MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

PHARMA PRIM 200: Primobolan Enanthate 200 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
xMFGs1Z.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Methenolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 185.76 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

I was killing some time today and listening to podcasts on YouTube while sitting at my desk at work. This one in particular brought up the

Youtube Podcast about the basicstero site:
youtube.com/watch?v=KjSBuLG4iHo&t=532

at 32 minuts in they say that the site is selling fakes.
I had my headphones in and was taken back by what I was hearing, so I had to re-listen a couple times.

Other review
I then googled to see other chatter about this and ran across this page:
where reviews stated recently within the past month said that the site was selling fakes.

While I have never used the eroids site for anything, and don't want to stir something up that could be false, it makes me wonder why they went out of their way to state this.

My experience
I have ordered from basicstero before and my blood work came back with results that confirmed that the gear was good. Also, my experience with the order(s) and packaging was good as well.

I haven't searched this forum yet to see if this has already been addressed. What's the deal with all of this?
if that’s true, it’s rough that they are putting out dis-information across googles platforms.
I was doing a search on pharmacom and it was one of the first results on YouTube and then on google. I assumed that the video would go into detail on how to identify the real vials, but it never did.

My experience w basicstero has been phenomenal. I’m thinking about having one of my vials I have on order, tested by janoshik if it’s only a couple hundred bucks. When it turns out to be good I’ll post my test result here.
Hi, our store has been on the market for a very long time, a thread on this forum was created in 2015 and in that time there have been 1596 pages written. If there were really any problems with our products, we would not have been able to operate all these years and every page would be filled with user complaints, not reviews about receiving orders and the quality of our products.

We also regularly post lab tests of our products, above you can see PHARMA PRIM 200. You don't have to worry about the quality, it is as good as before, if you were planning to order something, we recommend you to do it soon, also note that we have reduced the prices of our products.

If in the future you have any questions or need help, feel free to write about it right here, we will do our best to help.

Man, if I were y’all I’d be pissed about them spreading rumors like that.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. My previous experiences have been good w your site and products.
I’m no longer concerned.

Hi, glad to hear you got the tracking number, we are sure your problem will be solved soon, in turn we will do our best to make you satisfied.
Update with my order issues -

I have submitted claim for the missing package and have received communication back from the final delivery service - the package name and delivery address do not match up to the information I provided for purchase.

I've forwarded the information to you guys as of now.

Last edited:
Bro that’s coming from evolutionary. They claim everyone sells bunk gear except the brands they sponsor. They’re a fucking joke lol.
Yeah anythin to do with that board is bs I read like 2 threads n it’s literally something that looks like mostly bots just saying nah domestic supply or naps gear is good everything else sucks, not even properly written comments I wouldn’t be surprised if it was mostly run by a call center in Indonesia ahah

Did anyone receive their packages recently apart from the guys who were having issues with usps (was that international btw? Cos that happens often in those cases)? I’ve heard good stuff bout PCom n even though I found a great supplier I’d still be curious to find out how these guys are

Did anyone receive their packages recently apart from the guys who were having issues with usps (was that international btw? Cos that happens often in those cases)? I’ve heard good stuff bout PCom n even though I found a great supplier I’d still be curious to find out how these guys are
I've already received a couple packs very recently in 2024 and all of my orders in 2023 arrived successfully.

Here is a screenshot of my most recent order which is moving along through the postal system without any issue (redacted to remove sensitive and/or too much specific info about dates and locations).
PVgb4Fs.jpg

Note: As can been seen in my recent tracking here, it is completely normal for a pack to stop on a tracking step and not have an update for a couple weeks, then start moving again to successfully reach the final destination.

I've already received a couple packs very recently in 2024 and all of my orders in 2023 arrived successfully.

Here is a screenshot of my most recent order which is moving along through the postal system without any issue (redacted to remove sensitive and/or too much specific info about dates and locations).
PVgb4Fs.jpg

Note: As can been seen in my recent tracking here, it is completely normal for a pack to stop on a tracking step and not have an update for a couple weeks, then start moving again to successfully reach the final destination.
I’m guessing you didn’t do domestic due to the time you’re saying which is understandable, I’d usually do US domestic so hopefully it would be a bit quicker but good to know!

I’m guessing you didn’t do domestic due to the time you’re saying which is understandable, I’d usually do US domestic so hopefully it would be a bit quicker but good to know!
Yes, if you do domestic it will be much faster than intl orders. Domestic usually only takes about a week to arrive from the time the pack ships.

If you want it fast and no risks, domestic is the way to go.

Make sure to enter the payment info correctly if you want the process to go as fast as possible because they start processing/packing the order after payment is confirmed (check out my post quoted below for a step-by-step guide).
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

Yes our issues were with int’l shipments but they are working to resolve them currently.

Domestic is definitely way faster if you can go that route. And on previous shipments, they’ve been entirely reliable and generous. I’m pretty sure on one of my early orders they threw in extras that were supplemental but clearly thought out.

Also, as @RThoads said, pay close attention to their payment process. One time I placed an order and paid but you have to verify payments afterwards and I almost let one run out of time before I realized my mistake.

Update with my order issues -

I have submitted claim for the missing package and have received communication back from the final delivery service - the package name and delivery address do not match up to the information I provided for purchase.

I've forwarded the information to you guys as of now.
Yes our issues were with int’l shipments but they are working to resolve them currently.

Domestic is definitely way faster if you can go that route. And on previous shipments, they’ve been entirely reliable and generous. I’m pretty sure on one of my early orders they threw in extras that were supplemental but clearly thought out.

Also, as @RThoads said, pay close attention to their payment process. One time I placed an order and paid but you have to verify payments afterwards and I almost let one run out of time before I realized my mistake.
It's probably just some mistake, please don't worry, we'll be sure to figure it all out and help you soon.

Hi, there are regular reviews posted here about receiving orders, you can look at previous pages in this thread and read them.

Word good to know n yeah on the payment stuff I’m always real OCD bout making sure both ends are in agreement so that shouldn’t be an issue but I will reread the post regarding it so I don’t risk fkin anything up ahah

Got a weird one. I received numerous confirmation emails that my order was confirmed, and then shipped. Even on my account on the site it says it was shipped, but then I look and see on my account I got a message saying my payment was rejected? Could this be a glitch since it says the order was shipped (I have not gotten tracking number yet).

Got a weird one. I received numerous confirmation emails that my order was confirmed, and then shipped. Even on my account on the site it says it was shipped, but then I look and see on my account I got a message saying my payment was rejected? Could this be a glitch since it says the order was shipped (I have not gotten tracking number yet).
Sounds confusing. Maybe there is some glitch.
But, if I understand correctly, the order status says "shipped" currently?

I recommend you contact the source's customer service directly and explain your situation.
Ask them to please check if your payment was received and confirm the order status.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "Messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

You can find this new option on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
XP9kbjK.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds confusing. Maybe there is some glitch.
But, if I understand correctly, the order status says "shipped" currently?

I recommend you contact the source's customer service directly and explain your situation.
Ask them to please check if your payment was confirmed and the order status.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

You can find this new option on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
AVEYua3.jpg
Yup i already did that, but was just wondering if someone could provide further information on here. Thanks

Yup i already did that, but was just wondering if someone could provide further information on here. Thanks
I think order status is the most important thing.
If it says "order shipped" the payment must have been received and everything should be good to go.
But, I agree, such as message about the payment would be confusing.
Let us know how it goes and if everything is ok.

30 days from order to touchdown. Order was correct including $600 in promo items.

Was pleasantly surprised to find 4 blister packs of different orals I look forward to sampling, as a free gift in addition to all my promos.

Packaging was decent, but stealth was excellent. Made me laugh a bit when I saw the items and it took me alot of attention to detail to figure out what was what (which is a good thing).

As part as of this order, I purchased nearly 100ml of their Primo which I’ll be sending for janotesting in a few weeks.

Their Tren is much darker then most which suggests oxidation of the hormone, which can lead to degradation. Will it make much difference? Probably not.

Overall, it was a good purchase experience. Was a little frustrating to watch my package sit for two weeks once it cleared customs, but that’s no fault of the source. Going forward, I’d likely order domestic only.

Sponsors

Latest posts