. But, thank God, this has not happened for the last few years. Although, no, there was one time when we overdid it with the pressure of Anastrazole tablets, when they were not digested in the body. We are guilty, but we also compensated for this moment as best we could!
But you can't climb a mountain without scratching your hands!
And just remember how much the brand has given to the world of bodybuilding! These are thousands and thousands of medals at competitions around the world, this is a huge number of smiles and hugs! There are so many beautiful images in cinema, advertising, and the fashion world. Is it worth mentioning how many times we have seen Olympia medals on our friends? I don’t even want to shout about it, because I’m simply ashamed of those who belittle this fact.
And our constant support for Veterans, huge contributions to support the disabled and orphans around the world, isn’t this important? And, I note, we have always done this, even during Covid times, when it was really difficult for us.
And also, let’s look at the technical part: we were the first to truly take on improving the quality of drugs, which forced many to either leave the market or begin to really introduce innovations.
Our blister form is now one of the most popular steroids in the world, our analyzes of raw materials have shown for the first time that raw materials can be 102% higher quality than even Swiss standards. We were the first to create stable mixtures of roids, we were the first to create highly concentrated drugs that were not scary to use. I think I still forgot a lot of things, but enough has been said.
And what is happening now, what is happening with the market and other brands - everything is obvious. The world is sliding into the mouth of a volcano and all this entails irreversible consequences, and, of course, a decline in sales for many manufacturers. They need to survive, but they cannot do this either by the quality of their products or their approach to the consumer, and the only thing they can do is try to tarnish the reputation of those suppliers who actually hold their positions. I admit, this is not only Pharmacom Labs, there are also worthy guys on the market, and we are very proud that this is so!
And yes, we never stand still. And we always face the consumer. Every year we introduce more and more new drugs into our range, which is already the largest on the market and all of these are excellent drugs.
By the way, I note that our HENNOS or Tesos still have no analogues on the market, no matter how hard anyone tries. Isn't this an indicator of advantage?
Great discounts on Pharmacom on Black Friday - why not? Giving people a real chance to try a good product once a year is the manly thing to do. And as soon as we have the opportunity, we will take advantage of it again and again!
What about your skill in using stanozol - it happens. Just listen again to those who give you good advice from the good heart and everything will be fine with you, with our products or with any other. The most important thing is that you are happy and healthy, which I wish for you with all my heart."

Basicstero's Black Friday is still going on and moving into Cyber Monday!
Promo conditions remain unchanged, Two Warehouse - Full Sale!

US Domestic warehouse:
$50 USD bonus for orders over $100

INTERNATIONAL warehouse:
$100 USD bonus for orders over $200

Have time to purchase and replenish your own personal supplies!

Wanted to share my recent first experience with pharmacom thus far.

Received international package in just under 4 weeks.
2 weeks in to test e 300mg/ primo 200mg and I’ve already noticed a notable increase in strength compared to my 150mg trt test cyp.

Also noticed no more need for running AI’s which I needed low dose even with trt.

PIP is pretty much non existent which is interesting. I thought primo came with more PIP but this is my first time running it.

Getting labs done in another month or so and I will share my results.
I disagree!
Heard similar reviews about all companies...
I recently bought pharmacom for the first time and it`s great!
Great liquid clear oil. No PIP, none at all! Excellent BW results.
And I'm not a little boy too, I've seen some shit...
I have a similar story. But I've already had my first BW. And I'm NOT disappointed!
Really good experience. The service and products are top notch.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, glad you are happy with the quality of our products, if in the future you have any questions or need help with your order, feel free to write about it right here, we will always help.

Promo Extended Today for Cyber Monday!
see the post quoted below for details.
BLACK FRIDAY PROMO 2023! Both Warehouses have Big Bonuses
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
It looks like one of the greatest times of the year is coming.
Numerous holidays, discounts: Black Friday, Christmas, New Year... Paradise for shoppers!
We are happy to announce our generous promotion for Black Friday.

Promo will be running for 3 days from 24th to 26th of November 2023.

FOR US AND INT WAREHOUSES!

PROMO CONDITIONS
For US and International Warehouses.
Free bonuses are offered automatically; no promo code is needed.
Most of you have gotten used to our promotions and conditions so we don`t want to change them right now.

If your order is shipped from US Warehouse, you get the following free bonus:
$50 bonus for orders over $100

If your order is shipped from International Warehouse, you get the following free bonus:
$100 bonus for orders over $200

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order.
No promo code is needed. In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped. Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Enjoy Black Friday weekend shopping with Basicstero!

Sponsors

Latest posts