MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

You've been given the response by the founder of the brand:

"Hello my dear friend. Despite the fact that my responsibilities do not include reading forums and other Internet resources, I still do it regularly, since the reputation of our product is very important to me, and I have been doing this for twenty years, exactly as long as ours has existed trademark. Just think about the number, sometimes I myself am perplexed at how quickly time flies.
After all, quite recently we were still in a tiny one-room apartment, where the first Pharmacom.Labs product was created in pots, home ovens and using all those devices that I could buy in a store for chemical experiments. Yes, then my superpower was only my education and the desire to do something more than I could find on the market, having been interested in bodybuilding for many years.
But time passed, from an apartment where 4 types of aas were initially produced, and a year later 15, the company began to develop and the understanding came that it was time to take more serious steps, albeit much more risky. Equipment began to appear, initially also what could be found at sales or sold without much question by companies specializing in this. I had my own laboratory, a real one, where I was a real manufacturer, and not a school teacher.
And it was also a time when the gaze was already falling on big, huge guys. There was no Balkan Pharm then, but the British Dragon was already in full control of the market. How I then admired the beauty of their packaging, assortment, and respect in the market. I wanted the same thing and everything in me said that I could do it.
You all know the following story, you all have seen our production lines, you have all seen the quality of our drugs. Everyone watched as we became a brand that everyone wanted to crush, simply doing thousands of different tests, and at some point 3 times more tests were done on Anaboliclab for our brand than for any other. And everywhere it’s the same thing — Pharmacom Labs maintains the level. Yes, of course, it’s stupid to hide the fact that over the past 20 years there have been cases for which we are ashamed, very ashamed. But, thank God, this has not happened for the last few years. Although, no, there was one time when we overdid it with the pressure of Anastrazole tablets, when they were not digested in the body. We are guilty, but we also compensated for this moment as best we could!
But you can't climb a mountain without scratching your hands!
And just remember how much the brand has given to the world of bodybuilding! These are thousands and thousands of medals at competitions around the world, this is a huge number of smiles and hugs! There are so many beautiful images in cinema, advertising, and the fashion world. Is it worth mentioning how many times we have seen Olympia medals on our friends? I don’t even want to shout about it, because I’m simply ashamed of those who belittle this fact.
And our constant support for Veterans, huge contributions to support the disabled and orphans around the world, isn’t this important? And, I note, we have always done this, even during Covid times, when it was really difficult for us.
And also, let’s look at the technical part: we were the first to truly take on improving the quality of drugs, which forced many to either leave the market or begin to really introduce innovations.
Our blister form is now one of the most popular steroids in the world, our analyzes of raw materials have shown for the first time that raw materials can be 102% higher quality than even Swiss standards. We were the first to create stable mixtures of roids, we were the first to create highly concentrated drugs that were not scary to use. I think I still forgot a lot of things, but enough has been said.
And what is happening now, what is happening with the market and other brands - everything is obvious. The world is sliding into the mouth of a volcano and all this entails irreversible consequences, and, of course, a decline in sales for many manufacturers. They need to survive, but they cannot do this either by the quality of their products or their approach to the consumer, and the only thing they can do is try to tarnish the reputation of those suppliers who actually hold their positions. I admit, this is not only Pharmacom Labs, there are also worthy guys on the market, and we are very proud that this is so!
And yes, we never stand still. And we always face the consumer. Every year we introduce more and more new drugs into our range, which is already the largest on the market and all of these are excellent drugs.
By the way, I note that our HENNOS or Tesos still have no analogues on the market, no matter how hard anyone tries. Isn't this an indicator of advantage?
Great discounts on Pharmacom on Black Friday - why not? Giving people a real chance to try a good product once a year is the manly thing to do. And as soon as we have the opportunity, we will take advantage of it again and again!
What about your skill in using stanozol - it happens. Just listen again to those who give you good advice from the good heart and everything will be fine with you, with our products or with any other. The most important thing is that you are happy and healthy, which I wish for you with all my heart."
Seen your little jab on My skill in using stanzanol I use injectable stanzanol many times in water base form no issues but some pip injected it every day. Tried your oil base form first shot got really swollen second shot in shoulder all hell broke loose infection started there and went all the way down my arm. Went to hospital doctor himself said whatever you used was dirty infection was deep in my shoulder have a big scar now from them having to get deep to cut it out. Listen this happened years ago maybe 5 I don't remember I mentioned it on here when it happened you just denied it and continue too whatever I dont care but I mentioned it again to see what you would say and it's the same. I said it also to let my meso brothers know also so they keep there guards up maybe ur process is better now I don't know or care. I don't want anything or asking for it. You are not a real pharma lab or would never pass american standards and don't act like you would. You are aunderground lab period. Do you still make oil base winny. Dont see it you stopped it shortly after. Have a good day nothing more to say other than I still use inj winstrol no issues.

