MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I just came back to Meso. Been here 5 years back , but, shit happens it called Life. Guy I have a question , because when I wrote PC they didn't answer it as suppose to.
1) I am trying to use prepaid CC , I ordered and it took me to some Mivon page to make payment. Now my question is this Mivon a GTG. I just never did before and it's not gonna feel good being $600 in hole.
2) how do I tell them It was paid?
Last time I got from them was 2017 and at that time the still took MG transfers.
Maybe anyone of you guys payed with CC and can tell me what's what.

I just came back to Meso. Been here 5 years back , but, shit happens it called Life. Guy I have a question , because when I wrote PC they didn't answer it as suppose to.
1) I am trying to use prepaid CC , I ordered and it took me to some Mivon page to make payment. Now my question is this Mivon a GTG. I just never did before and it's not gonna feel good being $600 in hole.
2) how do I tell them It was paid?
Last time I got from them was 2017 and at that time the still took MG transfers.
Maybe anyone of you guys payed with CC and can tell me what's what.
Hi!
At the moment we have improved the debit card payment service - it has become even easier, as all payment takes place entirely on our website.

Thanks. You did fixed it up and its way better. Straight to the point. I just put in the order after I checked I seen new format for CC. So now I weight for bird to land safely.

Thanks. You did fixed it up and its way better. Straight to the point. I just put in the order after I checked I seen new format for CC. So now I weight for bird to land safely.
Glad to hear it's gotten better, thanks for writing about it, I'm sure you'll get your order soon without any problems. If you have any questions in the future, feel free to write about it right here, we will always help.

I’m sorry if I missed it; but do yall provide credit for bloodwork?
To the best of my understanding, no; at this time there is not a reward for bloodwork.

Bloodwork is subjective (each individual may metabolize drugs differently) and not a reliable analytic method for demonstrating product quality.
Analysis by genuine analytic laboratories utilizing objective analytic methods such as HPLC, GC-MS, etc. are superior and prefered for determining product quality.

Nonetheless, please let me be clear, I think everyone should get bloodwork to assess their responses and make necessary adjustments as a responsible and health conscious user.

Bloodwork is VERY important to the user for his or her own health monitoring and to dial in ancillaries etc. We encourage best practices and responsible use including blood work so everyone is making fully informed health decisions. .

Last edited:
Glad to hear it's gotten better, thanks for writing about it, I'm sure you'll get your order soon without any problems. If you have any questions in the future, feel free to write about it right here, we will always help.
Thanks. When it says "Order shipped" that means that CC payment went through and that's it. Now I just have to weight for touch down, right? Well, it might sound like I ask stupid questions, but 6 years passed since my last order with you guys and maybe something had changed.As much as I can remember you guys use to send tracking number, is it still the same?

Thanks. When it says "Order shipped" that means that CC payment went through and that's it. Now I just have to weight for touch down, right? Well, it might sound like I ask stupid questions, but 6 years passed since my last order with you guys and maybe something had changed.As much as I can remember you guys use to send tracking number, is it still the same?
If it says your order has been shipped, then everything is fine, you just need to wait. The tracking number will be sent to your personal account on our website soon.

Typically takes me 2-3 weeks before a tracking number shows up (once it passes customs) then 1-2 weeks from there to arrive to the states

Typically takes me 2-3 weeks before a tracking number shows up (once it passes customs) then 1-2 weeks from there to arrive to the states
Thanks for telling me time line. I would think that something went wrong if it would take over 2 weeks and I wouldn't get any information. I guess with all this political crap that takes place in US foreign trade policy it became harder for people to get things through packages that come from outside of US, specially from China and Russia.

Is clomiphene ever going to be restocked?
Basicstero has Toremifene, a structural analog of clomid and tamoxifen, instead of the older generation SERMs. Toremifene replaces the older SERMs.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/pct/farestos-pills-20mg

Please have a look at the informative posts about it in the posts quoted below:
Toremifene (Fareston) – A More Modern SERM – is Available in the Basicstero Store

Toremifene Citrate is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) derived from triphenylethylene. It was patented and approved in Europe in the mid 1990's to treat metastatic ER+ breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Toremifene (Fareston) is an analogue of Tamoxifen and Clomid which can be used to replace these older compounds.
JpCWPh6.jpg
In bodybuilding toremifene citrate is used by men as a drug for post-cycle therapy (PCT) to counteract and/or block some of the effects of excessive estradiol in the body as a result of aromatization of various androgens used. In particular, toremifene is used to restore levels of endogenous testosterone in blood as well as to prevent the estrogen-related side effect of gynecomastia.
In its chemical structure toremifene is very similar to tamoxifen and clomiphene. However, toremifene is a new generation drug and has less toxic side effects than tamoxifen.

