MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I just ordered a few vials of the no ester Test-base in oil to try for the first time.
I've never used anything no ester but just wanting to try something for a little short-term boost on specific days.

How do you add this in with your regular testosterone dose? mg for mg replacement? or test base counts for less? Assuming blast not cruise?

How do you add this in with your regular testosterone dose? mg for mg replacement? or test base counts for less? Assuming blast not cruise?
I'm just going to take it if/when I feel like I want a little extra on hard days.
I'm not going to adjust or change anything else; just add it on top of whatever else I'm using.
I'm on long-term low dosage mixed HRT/cruise.

Pretty decent as a pre workout at 100mg. Main thing I noticed is I get very hot and sweat way more. Strength stayed the same but focus was better.
From your experience, how was the PIP, if any?
Is it comfortable enough to train the muscle that was pinned?
And, how long do you feel it took to reach its effect (in your opinion, how much time before training should I take it)?

Yes, I think there is about 5% to 10% EO in the GSO carrier formula.
I tried the injectable DBol and injectable Adrol a few years ago -- both were great products.
But the injectable DBol did sting/dscomfort for me while pinning; the discomfort went away within minutes.
The injectable Anadrol was totally smooth for me.
I only tried them a few time each as pre-WO for a boost -- both added noticeable strength and it seemed like I sweated a lot more (maybe I did too much for a first time).
What yall mean by EO in gso carrier oil?

WINTER PROMO is active!

Pay with cryptocurrency and get FREE bonuses as follows:
$100 of FREE bonus items for orders over $200.
$300 of FREE bonus items for orders over $500.
$600 of FREE bonus items for orders over $800.
$800 of FREE bonus items for orders over $1000.

Bonuses are picked during the ordering process and shipped together with the main order. No promo code is needed.
This promo is valid for orders from the International Warehouse (W1) only!
Please plan accordingly for international transit times.

In case of seizures/lost-packs only items that were paid for are reshipped, not free bonuses (please understand this means promo free bonus items are not included in a free reship).
If you need discreet shipping please select the "Discreet Shipping" option during the check-out process on the "Address" page when you enter your order.
Pharmatropin GH is not participating in this promotion.
Nothing new with these terms and conditions - just the typical rules for many Basicstero promos.

Be sure to stay up-to-date with all the latest Promotions, News, and Announcements by checking the ”News” section on the Basicstero site.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news

It's time to make Big Gains this Winter with Basicstero!

I just logged on for a moment to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and happy holiday. I'm going to go now to spend some time with family; I should be back online sometime maybe Tuesday or Wednesday.
I hope you all get to spend the holiday with your family, friends, and loved ones.
Have a Merry Christmas

Greetings everyone!

We would like to bring to your attention some important developments in our store pertaining to the International Warehouse:
- The prices have been revised and reduced
- The winter promo has been finalized.

Please note that regular seasonal promotions are no longer available in our store.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding, support, and loyalty.

Greetings everyone!

We would like to bring to your attention some important developments in our store pertaining to the International Warehouse:
- The prices have been revised and reduced
- The winter promo has been finalized.

Please note that regular seasonal promotions are no longer available in our store.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding, support, and loyalty.
Great news. U should did this long time ago, bring in competitive prices and if u provide some discounts in festive period 20-30 % will be way better then any seasonal promotion.

I'm just going to take it if/when I feel like I want a little extra on hard days.
I'm not going to adjust or change anything else; just add it on top of whatever else I'm using.
I'm on long-term low dosage mixed HRT/cruise.

Test base in oil: do you prefer subQ or IM? It's probably just as viscous as any other in the same carrier oil.

What oil base is used in PHARMANAN PH 100 and METHENOLONE PHARMAPRIM 100 ?
Thanks
To the best of my understanding, all carrier oil for Pharmacom oil products is GSO with small 5% to 10% EO.
Details are listed on the Innovations page linked in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

Test base in oil: do you prefer subQ or IM? It's probably just as viscous as any other in the same carrier oil.
I have never used it before.
Nonetheless, I will only try it IM because I prefer all oils IM regardless of volume. Furthermore, I plan to do at least 0.5 mL to start and work up to 1 mL volume for which I feel IM is more appropriate.
So it will only be IM for me.

I placed an order yesterday and paid in bitcoin as usual. This morning there is a message in my basicstero account that my payment was rejected? What does that mean? The amount was sent in full, please help… I have a second order ready to be paid as well. Please help.

I placed an order yesterday and paid in bitcoin as usual. This morning there is a message in my basicstero account that my payment was rejected? What does that mean? The amount was sent in full, please help… I have a second order ready to be paid as well. Please help.
Hi, please don't worry, regarding the payment issue you need to contact the store support team, through our website. You can ask your question in the message section or send an email, you will definitely be helped.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

Basicstero has also added a “consultations” section to the store website for customers that may have questions about pharma plan/protocol, health, and any other questions for our sports medical professional support!

You can find these new options on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
AVEYua3.jpg

Please try contacting the source's customer service team directly and they should be able to get you the help you need. I'll follow up and check on you next week with a PM to see how things are going and if they have replied to you by then.

Keep us updated on this if gets resolved or not.

Hello pharmacom

Can u ship from inside EU to EU?

Greets
H
hello,
Europe to EU is not currently available.

The Europe Warehouse is currently closed.

There is not an estimate at this time regarding when there is a plan to re-open the Europe warehouse.

Nonetheless, an announcement will be posted here in the future if there is ever any news about it.

Reminder: the International Warehouse ships World-Wide and offers one free reship attempt per order for lost or seized packs.
Also, the discreet packaging option may be selected during the check-out process to further hide the contents if increased stealth is desired.