MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Reminder, please note that shipping is temporarily paused for the international warehouse because of the Chinese New Year holiday, which will last until Feb 19, 2024.
Orders can still be placed but they will not be shipped until after the holiday.
All orders that have or will have the "order processing" status will be shipped after the 19th of February.
Our apologies for any inconvenience the holiday break may cause.
Please plan accordingly.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/news/stop-shipments-for-the-chinese-new-year
Hey everyone!
Please note that the international warehouse will temporarily stop shipments for the Chinese New Year, which will last until Feb 19.
All orders that have and will have the status of "order processing" will be shipped after the 19th of Feb.
We're sorry if this caused you any trouble!

PHARMA BOLD 300: Boldenone Undecylenate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
UTZfFPj.jpeg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Boldenone Undecylenate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 293.49 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

Yes our issues were with int’l shipments but they are working to resolve them currently.

Domestic is definitely way faster if you can go that route. And on previous shipments, they’ve been entirely reliable and generous. I’m pretty sure on one of my early orders they threw in extras that were supplemental but clearly thought out.

Also, as @RThoads said, pay close attention to their payment process. One time I placed an order and paid but you have to verify payments afterwards and I almost let one run out of time before I realized my mistake.
Alright boys my reship has arrived finally - clearly there's been some OPSEC changes and that was a fucking laugh trying to sort out (which is a good thing). Hopefully we won't have to experience this again, however, I am satisfied with the resolution as the fulfilled everything from the mix-up.

I did have a question about code checks however... I cannot seem to locate them on this order. Will these new orders no longer have codes? Are codes not on every product anymore? Am I just blind and dumb? :)

Alright boys my reship has arrived finally - clearly there's been some OPSEC changes and that was a fucking laugh trying to sort out (which is a good thing). Hopefully we won't have to experience this again, however, I am satisfied with the resolution as the fulfilled everything from the mix-up.
Hi, glad you received your order, thank you for writing about it, once again we apologize for the inconvenience.
I did have a question about code checks however... I cannot seem to locate them on this order. Will these new orders no longer have codes? Are codes not on every product anymore? Am I just blind and dumb? :)
When reshipped, the items are sent in fake packaging so there is no verification code on them.

Good to hear your new pack has arrived and everything is resolved :)
Thanks for the positive update.

Hey mate,are you from Australia? Just wondering if pharmacom gets passed Aussie customs
hello, I saw your question here early so I wrote the manager and asked him about it. He just replied and told me that Basicstero regularly ships to Australia.

Let me also add, if you're worried, you can select the discreet shipping option to try increase the chance of success.
The discreet shipping option can be found on the address step in the check-out process (see image below).
Ol9V3eI.jpeg

DROLOS: Superdrol 10 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
8Vif50N.jpeg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Methasterone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 9.81 mg.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024