MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I didn't see any packs seized in 2023 and I order often. I always order with the discreet shipping option -- I'm not sure if that is why I had so much success or if it's just because the new shipping route is better. Either way, I prefer discreet shipping just to give the best chance possible.
yes, oils are still in vials.
kdlhiTO.jpg

This was a couple years ago, I've been a long time customer, always ordered domestic since then but I'll give stealth international a try. Thank you

Get Paid for Referring New Customers!
Basicstero has a Referrals System

You can earn store credit when those you have referred make purchases.
The credit can build up from multiple referrals and stays on your account until you use it.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/discounts

To participate in the referral system all you need to do is invite new customers by using your personal invite link, which you can find in your account by clicking the “Referrals” button on the Dashboard top bar (see image below for an example).
aynKuQ0.jpg

Send this link to your friends/colleagues, etc. After a new customer signs up he will be your referral!

A list of all your referrals and how much you earned from each can be viewed on your referrals page.
A reward equal to 5% of the order total of each of your referrals' orders is added to your account balance. Your reward will be transferred to your account only after the referral`s order is paid and shipped.

There are no limits here! You can invite as many referrals as you want.
Here is an example: if you invited 3 persons.
Person 1 placed an order worth $300. Your reward would be $300 * 5% = $15.
Person 2 placed an order worth $150. Your reward would be $7.50
Person 3 placed an order worth $800. Your reward would be $40.
Your total profit for all 3 referrals would be 15+7.50+40= $62.50.

If these referrals place same orders after say 2 weeks, you will receive $62.50 again on your account!

With enough referrals you may not have to pay for gear at all!
Make the Basicstero store work for you!

Hi, has anyone ordered international with stealth packaging? I usually order domestic as I had something seized before that I ordered here but was thinking of giving it another shot, if I order an injectable is it still in a vial if it's stealth or is it a sachet? Was gonna order some test and anavar.
This was a couple years ago, I've been a long time customer, always ordered domestic since then but I'll give stealth international a try. Thank you
Hi, please note that fake packaging is only provided for vials, if you order ampoules and choose discreet shipping, there will be no fake packaging.

Last edited:
OXYMETOS: Anadrol 25 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by @janoshik .

RESULTS:
nBwZjIc.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Oxymetholone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 22.54 mg.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

Last edited:
How-to Check Order Status and Details

What is the current status of your order?
Have you submitted payment and want to know if the payment has been successfully received and confirmed by the source yet?
Do you want to see if tracking info has been uploaded yet?**

Order Statuses and What They Mean
. WAITING FOR PAYMENT
is assigned immediately after you place an order.
2. PAYMENT IS BEING CHECKED is assigned after you submit payment information into your account, but not yet confirmed to the order.
3. ORDER PROCESSING is assigned after we pick up the payment and have begun its preparation for shipping. Preparation time for international orders can take at most up to 8-10 days.
4. ORDER SHIPPED is assigned as soon as your package is handed over to the shipping company. In a while after that we will give you a tracking number sent to your order details here on the site!
(this information may also be found in the "FAQ" section on the source's site)
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/faq

You can check the status and details an order by logging into your account on the Basicstero website and clicking the "My orders" option on your account dashboard for the list of order details.
l7Sv1t6.jpg

*NOTE: be careful, don't accidentally click "Delete" when selecting "Details" -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.
**NOTE: as explained in the "FAQ" on the source's site, tracking is not provided until after a point that allows for safety of the source's shippers and warehouse staff. This does not delay delivery itself (the pack is moving in the postal system even if tracking info has not been uploaded). Please be patient; this policy is intended to increase our customers' and our staff's safety.

hjnbkhz.jpg

If you log on to you Basicstero account, you can find your order history under the "My orders" section. There you can find the status of your orders and under the "details" action there you will be able to find a page with all of the order details including any tracking numbers (if tracking has been uploaded yet). If tracking is not there, it simply means it has not yet been uploaded -- when the source uploads the info, it will appear there in the order details.

IMPORTANT: When trying to view an order's details, be careful to avoid accidentally clicking "Delete" when intending to select "Details" -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.

DIANABOLOS: Dianabol from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
BtVr1WF.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Methandienone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 10.51 mg.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

Touchdown from INT warehouse to Scandinavia (Denmark)
Ordered 04.12.23
Package was shipped 13.12.23
Package arrived 08.01.24
Shipping time 27 days
Products looks good, nice discreet stealth packaging.
Only disappointing thing is that prices were dropped dramatically 28.12.23.
My order including winter promo total cost: $416
After promo and price reduction, including promo products: $338
Maybe @PHL Official can add some balance to my account?

@FioraNN Congratulations on the touchdown! :)
It is very good news to hear success to Scandinavia. I think maybe that area has some of the tougher customs to pass, so this success is nice to hear.
Thanks for sharing and enjoy the products!

Ordered 04.12.23
Package arrived 08.01.24
Shipping time 27 days
Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it.
Previously we had promotions in our store, but due to numerous customer requests we have reduced the prices of the products instead. We are sorry that you ordered before the price change, unfortunately there is no compensation for the difference. Once the order is placed, the amount remains unchanged, so if the products had become more expensive, you would not have to pay extra either.

@RThoads @PHL Official

At what point are packages considered lost? I placed an order December 20th that shipped on the 31st; that hasn’t moved since it cleared customs on the 3rd.
Hi, an order is considered lost if when you check the track number its location has not changed for 2-3 weeks. Please note that during the New Year holidays there may be delays in delivery as transportation companies were overloaded with orders.

Ordered 04.12.23
Package arrived 08.01.24
Shipping time 27 days
Hello!
Next time you order - let me or @Pharmacom Support know in PM and we'll include a nice bonus in your order! ;)

Writing this to give other members a heads up to be prepared for the situation I’m in.

I’ve been ordering from Pcom basicstero store since 2015 and have had nothing but positive things to say.

In November, I placed a sizable order from the international warehouse like I have many times before. China post eventually hands the package off to USPS and the tracking number provided by basicstero then begins to register and track with USPS.

This time, my order took close to 2 months and then randomly said on 17track the order had been delivered to my home. My ring light footage shows no package being delivered. USPS shows no record of the package ever existing. I go to the post office and inquire, and again they tell me they have no record of the package ever being handed off to USPS despite 17track saying it was delivered to my home. USPS would be the one delivering to the house so something isn’t right.

I contact pharmacom support and they tell me because the international tracking site shows it was delivered, I am shit out of luck, despite usps never having a record of the package. Although this could be someone trying to scam, I would expect someone from basicstero to see my extensive order history and the information I’m providing and realize something is amiss.

So long story short, to the other members, I would bring your business elsewhere, and at the very least stick with the domestic site if you plan on ordering from here in the future, because all it takes is a tracking app saying a package was delivered when it wasn’t and you will be beat on both your order and the money.

Writing this to give other members a heads up to be prepared for the situation I’m in.

I’ve been ordering from Pcom basicstero store since 2015 and have had nothing but positive things to say.

In November, I placed a sizable order from the international warehouse like I have many times before. China post eventually hands the package off to USPS and the tracking number provided by basicstero then begins to register and track with USPS.

This time, my order took close to 2 months and then randomly said on 17track the order had been delivered to my home. My ring light footage shows no package being delivered. USPS shows no record of the package ever existing. I go to the post office and inquire, and again they tell me they have no record of the package ever being handed off to USPS despite 17track saying it was delivered to my home. USPS would be the one delivering to the house so something isn’t right.

I contact pharmacom support and they tell me because the international tracking site shows it was delivered, I am shit out of luck, despite usps never having a record of the package. Although this could be someone trying to scam, I would expect someone from basicstero to see my extensive order history and the information I’m providing and realize something is amiss.

So long story short, to the other members, I would bring your business elsewhere, and at the very least stick with the domestic site if you plan on ordering from here in the future, because all it takes is a tracking app saying a package was delivered when it wasn’t and you will be beat on both your order and the money.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this, but according to our store policies described in the FAQ section, in order to reship we need to see proof that the order was seized or lost.

My order is seized/lost/damaged! Will you reship it?

Yes, we reship your order once again, independent on the warehouse you chose. There should be sufficient reason/evidence for reship. If it is a loss or a seizure, we see it as per tracking number as a rule. However, if your order is lost, but tracking number says it is delivered, you should provide some evidence of not delivered order (loss claim from postal service, etc.).
If you ask for reship of your order, because it came damaged, you should have unpacking video of your package, otherwise complains are not accepted. On the video should be clearly seen the from side of the package, your name, address.
Important information:
We reship seized orders ONE TIME FOR FREE, as well as NO PROMO items (if this was placed on your original order).
As per conditions international orders are NOT RESHIPPED from domestic warehouse.

You ordered from an international warehouse, when you track the tracking number it says your order has been delivered. If you did not receive your order, the information on the shipping site should indicate that the order was confiscated or lost, or you should have been given a document confirming that the order was indeed not delivered.

When checking the track number it says the order was delivered, you say you didn't receive it, can you provide proof of that?

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this, but according to our store policies described in the FAQ section, in order to reship we need to see proof that the order was seized or lost.

My order is seized/lost/damaged! Will you reship it?

Yes, we reship your order once again, independent on the warehouse you chose. There should be sufficient reason/evidence for reship. If it is a loss or a seizure, we see it as per tracking number as a rule. However, if your order is lost, but tracking number says it is delivered, you should provide some evidence of not delivered order (loss claim from postal service, etc.).
If you ask for reship of your order, because it came damaged, you should have unpacking video of your package, otherwise complains are not accepted. On the video should be clearly seen the from side of the package, your name, address.
Important information:
We reship seized orders ONE TIME FOR FREE, as well as NO PROMO items (if this was placed on your original order).
As per conditions international orders are NOT RESHIPPED from domestic warehouse.

You ordered from an international warehouse, when you track the tracking number it says your order has been delivered. If you did not receive your order, the information on the shipping site should indicate that the order was confiscated or lost, or you should have been given a document confirming that the order was indeed not delivered.

When checking the track number it says the order was delivered, you say you didn't receive it, can you provide proof of that?
That’s a convenient policy built in for this exact scenario, sounds like this must happen often.
Other than sending you my ring light footage of the “delivery day” to show nothing was delivered, what proof could I possibly provide other than the USPS website showing they never even had a record of the package? I can’t get a document from them proving the package was lost when they don’t even acknowledge a package was put in their hands.
Interestingly enough, after posting this a friend messaged and said the exact same thing recently happened to him.
To other members, I would avoid spending your money here moving forward.

@BigJP Sorry to hear the postal service may have delivered your pack to the wrong address or some other mistake happened along the way.

You have international shipping that shows the pack was shipped and was scanned as delivered to some final destination.

Therefore, we are all in agreement that Basicstero did send you a pack.

I don't think USPS tracking shows the new international express shipping method (the shipping changes that allowed for all of 2023 to enjoy great delivery success with nearly zero losses or seizures).

The international label is not in the USPS system.
You have to use the international tracking services such as:
or

Look at tracking results for my own most recent pack which just arrived a couple days ago. The international shows tracking but there is no record in the USPS system.
urvIrRf.jpg

Try it for yourself if you have some of your own recent orders that have already successfully arrived.
Check the international tracking on 17track, then put that same tracking into the USPS system. Even though you received the pack, there will not be a record in the USPS system.

But why are you saying for others to avoid shopping here?
What did the source do wrong?

I am NOT accusing you of any scam or any dishonesty at all -- I believe you and it sucks if your pack didn't end up in your hands.

What I'm asking is simply what do you feel Basicstero did wrong here?

It sounds like your issue is with the postal service or delivery man.
For example, I recently had a big order (a case) of 3 mL syringes from a very reputable medical supply store have tracking show delivered but nothing was at my address. Then a couple days later and neighbor from one block south of my house, with the same number but different street address, walked over and said she had a big box with my address on it.
Unfortunately, she opened it first because she didn't look at the address and saw the case of syringes and needles.
Thankfully, she didn't suspect anything and just assumed it was for legit medical needs -- she seemed very concerned that it must be very important to someone (maybe caring for someone with special medical needs at my address) so that made her want to find where it was supposed to go.

It's not the first time I had mail end up getting delivered to someone else; likewise, I've received things that had someone else's address on them a few times in my life.

These situations are not because the sender did anything wrong -- they had the correct address on them -- what more could the send do to prevent the postal service from making an error?

And, as you mentioned, regarding scammers, what can a store do if tracking shows an order is delivered?
If a store re-send packs that show delivered, just think how many such claims will suddenly flood in (it sucks that scammers exploit a store's good-will and ruin things for others).

Again, please clarify and let me ask, are you saying Basicstero did something wrong? and, if so, what?
And, what is your suggestion as to how the source should resolve the issue?
Is there any way I can help you?

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts