MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Greetings team- been a bit since I’ve placed an order, but when ordering tonight, on the “submit payment info” page it’s asking for a transaction ID and a screenshot of the payment page.

I don’t remember those items being requested before, especially not the screenshot of the payment page. In this new/legit? Thanks
Hi, this is done for customers convenience, so that after transferring the money for the order, our store's support team can check and confirm the payment faster.

Last edited:
Hi, this is done for customers convenience, so that after transferring the money for the order, our store's support team can check and confirm the payment faster.
Sounds good. Excuse my stupidity- but the screenshot of the payment page would be a screenshot of the completed transaction from my wallet app, yes? Thanks again

Sounds good. Excuse my stupidity- but the screenshot of the payment page would be a screenshot of the completed transaction from my wallet app, yes? Thanks again
I don't know anything about the new payment step yet. The posts here are the first I've ever heard about it.
So I'll ask the manager to have a look at your question when he gets a chance. Or, maybe Pharmacom Support knows more details and can reply sooner. Either way, we will get an answer for you soon.

That's right, you need to upload a screenshot of the payment page, it should show the amount, the wallet number to which the payment was made and the date of the payment.

PHARMA NAN D300: Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
SHuESGB.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Nandrolone Decanoate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 276.36 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

As has been previously announced, counterfeits and SCAM websites have been identified.

See the recent NEWS post at the link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news/the-scum-imitation-of-the-official-website-pharmacomlabsltd-and-pharmacom-labsnet

WARNING! Fake websites have been found:

⚠️ pharmacomlabs.ltd is FAKE!
This site is NOT associated with the real Pharmacom Labs company.
Someone closely copied our website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use Pharmacomlabs.ltd, it is NOT real.

⚠️ pharmacom-labs.net is FAKE!
Someone closely copied our website and made a fake site to validate fake verification codes for the counterfeits.
DO NOT use pharmacom-labs.net, it is NOT real.

⚠️ pharmacom-labs.com is FAKE!
DO NOT use pharmacom-labs.com, it is NOT real.

⚠️ pharmacomlaps.com is FAKE!
DO NOT use pharmacomlaps.com, it is NOT real.

Also, the following emails have been identified as known scammers:
⚠️ pharmacomlab @ mail.ru is a SCAM!
⚠️ pharmacomlabs @ mail.ru is a SCAM!
⚠️ pharmacomlabs @ gmail.com is a SCAM!
⚠️ sales.pharmacomlabs @ gmail.com is a SCAM!

Important: This source does NOT take orders via Email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the Basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.

Only shop through the official store linked in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

The Real Pharmacom Labs Website is:
PharmacomLabs.com
Therefore, the correct address for checking verification codes is:
Code:
http://pharmacomlabs.com/code
codes should only be checked here, never any other site.

When checking a verification code, if you see the “Fake” message it could mean that you really do have a fake, or maybe it is just the result of an incorrect character being entered.
Mistakes entering the code can occur; in this case the code needs to be attentively rechecked and determine which character may have been wrong.
For instance, sometimes 0 (the number zero) and O (the letter) are confused; and/or L, l (lower case "L"), I ("i"), and 1 (the number one) may be easily mixed up. Please pay careful attention to these details.

The Pharmacom site shows how many times a code was checked. If you check a code for the first time, you should see a notification that it was checked 0 times before. If you find that your code was checked multiple times before, and it was not from you checking, it means someone has already checked it before; and, as such, may be cause for concern such as it being a duplicate and fake.

I hope this information helps everyone and keeps us all safe from the fakes and scams.

Hey everyone!
Please note that the international warehouse will temporarily stop shipments for the Chinese New Year, which will last until Feb 19.
All orders that have and will have the status of "order processing" will be shipped after the 19th of Feb.
We're sorry if this caused you any trouble!

OXANDROLONOS: Oxandrolone (Anavar) 10 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
ihpfmEC.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Oxandrolone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 10.07 mg.

I must report back about how impressed I am with how basicstero handled my issue. I had an international order lost by usps that includes many promotions due to the size of the order. After it was sorted with proof that my order was not received, they quickly did a full re ship, including all my promo items which I know is not standard procedure. I’ve been using basicstero for ten years (always us domestic when I can) and after seeing how they handled my first ever negative experience, I will continue to only use them for my products. A big thank you for everyone involved treating my issue as a priority and being human. My full re ship recently landed, time to get peeled for contest season.

I must report back about how impressed I am with how basicstero handled my issue. I had an international order lost by usps that includes many promotions due to the size of the order. After it was sorted with proof that my order was not received, they quickly did a full re ship, including all my promo items which I know is not standard procedure. I’ve been using basicstero for ten years (always us domestic when I can) and after seeing how they handled my first ever negative experience, I will continue to only use them for my products. A big thank you for everyone involved treating my issue as a priority and being human. My full re ship recently landed, time to get peeled for contest season.
Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it. As we said before, it's very important to us that the customer is satisfied, so we always do our best to help. Take care and have a great day.

Our loyal and long-standing customers are some of the most important people to us!
Thank you for remaining loyal to our brand for so many years!

PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:

wsajqCC.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Testosterone Enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 301.21 mg/mL.

Awesome! good to hear.
Thanks for the update. I appreciate the positive reply.

I have also replied to you in PM, but I say this part here too, in case anyone is interested.

It was a strange situation. I never saw something like this before, and then suddenly you and another guy both had it happen. My guess is that the postal service put the wrong USPS label on it after it passed customs and switched into the USPS system when it got to the distribution center.
There was nothing a source or customer could do differently; it was beyond all of our control.

Thank you for taking the time to follow up and maintaining productive and respectful communication. I appreciate you giving us the chance to help make things right. We are all on the same "side" and want the same things: good, smooth business and high-quality products.

Like I said from the start, I believed you the entire time. But as you understand, a seller must go by what the tracking says, or there will be many scammers (some people jump on any opportunity to exploit kindness and willingness to help, which then ruins good things for everyone else).

I'm happy it was all resolved and you were made whole.
Wishing you the best in your upcoming contest season—kill it brother!

Ok everything looks good and positive here :)
So I am taking off for a weekend break.
Have a great weekend everyone.