MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Well good business plan let ur competition get there sales out first. Plenty of pharmacon on sale right now.
You company will be like enron once was a giant now is gone. Never to big to fail. I would not buy anything from u guys. By the way I been on here for years and a very trusted member not some little boy. Many others better than you now. Took ur oil base winny and got bad infection went to hospital to get it cut out and drained. You denied it back then and would deny it now I would never use ur junk again.

Last edited:
Pharmacom products are already on sale at other vendors have a good Thanksgiving
Other vendors are resellers/retailers and are their own independent businesses with their own owners/management that make their own price and marketing decisions.

Basicstero is the direct from manufacturer store and independent of any other sellers.

By this I mean, while the various stores may all have the same brand products (made by the same manufacturer), they are not the same businesses or management/owners.

You to bro, have a happy Thanksgiving :)

Basicstero's 2023 BLACK FRIDAY PROMO!

Hi there,
It looks like one of the greatest times of the year is coming.
Numerous holidays, discounts: Black Friday, Christmas, New Year... Paradise for shoppers!
We are happy to announce our generous promotion for Black Friday.

Promo will be running for 3 days from 24th to 26th of November 2023.

FOR US DOMESTIC AND INT WAREHOUSES!

Most of you have gotten used to our promotions and conditions so we don`t want to change them right now.

PROMO CONDITIONS

1) For domestic US and International warehouses.
2) Free bonuses are offered automatically.

If your order is shipped from US Domestic Warehouse, you get the following free bonus:

$50 USD bonus for orders over $100
$150 bonus for orders over $200
$250 bonus for orders over $300
$500 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

If your order is shipped from International Warehouse, you get the following free bonus:

$100 USD bonus for orders over $200
$300 bonus for orders over $500
$600 bonus for orders over $800

$800 bonus for orders over $1000

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order.
No promo code is needed. In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped. Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Enjoy Black Friday weekend shopping with Basicstero!

Well good business plan let ur competition get there sales out first. Plenty of pharmacon on sale right now.
You company will be like enron once was a giant now is gone. Never to big to fail. I would not buy anything from u guys. By the way I been on here for years and a very trusted member not some little boy. Many others better than you now. Took ur oil base winny and got bad infection went to hospital to get it cut out and drained. You denied it back then and would deny it now I would never use ur junk again.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the products, but please note that our products have been used all over the world for many years, 1588 pages have been written in this thread alone since 2015. We are regularly thanked for our service as well as the high quality of our products, if there were any problems with the quality, it would be regularly written about on all forums and we would simply not have been able to operate successfully all these years.

Wanted to share my recent first experience with pharmacom thus far.

Received international package in just under 4 weeks.
2 weeks in to test e 300mg/ primo 200mg and I’ve already noticed a notable increase in strength compared to my 150mg trt test cyp.

Also noticed no more need for running AI’s which I needed low dose even with trt.

PIP is pretty much non existent which is interesting. I thought primo came with more PIP but this is my first time running it.

Getting labs done in another month or so and I will share my results.

2 weeks in to test e 300mg/ primo 200mg and I’ve already noticed a notable increase in strength compared to my 150mg trt test cyp.

Also noticed no more need for running AI’s which I needed low dose even with trt.

PIP is pretty much non existent which is interesting. I thought primo came with more PIP but this is my first time running it.

Awesome bro! great to hear such a good review of your experience :)

Just like you, I don't have PIP with the 100 mg/mL Prmo.
but sometimes there is a little bit of PIP with the 200 mg; no big deal though because it's to be expected with higher concentration products such as a 200 mg/mL primo.

Enjoy the products and thanks again for taking the time to share the positive feedback.

BLACK FRIDAY PROMO 2023! Both Warehouses have Big Bonuses
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
It looks like one of the greatest times of the year is coming.
Numerous holidays, discounts: Black Friday, Christmas, New Year... Paradise for shoppers!
We are happy to announce our generous promotion for Black Friday.

Promo will be running for 3 days from 24th to 26th of November 2023.

FOR US AND INT WAREHOUSES!

PROMO CONDITIONS
For US and International Warehouses.
Free bonuses are offered automatically; no promo code is needed.
Most of you have gotten used to our promotions and conditions so we don`t want to change them right now.

If your order is shipped from US Warehouse, you get the following free bonus:
$50 bonus for orders over $100
$150 bonus for orders over $200
$250 bonus for orders over $300
$500 bonus for orders over $500
$700 bonus for orders over $700

If your order is shipped from International Warehouse, you get the following free bonus:
$100 bonus for orders over $200
$300 bonus for orders over $500
$600 bonus for orders over $800
$800 bonus for orders over $1000

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order.
No promo code is needed. In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped. Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Enjoy Black Friday weekend shopping with Basicstero!

Sounds good brother!
Check out the Black Friday sale that was just announced :)

Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it, if you have any questions in the future - feel free to ask them right here, we'll be sure to help.

I am using 200 mg Test-C and 200 mg NPP /week. This is my first cycle of Primo, what would you recommend I start at and how often ?
( I am not using an AI )
Thanks !

I disagree!
Heard similar reviews about all companies...
I recently bought pharmacom for the first time and it`s great!
Great liquid clear oil. No PIP, none at all! Excellent BW results.
And I'm not a little boy too, I've seen some shit...

I have a similar story. But I've already had my first BW. And I'm NOT disappointed!
Really good experience. The service and products are top notch.

I disagree!
Heard similar reviews about all companies...
I recently bought pharmacom for the first time and it`s great!
Great liquid clear oil. No PIP, none at all! Excellent BW results.
And I'm not a little boy too, I've seen some shit...
So your saying I am lying. Give me a break I would not do anything like that. His was response was we have many great reviews and no issues at all. Yes they do have some great reviews. Even multi billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have there issues. So ur say they never mess up. Give me a break.

So your saying I am lying. Give me a break I would not do anything like that. His was response was we have many great reviews and no issues at all. Yes they do have some great reviews. Even multi billion dollar pharmaceutical companies have there issues. So ur say they never mess up. Give me a break.
There are many other factors involved, NOT just product quality, that may have contributed to your experience.

Sterility of the injection target site, sterility of the external surface of the vial, something from external pushed into the vial during usage, sterility of the needle and/or syringe, injection technique, human error, noticed brushing up against something (unwashed hand, clothing, edge of table etc.) or accidentally bumped or touched something that may jeopardize sterility, something in the air (cough, sneeze, etc.) may have jeopardized sterility, etc..
the list of possibilities can go on and on.

Therefore, while I understand that cannot speak for anyone else, I really don't think anyone here is accusing you of lying; instead, it is the fact that you have no way to blame the product with such absolute certainty.

Simple logic and reasoning shows it is highly unlikely that the product quality was to blame because, as mentioned, many others bought the same product and there are no wide-spread reports of similar issues.

If the product was not sterile, then everyone that purchased that batch (thousands of customers across multiple months) would have all had an issue.
But, on this board and the others I'm a member on, I do not see such reports.

It's unfortunate that you had a bad experience, but I'm confident it was not because of the Pharmacom Labs product.
Sadly, you blame the product and this means you not only give up on a very good brand, but you also are not addressing that actual cause of the issue.

Pharmacom Labs has earned an excellent reputation world-wide and has been going strong for over a decade -- this is one of the most respected brands in the world.

Nonetheless, I understand that if you had a bad experience, you prefer to try others brands.
No problem -- I support you doing whatever you feel is best for you.

We are all free to shop wherever we choose and I hope you found another good brand and that you're doing better with whatever you decide to use.

Do what works best for you! I wish you the best with your health and goals bro.

Last edited:
I am using 200 mg Test-C and 200 mg NPP /week. This is my first cycle of Primo, what would you recommend I start at and how often ?
( I am not using an AI )
Thanks !
For a first time, there is no reason to do too much. Consider something moderate such as 400 mg to 600 mg per week.

I like the idea to add it with your stack because your current stack already has a testosterone and a 19-nor; Primo is a DHT analogue adding it will give your stack a Testosterone + 19-nor + DHT which are all somewhat different.

Primo is not going to add massive rapid gains, but it is a very nice mild compound with great anti-catabolic properties. It is nice addition to almost any cycle.

But, with that said, I feel like Primo can be run as high as you would like since Primo does not convert to estrogen and is considered very mild in terms of side effects (for instance, I personally have zero side effects from Primo).