For a more effective boost in testosterone production toremifene dosage should be in the range of up to 120 mg per day. This dose can be maintained for a first week of PCT; then, 100mg/day for the second week of PCT; and, finally 60mg/day for the remaining 3 – 4 weeks of PCT. Of course, exact dosages should be determined individually based on blood work results.

This innovative SERM is currently available as a 50 count blister strip of 20 mg tablets at the link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/pct/farestos-pills-20mg

Toremifene Information:
lGWzNBU.jpg

Toremifene Description (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is an anti-estrogenic drug, specifically classified as a Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulator (SERM) with mixed agonist and antagonist properties. It is a non-steroidal triphenylethylene derivative, similar in structure and action to both Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) and Clomid (clomiphene citrate). Toremifene citrate is used for the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women with estrogen-receptor positive or estrogen-receptor unknown (unsure if the cancer is estrogen responsive) tumors. It works by attaching to the estrogen receptor in various tissues in a competitive manner, blocking endogenous estrogen from exerting biological activity. As an anti-estrogen in many tissues, male bodybuilders and athletes may use toremifene citrate to counter some of the side effects associated with the use of aromatizable or estrogenic anabolic/androgenic steroids. This may include gynecomastia, body fat gain, and increased water retention.

The triphenylethylene compounds (toremifene citrate, tamoxifen citrate, clomiphene citrate) tend to be somewhat intrinsically estrogenic in the liver. This means that while they can block estrogenic activity in some areas of the body, they can actually act as estrogens in this other key area. Estrogenic action in the liver is important in the regulation of serum cholesterol (it tends to support HDL synthesis and LDL reductions). Since steroid-using bodybuilders are already dealing with the negative cardiovascular effects of these drugs, compounding the issue with aromatase inhibitors (which will lower total serum estrogen levels) may not always be the best option. Using a drug that blocks gynecomastia, for example, while at the same time supporting improved cholesterol values, might be much more ideal. In terms of which triphenylethylene agent is most effective in this regard, evidence suggests that the positive lipid altering benefits of toremifene are significantly stronger than those of tamoxifen, a drug normally favored for this purpose. Toremifene citrate may, therefore, be the preferred antiestrogen among those concerned about their lipid profiles.

History (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate was approved by the FDA as a prescription drug in 1997. It is sold in the U.S. under the Fareston brand name, which is made by GTx, Inc. Fareston is also available in over two dozen other countries including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.

Structural Characteristics (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is classified as a selective estrogen receptor modulator, with both agonist and antagonist properties. It has the chemical designation 2-{p-[(Z)-4-chloro-1,2-diphenyl-1-butenyl]phenoxy}-N,N-dimethylethylamine citrate (1:1).

Side Effects (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate appears to be well tolerated, with a low incidence of serious side effects. In clinical trials, common side effects associated with its use included hot flashes (35%), sweating (20%), elevated liver enzymes (19%), nausea (14%), vaginal discharge (13%), dizziness (95%), edema (5%), vomiting (4%), and vaginal bleeding (2%). Other observed rare adverse events that may or may not be linked to toremifene citrate administration include low white blood cell and platelet counts, skin discoloration or dermatitis, constipation, difficulty breathing, partial motor paralysis, tremor, vertigo, itching, anorexia, visual disturbances, loss of strength, hair loss, depression, jaundice, and rigors (stiffening of the muscles). Antiestrogens may harm the developing fetus and should never be used during pregnancy.

Administration (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is FDA approved for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women with estrogen-receptor positive or unknown tumors. The recommended dose is one 60 mg tablet administered once per day. When used (off-label) to mitigate the estrogenic side effects of anabolic/androgenic steroid use, male athletes and bodybuilders may use 30 mg to 60 mg per day during steroid treatment.

Availability (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is widely available under the Fareston brand name. It is not commonly sold on the black market, nor is it a high-profile item for counterfeiters.
and...
Addendum: structural considerations and an explanation of toremifene’s decreased carcinogenicity.