Seen your little jab on My skill in using stanzanol I use injectable stanzanol many times in water base form no issues but some pip injected it every day. Tried your oil base form first shot got really swollen second shot in shoulder all hell broke loose infection started there and went all the way down my arm. Went to hospital doctor himself said whatever you used was dirty infection was deep in my shoulder have a big scar now from them having to get deep to cut it out. Listen this happened years ago maybe 5 I don't remember I mentioned it on here when it happened you just denied it and continue too whatever I dont care but I mentioned it again to see what you would say and it's the same. I said it also to let my meso brothers know also so they keep there guards up maybe ur process is better now I don't know or care. I don't want anything or asking for it. You are not a real pharma lab or would never pass american standards and don't act like you would. You are aunderground lab period. Do you still make oil base winny. Dont see it you stopped it shortly after. Have a good day nothing more to say other than I still use inj winstrol no issues.
The response by the founder of the brand:
“The question is that such events happen only to you, doesn’t it bother you? We sell tens of thousands of units of stanozol in oil or water every year. These are tens of thousands of users.
Shall I take a photo of our warehouse right now? Show you sales statistics for Stanos?
We are not a brand that is rude in response to even the most ridiculous statements, but think about it: thousands of people use the product, that is, in 5 years from the moment you had the case, even if 1% had such a problem - we would have hundreds, simply hundreds of cases on the forums.
But you’re the only one here, you’re the only one screaming that we’re not a real laboratory, that everything is bad and you can’t trust us, but isn’t it just a lingering resentment talking inside you?
The resentment is not at the product, not at the manufacturer, but at the situation in which you found yourself and could not honestly admit that only yourself is to blame.
Try to look at a five-year situation from this side and you will understand that it was in vain to say so many unpleasant things here, for everyone to see.
I love forums precisely because here everyone has the right to speak out and give their arguments. We gave ours, a huge amount. You gave your emotions, only your situation and unwillingness to listen to others.
I don’t mind continuing to have this discussion, but it seems to me that you’re wasting yourself up to your ears in vain.”

There was no "mess up" and the author of that article simply didn't know the details about the situation (anyone anywhere can make a website and write whatever he or she wants). It had all been explained here as you can see from the quotes below.

Nolt was changed to new formula. But vials were still using some old labels because the source already had thousands of these labels with an older formulation (still sums to 300mg/mL of nandrolones in either case). It was all explained.
But some people did not understated or like this about the old labels/formulation even though the new formula was tested at SIMEC and show nearly perfect dosing 120/180 which sums to give 300mg/mL; as a result, Basicstero kindly discounted the old label vials (i think it wqas 50% off) to generously make up for any dissatisfaction regarding using the old labels.

Therefore, people had a great opportunity to get an awesome product at a discount. They were still a 300 mg/mL short/long ester nandrolone blend but just a new formula.

The specific ester formulation was PURPOSELY changed to a BETTER formula which is shown in the description on our website (there were complaints regarding PIP and half life times etc about the older formulation) -- instead of 4 esters (some of which are not as desirable) it is simply the long and short ester that are most popular.
0U6qj3Y.jpg

Because the old labels had been used until new ones were made (this was announced), the product was purposely sold at a discount (again, this has all been talked about already in great detail).

Here is the testing result:
They were testing for all 4 esters from the old formulation.
But the vial contains the NEW formulation shown above.
MYoxZQH.jpg

NOTE: the new formulation is listed on the Bascistero site in the product description and this HPLC result verifies Pharmacom once again did a very good job (very impressive for a mix).

The AnabolicLab result have been explained (I believe this was months ago) and they show our product is GOOD.

Look at the HPLC results -- it is a blend of short and long ester that sums to 300mg/mL total.

IF we were ripping you off or made a mistake, why/how would we be so precise and careful to hit 300mg/mL so accurately (literally closer than tolerances allowed for even certified human grade pharma products)?

Clearly, no one was trying to rip anyone off -- you get a blend of short and long ester nandrolone which adds up to give 300mg/mL.

The specific ester formulation was PURPOSELY changed to a BETTER formula which is shown in the description on our website (there were complaints regarding PIP and half life times etc about the older formulation) -- instead of 4 esters (some of which are not as desirable) it is simply the long and short ester that are most popular.
x5WEICU.jpg

Because the old labels had been used until new ones were made (this was announced), the product was purposely sold at a discount (again, this has all been talked about already in great detail).

Here is the testing result:
They were testing for all 4 esters from the old formulation.
But the vial contains the NEW formulation shown above.
MYoxZQH.jpg

NOTE: the new formulation is listed on our website in the product description and this HPLC result verifies Pharmacom once again did a very good job (very impressive for a mix).

I would go do all the searching and post links/quotes etc to show you everything about it to help you even further...

Why is pharmacom NPP same price as pharmacom Nolt? one contains 100mg npp but other contains 120npp+180deca?

To the best of my understanding, the PharmaNolt 300 is all the new formulation (NPP and Deca) I don't think it is likely there is any left of the old formulation from years ago.
Because the formulation change did not match previous arrangement with label manufacturer, it would cost the source a lot to have new labels designed; so instead of charge more, the source passed on this savings to customers.
While you do get outdated labeling, you also enjoy a discounted price of only $39 each :)

Last edited:
You missed - there's been official news on this situation for a while now. @RThoads has already informed you about it. Tell me - what is the problem here and what does it have to do with your stanazolol complaint?

Listen you had many instances of under dosed gear and complaints there all over the internet now stop. What does it have to do with your winstrol. Your oil base winny fucked me up period. You don't even make that formula because there were many complaints on it weather it be bruises etcetera. Stop talking dumb pharmacon has its share of bad reviews on the internet the way you act like you are perfect turns alot of people off because they know if there is a issue you would never own up to it. Like mine. Have a nice day and goodluck in business.

Last edited:
I don't want to downplay your experience here. However, I can tell you from my personal environment of dozens of incidents of infectious abscesses that have been injected with stanozolol.
sometimes two people injected from the same vial. One had to go to the hospital, the other was fine.
I'm saying it's better to take winstrol tablets.
Stanozolol injection is always extremely dangerous, regardless of the provider

I don't want to downplay your experience here. However, I can tell you from my personal environment of dozens of incidents of infectious abscesses that have been injected with stanozolol.
sometimes two people injected from the same vial. One had to go to the hospital, the other was fine.
I'm saying it's better to take winstrol tablets.
Stanozolol injection is always extremely dangerous, regardless of the provider
I definitely know what you mean. I am very familiar with injectable winny used it many times in water base no issues maybe some pip. water under the bridge. There oil version had issues people had issues of bad irratations amd agony pip. Something wasn't right period. But the way they act like they never messed up and never admit there wrongs is foolish just like the deca situation they miss labeled it that is very concerning dont you agree mislabeling something you put in your body isnt serious not in this instancebut if it happened on decs were else does it happen. They have had there issues pharmacon vials tested with low dose gear etcetera. All ugls do bad batch whatever. They are a underground lab period not a fully inspected lab like astrazentica but they act like they are just as good. They do make some good products no doubt. But many others make better and are more reasonable period. I wish them nothing but luck I am done with this conversation it's a waste of my time this was more for my meso boys to keep there guard up at all times.

Listen you had many instances of under dosed gear and complaints there all over the internet now stop. What does it have to do with your winstrol. Your oil base winny fucked me up period. You don't even make that formula because there were many complaints on it weather it be bruises etcetera. Stop talking dumb pharmacon has its share of bad reviews on the internet the way you act like you are perfect turns alot of people off because they know if there is a issue you would never own up to it. Like mine. Have a nice day and goodluck in business.
As I have already explained multiple times now, thousands of vials may be produced in a batch and it's an industrial scale automated production (there are production line videos on the source's site); if the product quality caused an issue, many others that have vials from the same batch would also have experienced the same issue.

The thread would be full of people with infection if the product caused the issue -- the business would be destroyed.

Look through the thread here and look on other popular sites, we saw no such sudden outbreak or burst of many customers with the issue.

Therefore, it was likely some other variable.

However, You reject my reasoning that if the product was bad we would see many other people with any issue.
And, you reject the fact that if Pharmacom Labs had such a serious quality issue, they would not still be in business all these years -- going strong as one of the biggest and most popular brands in the world!

You repeatably say that any brand, any company, even big billion-dollar licensed pharma corporations (and without a doubt we do see them have recalls etc), no matter the track-record, can have issues (which is true and I agree, nothing is perfect).

So then, if no one is perfect and track-record doesn't matter -- if the fact that thousands of others that use a product and don't have an issue doesn't matter -- then, how do you rule out the possibility of other factors?

How are you perfect? How is there no chance that you made an error (such as jeopardized sterilization of the injection site)?

You're also not be without a chance of error under your own logic -- after all, it doesn't matter if every other time before this, and every time after this, you didn't have an issue, right?
Because anyone at anytime, no matter how unlikely, still can have an error.

What about all the other products and factors involved in using injectables?...

How do you know it was not a dirty needle or syringe, for instance?
Or, the sterilizing agent or process you used?
Or, some other factor?...
There are many factors and possibilities involved.
How do you know it cannot be any other possible factor?

The issue wasn't because of a Pharmacom Labs quality issue or many others would have suffered the same result.

Look, we all care about each-other here and I wish you the best in your health always -- it sucks you had a bad experience and I hope you never have any negative experience again.

I wish you well and I hope you're happy with whatever other brand you decide to use.

Nothing in our interaction here is meant or taken as personal or an insult.
I'm happy to help you in the future if there is anything I can do for you.

As I have already explained multiple times now, thousands of vials may be produced in a batch and it's an industrial scale automated production (there are production line videos on the source's site); if the product quality caused an issue, many others that have vials from the same batch would also have experienced the same issue.

The thread would be full of people with infection if the product caused the issue -- the business would be destroyed.

Look through the thread here and look on other popular sites, we saw no such sudden outbreak or burst of many customers with the issue.

However, You reject my reasoning that if the product was bad we would see many other people with any issue.
And, you reject the fact that if Pharmacom Labs had such a serious quality issue, they would not still be in business all these years -- going strong as one of the biggest and most popular brands in the world!

You repeatably say that any brand, any company, even big billion-dollar licensed pharma corporations (and without a doubt we do see them have recalls etc), no matter the track-record, can have issues (which is true and I agree, nothing is perfect).

So then, if no one is perfect and track-record doesn't matter -- if the fact that thousands of others that use a product and don't have an issue doesn't matter -- then, how do you rule out the possibility of other factors?

How are you perfect? How is there no chance that you made an error (such as jeopardized sterilization of the injection site)?

You're also not be without a chance of error under your own logic -- after all, it doesn't matter if every other time before this, and every time after this, you didn't have an issue, right?

The issue wasn't because of a Pharmacom Labs quality issue or many others would have suffered the same result.

Look, we all care about each-other here and I wish you the best in your health always -- it sucks you had a bad experience and I hope you never have any negative experience again.

I wish you well and I hope you're happy with whatever other brand you decide to use.

what actually happened to the arimidex that Janoshik identified as letrozole? There was a long back and forth but, if I remember correctly, the topic became very quiet.
And yes... This is a VERY old story but it came in my mind

Last edited:

Thanks for the post I appreciate it. so you are saying the whole batch should of been compromised not just one or a few. That again is not true it's manufacturing things happen ask me how I know been in the manufacturing business my whole life many issues arise with partial batches not the whole line. I am not here to fight with them miss labels low dosed gear issues it happens to every one. Again this is a underground lab with nowhere near the stringent standard real labs have. I had a issue it's done but it is my duty as a member of meso to let my brothers know don't ever keep your guard down with this or any underground lab period any watch out for the ones who can never admit mistakes these guys act like there perfect they are far from it period.

what actually happened to the arimidex that Janoshik identified as letrozole? There was a long back and forth but, if I remember correctly, the topic became very quiet.
And yes... This is a VERY old story but it came in my mind
If I remember correctly, that situation was the SIMEC result did not match Jano testing result.
The sample was from the last stock of an old batch (even a few years old at that time) at the US Warehouse. The International Warehouse moves much higher volume and as such was already on to years newer production batches. Therefore, there was not availability of the specific batch in question for the source to analyze again.
Also, I think SIMEC stopped taking samples from AAS producers. So there was also an issue of trying to find another reputable lab to act as an independent 3rd-party. To the best of my memory, there was a Polish lab (I am not sure of the country because it has been some time) but they only accept payment methods that were not available to the source.
The batch is not available and there was no alternative lab found at the time so it stands at the SIMEC result and Jano result did not match.

If I remember correctly, that situation was the SIMEC result did not match Jano testing result.
The sample was from the last stock of an old batch (even a few years old at that time) at the US Warehouse. The International Warehouse moves much higher volume and as such was already on to years newer production batches. Therefore, there was not availability of the specific batch in question for the source to analyze again.
Also, I think SIMEC stopped taking samples from AAS producers. So there was also an issue of trying to find another reputable lab to act as an independent 3rd-party. To the best of my memory, there was a Polish lab (I am not sure of the country because it has been some time) but they only accept payment methods that were not available to the source.
The batch is not available and there was no alternative lab found at the time so it stands at the SIMEC result and Jano result did not match.
Thanks.

Have infections or hospitalizations been reported while using other compounds such as primo or npp ?
There has never been infections or hospitalizations caused by any Pharmacom Labs products of which I'm aware.

Something else during usage, other than the product, must have caused the issue.

Look through the thread here, started in 2015 and nearly 1600 pages later, there is no mass outbreak of such claims at any point.

Do you think this source would still be in business all these years if there was such a serious quality issue?

Clearly such an issue would have ended a business.
But the brand is going strong for may years with a great reputation that reaches world-wide.

They guy who claiming he had an infection from Winny has zero proof that Winny was the cause.
He just decided it was the reason with no way or evidence that proves it was the cause.

How did he, or his doctor, determine it was the product as it came from the manufacturer and no other factor involved?
What data did they use? how did they collect this data? how did they have access to such a definitive and absolute conclusion with zero chance that it may have been anything else?
Or, is it more likely just a guess which overlooked all other possibilities?

There are many factors and other products involved in using gear.
He never explained how he ruled out any other possible cause.

He also repeatably stated that no one is perfect (no matter the track-record), which means he himself is not without a chance of making an error. Likewise, nor are any of the other products he used without a chance of being the cause of the problem.

As I said before, how do we know it wasn't a dirty needle or syringe, for instance?
Or, the sterilizing agent or process he used (failed to sterile the injection site etc)?
Or, pushed a contaminate into the vial at some point during usage?

The thread would be full of people with similar issues if the product caused the problem. It must have been something unique to his situation.

Thousands of people around the world order Pharmacom Labs products every month, yet we see no reports of such issues.

Pharmacom Labs has been in business for well over a decade (I think it's getting closer to two decades now) and is considered to be one of the best brands in the world.

Just look at the other dealers/resellers and distributors around the world etc. Thousand of Pharmacom Labs products are used by people everyday without any issue!

That's why I made the choice to use Pharmacom Labs for myself.

Last edited:
Thank you for clearing that up.
I never thought I would see this here, but It appears people will have animosity towards a successful business regardless of the industry.

Thanks for the post I appreciate it. so you are saying the whole batch should of been compromised not just one or a few. That again is not true it's manufacturing things happen ask me how I know been in the manufacturing business my whole life many issues arise with partial batches not the whole line. I am not here to fight with them miss labels low dosed gear issues it happens to every one. Again this is a underground lab with nowhere near the stringent standard real labs have. I had a issue it's done but it is my duty as a member of meso to let my brothers know don't ever keep your guard down with this or any underground lab period any watch out for the ones who can never admit mistakes these guys act like there perfect they are far from it period.

This is the batch that will soon be shipped on orders. And it's strange how it turns out - we make the product in such not small volumes, but you are the only one saying that it is not worthy, how come? Do you think all our customers who love our brand and this product are fools? Thousands of athletes, many of them professionals, are all fools, do you think so?

Attachments

• ima_bfb9501.jpeg
    ima_bfb9501.jpeg
    806.8 KB · Views: 35
  • ima_bfb9502.jpeg
    ima_bfb9502.jpeg
    566.5 KB · Views: 35
If your trying to impress me with your big batches your funny. You are not a real lab you are a underground lab with underground standards get over yourselves. As far as impressing me with ur professional athlete photos that's even more funnier. You are in a third world country with 3rd world standards you got God knows who is working there. There are many other labs on here better and more trusted than you. Now you are making yourselves look even more like fools showing photos.

Sponsors

Latest posts