MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Using your primo right now, smooth as silk. You have very good products. I prefer them to my prescribed trt.
I also love Primo. I have used it for many years now mixed in with my TRT. That little extra help from the Primo really makes a different for my body comp and holding lean mass. I see no negative consequences on any bloodwork and zero side effects from it; so I plane to run low dose Primo and TRT testosterone indefinitely.

The Primo 100 is very smooth and zero PIP for me. But the 200 does give me a little bit of PIP, which is to be expected because 200 mg/mL is very high concentration for Primo.

Enjoy the good Primo brother! and thanks for the positive feedback.
PHARMA PRIM 100: Primobolan Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
Uzxyls7.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Methenolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 101.94 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023

Using your primo right now, smooth as silk. You have very good products. I prefer them to my prescribed trt.
Hi, glad to hear you like the quality of our products, thanks for writing about it. If you have any questions in the future, feel free to post them right here, we'll always help.

How-To Contact Basicstero Customer Support

Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "Messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

You can find this new option on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
XP9kbjK.jpg

I also love Primo. I have used it for many years now mixed in with my TRT. That little extra help from the Primo really makes a different for my body comp and holding lean mass. I see no negative consequences on any bloodwork and zero side effects from it; so I plane to run low dose Primo and TRT testosterone indefinitely.

The Primo 100 is very smooth and zero PIP for me. But the 200 does give me a little bit of PIP, which is to be expected because 200 mg/mL is very high concentration for Primo.

Enjoy the good Primo brother! and thanks for the positive feedback.
For you bro what's the correct dose on trt with primo would be?

For you bro what's the correct dose on trt with primo would be?
I use 100 to 150 mg Testosterone + 100 to 200 mg Primo per week.

I'm very estrogen sensitive and start getting a little bit of gyno flare up sometimes even at just the high end of the natural estrogen range.
So I run my cruising / TRT testosterone dosage pretty low (a typical prescribed amount) for an over 200 pound guy. I adjust test up or down based on the resulting estrogen level (bloodworks) and use primo to add more anabolics in place of the lower test so i still hold a lot of lean mass and good body composition.
I've been on a TRT testosterone with low dosage Primo non-stop for about 4 or 5 years by now.

I adjust dosages as needed based on response and bloodwork.
Currently I'm running 125 mg Test + 180 Primo and feel that this dosage is working well for me without any negatives.

Last edited:
I use 100 to 150 mg Testosterone + 100 to 200 mg Primo per week.

I'm very estrogen sensitive and start getting a little bit of gyno flare up sometimes even at just the high end of the natural estrogen range.
So I run my cruising / TRT testosterone dosage pretty low (a typical prescribed amount) for an over 200 pound guy. I adjust test up or down based on the resulting estrogen level (bloodworks) and use primo to add more anabolics in place of the lower test so i still hold a lot of lean mass and good body composition.
I've been on a TRT testosterone with low dosage Primo non-stop for about 4 or 5 years by now.

I adjust dosages as needed based on response and bloodwork.
Currently I'm running 125 mg Test + 180 Primo and feel that this dosage is working well for me without any negatives.
I see exactly what you mean. You do a single injection in the week or you take 62.5 mg of Testo and 90 mg of primary in two times or E3D ?

I see exactly what you mean. You do a single injection in the week or you take 62.5 mg of Testo and 90 mg of primary in two times or E3D ?
I draw both oils into the same syringe and do two shots each week every 3.5 days, such as Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings.

I draw both oils into the same syringe and do two shots each week every 3.5 days, such as Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings.
Okay so two injections of 62.5mg Testo and 90mg Primo, every 3.5 days. Is that right brother?

Okay so two injections of 62.5mg Testo and 90mg Primo, every 3.5 days. Is that right brother?
yes.
So this will gives me 125 mg Teso + 180 mg Primo per week in total.

Then, if my estrogen on bloodwork is too low, I can add a little more Testo such as 150 mg per week (75 mg per shot) or if it is too high I can remove a little to go as low as 100 mg per week (50 mg per shot); likewise, I adjust the Primo down a little if I increase Testo, or up a little if I decrease Testo.

With this way, I avoid needing long-term use of AI or SERMs and I enjoy the benefit of a little extra anabolics without any negative side effects.

yes.

Then, if my estrogen on bloodwork is too low, I can add a little more Testo such as 150 mg per week (75 mg per shot) or if it is too high I can remove a little to go as low as 100 mg per week (50 mg per shot); likewise, I adjust the Primo down a little if I increase Testo, or up a little if I decrease Testo.

With this way, I avoid needing long-term use of AI or SERMs and I enjoy the benefit of a little extra anabolics without any negative side effects.
I absolutely understand and it makes perfect sense.

yes.

This seems like a good approach to TRT+

A lot of testing to dial it in and more testing to keep it dialed in. Unfortunately, the testing never ends.

Hello, everybody!

Provironos is back in stock at the Int. warehouse !

Only a small amount, buy now!

yes.

If you had to do a Blast and Cruise or Bridge, which molecule would you use with the testo and at what dosage ?

Any recent tests on the masteron E? On a separate note, The superdrol from pharmacom as of recent is the BEES KNEES If anyone finds that feedback relevant. Just a good ol “feel” test but 10mg was money.