Why is Tamoxifen Carcinogenic? What Makes Toremifene Less Toxic?
zVWoHo2.jpg

Most of these compounds may lead to long-term toxic effects. For instance, tamoxifen induces liver cancer in rats after prolonged administration, which has been attributed to the generation of DNA-alkylating species from the metabolism of the stilbene framework. It has been proposed that cytochrome P450 hydroxylates tamoxifen at the allylic position of the ethyl side chain, leading to an alcohol, which can generate a highly delocalized allylic cation 3.6 and therefore alkylate DNA to give product 3.7 through an SN1 mechanism (Fig. 3.6 below).
(Reference: Triphenylethylene - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics)

k1BUSJ8.jpg

This proposal also explains the lack of carcinogenicity of toremifene, which can be attributed to destabilization of the positive charge in 3.8 by the inductive effect of the chlorine substituent at the position adjacent to the allylic carbon (Fig. 3.7 below).
(Reference: Triphenylethylene - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics)

Nl4CHEb.jpg

Farestos: Toremifene from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
f1MFbPS.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Toremifene Citrate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 19.92 mg.

Analysis conducted: 16 June 2023

ANASTRAZOLOS: Anastrozole (Arimidex) from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
e0hGS89.jpeg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Anastrozole.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 1.02 mg.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

How-to Check Order Status and Details

What is the current status of your order?
Have you submitted payment and want to know if the payment has been successfully received and confirmed by the source yet?
Do you want to see if tracking info has been uploaded yet?*

Order Statuses and What They Mean
. WAITING FOR PAYMENT
is assigned immediately after you place an order.
2. PAYMENT IS BEING CHECKED is assigned after you submit payment information into your account, but not yet confirmed to the order.
3. ORDER PROCESSING is assigned after we pick up the payment and have begun its preparation for shipping. Preparation time for international orders can take at most up to 8-10 days.
4. ORDER SHIPPED is assigned as soon as your package is handed over to the shipping company. In a while after that we will give you a tracking number sent to your order details here on the site!
(this information may also be found in the "FAQ" section on the source's site)
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/faq

You can check the status and details an order by logging into your account on the Basicstero website and clicking the "My orders" option on your account dashboard for the list of order details.
lgTEVvG.jpg

Please be careful not to accidentally click "Delete" when selecting "Details" -- on some browsers/platforms these option may display close to one another.
*NOTE: as explained in the "FAQ" on the source's site, tracking is not provided until after a point that allows for safety of the source's shippers and warehouse staff. This does not delay delivery itself (the pack is moving in the postal system even if tracking info has not been uploaded). Please be patient; this policy is in place to help everyone's safety.

KgRvSKY.jpg

If you log on to you Basicstero account, you can find your order history under the "My orders" section. There you can find the status of your orders and under the "details" action there you will be able to find a page with all of the order details including any tracking numbers (if tracking has been uploaded yet). If tracking is not there, it simply means it has not yet been uploaded -- when the source uploads the info, it will appear there in the order details.

IMPORTANT: When trying to view an order's details, be careful to avoid accidentally clicking "Delete" when intending to select "Details" -- on some browsers/platforms these options may display close to one another.

ANASTRAZOLOS: Anastrozole (Arimidex) from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
e0hGS89.jpeg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Anastrozole.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 1.02 mg.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024
Why only test one pill? Usually there is a variance between a few pills. It would be smart to test 3

Why only test one pill? Usually there is a variance between a few pills. It would be smart to test 3
I don't know if Jano's method is an average of multiple pills or not.
I assume it is just testing of one pill.

Do you know of examples posted from others that clearly state how many pills were tested? (feel free to PM me a link and I will have a look).

I don't recall ever seeing any analytic result state a multiple pill sample size.

I agree that taking an average of multiple pills will statistically remove the small variances between individual pills or testing results. But such detail may not be pragmatic.
It is common knowledge and understanding that there is some small variance between samples and even between testing results for the same exact sample (for all things -- even precision machines and tools have tolerances because nothing can can ever be created that is absolutely exact).
Nonetheless such small naturally occurring variances would be small and insignificant relative to the standard acceptable +/- 10% within label claim tolerance for these types of products.

Last edited: