MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Any recent tests on the masteron E? On a separate note, The superdrol from pharmacom as of recent is the BEES KNEES If anyone finds that feedback relevant. Just a good ol “feel” test but 10mg was money.
Thanks for the positive feedback :)

Here is a recent Drostanolone Enanthate ("Mast E") analytic result:
PHARMA DRO E200: Drostanolone Enanthate 200 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
TV92BRO.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Drostanolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 197.26 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023

And, the recent Superdrol result is also good:
DROLOS: Superdrol 10 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
8Vif50N.jpeg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Methasterone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 9.81 mg.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

If you had to do a Blast and Cruise or Bridge, which molecule would you use with the testo and at what dosage ?
I have always liked a nice basic stack such as:
600 mg Testosterone
600 mg Boldenone (EQ)
300 mg Nandrolone (Deca)

I'm also interested in trying really high Primo (1000 mg or more) instead of the EQ, but the 200 mg Primo gives me some PIP, and even with 200 it is still a lot of volume so fitting everything into just two shots a week will not work. So I have never tried that yet.

If I were specifically trying to cut and really get defined, I would use Drostanolone in place of the EQ and tren in place of the Deca.

I have always liked a nice basic stack such as:
600 mg Testosterone
600 mg Boldenone (EQ)
300 mg Nandrolone (Deca)

I'm also interested in trying really high Primo (1000 mg or more) instead of the EQ, but the 200 mg Primo gives me some PIP, and even with 200 it is still a lot of volume so fitting everything into just two shots a week will not work. So I have never tried that yet.

If I were specifically trying to cut and really get defined, I would use Drostanolone in place of the EQ and tren in place of the Deca.
The simple solution to this is you go to 3 shots a week. That’s what I’m doing now on my cycle. It sucks to give another shot but it’s better than injecting all that volume at once. Plus injecting 3x a week I seem to manage sides better.

The simple solution to this is you go to 3 shots a week. That’s what I’m doing now on my cycle. It sucks to give another shot but it’s better than injecting all that volume at once. Plus injecting 3x a week I seem to manage sides better.
Maybe I will run that cycle someday if I ever blast again.
But, for now i just stick to my mixed TRT+/cruise that I've been running for years.

Hi there! We have some important information!

We have an updated list of promotional items on domestic US stock that we are selling for 50% off the original retail price. These are items with expiration dates of 2020 to 2023. All products are of the same premium quality, which does not impact the expiration date on these products.

Longtime and regular customers know that if the expiration date requirements are met, the quality of the product will not suffer. We personally advise everyone to stock up on promotional products.

Overall, it's a good idea to take advantage of a good deal on some things! Have a great time with your shopping!

There's still some of the discounted 50% off stock left (see link in the "code" box below for availability);
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/discounted
Some of the discounted items have sold out already so please check the availability and shop soon if interested because there is very limited stock of these expiration date items.

Pharmaceuticals are sterile inert chemicals. Experienced and longtime customers know that if proper storage requirements are met (cool, dark, dry location), the quality of the product will not suffer.

Many pharmaceutical products can be safely used for years (maybe even decades) past that date.
"The expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use."
"Most of drug expiration dates information is from the study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date."

REFERENCE: Drug expiry debate: the myth and the reality (US Government's National Institute of Health / NIH.gov National Library of Medicine site)

"...the expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use. Medical authorities state if expired medicine is safe to take, even those that expired years ago. A rare exception to this may be tetracycline, but the report on this is controversial among researchers. It's true the effectiveness of a drug may decrease over time, but much of the original potency still remains even a decade after the expiration date. Excluding nitroglycerin, insulin, and liquid antibiotics, most medications are as long-lasting as the ones tested by the military. Placing a medication in a cool place, such as a refrigerator, will help a drug remain potent for many years."
REFERENCE: Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything? - Harvard Health (Harvard Health Publishing, Harvard Medical School)

This is an opportunity for customers of this warehouse to take advantage of a good deal on some deeply discounted products.

I'm taking off now for weekend break. A very close friend, like a brother to me, and long-time training partner passed away this week and I have to leave for the funeral. Naturally, i'm feeling depressed and need a little time to understand it all.
I'll check back here to check PMs etc as soon as I return.

We likely take our gym buddies and training partners for granted and don't take a moment to really appreciate them or all the good time we spend together working together toward positive goals.
They might think you sound weird, but try to take a moment to let them know you appreciate them -- they really are a big part of your life story.

I appreciate you all here (even the guys that gave me a hard time) because we are a good community working towards the same shared goals. Pharmacom Labs, Basicstero, and the MESOrx community has been a big part of my life for a long time now.
I grateful for my online lifting and supplement community.

Wish you all the best and hope you have a good weekend. I'll be back soon.

T/D ordered international to the US, 24 days total. Discreet packaging was hilarious and pretty smart. Got more than enough aquarium food for the fish now

T/D ordered international to the US, 24 days total. Discreet packaging was hilarious and pretty smart. Got more than enough aquarium food for the fish now
Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it, if you have any questions in the future feel free to ask them right here, we will always help.

Just got my order from international store, two vials of Pharma Mix 6, and received two boxes of "beard oil" with vials having the same label. Is this what I ordered with super stealth packaging?

Last edited:
My bird landed on Match 26th, 14 days after I got tracking #. Guys even threw in little extra peace. Mistake or free will, it's all
good.
Appreciate, Good look.
Everything was good, no broken items.

Has anyone else been using the BOL 100 Injectable? I have experienced no results on it whatsoever, it doesn't even feel like there is any Dianabol in it? Just feels like straight GSO oil, curiously there are no Jano's on it either.

My bird landed on Match 26th, 14 days after I got tracking #. Guys even threw in little extra peace. Mistake or free will, it's all
good.
Appreciate, Good look.
Everything was good, no broken items.
Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it, if you have any questions in the future feel free to ask them right here, we will always help.