MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Get Paid for Referring New Customers!
Basicstero has a Referrals System

You can earn store credit when those you have referred make purchases.
The credit can build up from multiple referrals and stays on your account until you use it.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/discounts

To participate in the referral system all you need to do is invite new customers by using your personal invite link, which you can find in your account by clicking the “Referrals” button on the Dashboard top bar (see image below for an example).
aynKuQ0.jpg

Share your personal link to invite your friends/colleagues, etc. After a new customer signs up he will be your referral!

A list of all your referrals and how much you earned from each can be viewed on your referrals page.
A reward equal to 5% of the order total of each of your referrals' orders is added to your account balance. Your reward will be transferred to your account only after the referral`s order is paid and shipped.

There are no limits here! You can invite as many referrals as you want.
Here is an example: if you invited 3 persons.
Person 1 placed an order worth $300. Your reward would be $300 * 5% = $15.
Person 2 placed an order worth $150. Your reward would be $7.50
Person 3 placed an order worth $800. Your reward would be $40.
Your total profit for all 3 referrals would be 15+7.50+40= $62.50.

If these referrals place same orders after say 2 weeks, you will receive $62.50 again on your account!

With enough referrals you may not have to pay for gear at all!
Make the Basicstero store work for you!

DROLOS: Superdrol 10 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
8Vif50N.jpeg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Methasterone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 9.81 mg.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024
Is this for sale yet

TESOS: Tesofensine from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
m4RE0iE.jpeg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Tesofensine.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 0.395 mg.

Ta time usa
In my recent experience, packs from the international warehouse usually take from 2 to 4 weeks after payment has been confirmed and the order status is updated to "order shipped" to arrive at the destination.

The US warehouse packs usually takes about one week to arrive after the status updates to "order shipped," and sometimes even within the same week the payment was confirmed.

These are the usual time-frames I see for the majority of orders.
Of course there are many factors beyond anyone's control (such as the postal system) and on rare occasions some things can move faster or slower than the usual time-frames.

The International Warehouse is open and back to work shipping orders again!

Reminder: the International Warehouse ships World-Wide .
Recent years have been a great success with the vast majority of pack since about mid 2022 making it to their destinations without any issues, and there is an offer of one free reship attempt per order with proof of lost or seized packs. Also, the discreet packaging option may be selected during the check-out process to further hide the contents if increased stealth is desired.

Visit the Basicstero store and check out the International Warehouse's REDUCED New Prices!
Code:
https://basicstero.ws

Last edited:
Here's the most recent that I know of for MIX 6 (see quote below).
Maybe someone on another board or telegram has posted something more recent but I did not see it. If I find anything else I will share it.
Thank you RThoads. If you’re able to find anything else that would be great. Do you have any experience with this mix?

Thank you RThoads. If you’re able to find anything else that would be great. Do you have any experience with this mix?
It is an awesome formulation!
I tried it only once myself, just to evaluate PIP, when I was already using a similar stack.
Honestly speaking, for myself, it did have some PIP (to be expected with 500 mg/mL, not terrible) and I simply prefer to use the individual compounds stacked in ratio of my own choice.
But I have local gym friends that use it often, every spring and summer it is their main cycle, and they love it.

Last edited:
It is an awesome formulation!
I tried it only once myself, just to evaluate PIP, when I was already using a similar stack.
Honestly speaking, for myself, it did have some PIP (to be expected with 500 mg/mL, not terrible) and I simply prefer to use the individual compounds stacked in ratio of my own choice.
But I have local gym friends that use it often, every spring and summer it is their main cycle, and they love it.
Awesome thank you

How do we get ahold of Darius, I've searched other threads and can't find it
There is no one named Darius that I know of with Basicstero.

You may be thinking of a different source; this thread is specifically for the Basicstero store.
There are other sources that are resellers/retailers and are their own independent businesses with their own staff, management, and owners.
By this I mean, while various stores may all have the same brand products (made by the same manufacturer), they are not the same businesses or management/owners.

Basicstero.ws is the Direct from Manufacturer Pharmacom Labs Store.
When ordering from Basicstero, customers can be confident they will receive genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
Reminder: the International Warehouse ships World-Wide and offers one free reship attempt per order for lost or seized packs.
Also, the discreet packaging option may be selected during the check-out process to further hide the contents if increased stealth is desired.
All products come directly from the Pharmacom Labs manufacturer!

EXOS: Exemestane from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
xmMxXDe.jpeg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Exemestane.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 24.93 mg.

These analytic reports are great to see :)
Awesome result on the Exemestane (Aromasin)!
It's my go-to AI for many years now.