MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

When I can afford to do so, I will send a full pack of the Amps off (I bought 5) and 1 of the Vials off to be tested (I got 4). I won't be using either of them anyway.

I have used a lot of BOL 100 in previous years and it was brilliant, no issues there at all and no denying it was a great product. Since it has been relaunched it is totally different though, all I hoped for was that it is still as good as it use to be. Been through many packets of the 10mg tablets too and they were very effective.
I personally think an error was made when making the product and that is why there are no tests on it. If it was a good product there would be some as with the other recent tests that are up.

I would much rather be saying its great then I have something to use and buy in 100mg/ml dosage.
Please note that our store has been in business for many years, on this forum alone a thread was created in 2015 and over 1600 pages have been written since then. We're sorry you didn't get the experience you expected from using our products, but it's probably something else and not the quality, if the quality of our products got worse, it would be regularly written about here. If people have any problems, we always look into the situation and help customers, for example, if something didn't arrive or the order was seized - we resend the order, it is very important to us that customers are satisfied, because our reputation depends on it.

Please note that our store has been in business for many years, on this forum alone a thread was created in 2015 and over 1600 pages have been written since then. We're sorry you didn't get the experience you expected from using our products, but it's probably something else and not the quality, if the quality of our products got worse, it would be regularly written about here. If people have any problems, we always look into the situation and help customers, for example, if something didn't arrive or the order was seized - we resend the order, it is very important to us that customers are satisfied, because our reputation depends on it.
This is recent Gear that I have bought from yourselves, since you came back on the scene a few years ago now. Nobody is debating the quality of Pharmacom back in 2015 and the years that followed, however those times are long gone now and all that matters is the products and their quality that you are producing TODAY.

What surprises me is that you don't just send a 10ml Vial and an Amp of BOL 100 to Janoshik tomorrow for testing, then in 2 or 3 days you will have the results back and you can prove me wrong if you are so confident that I am talking rubbish? The costs of 2 Tests would be totally insignificant to yourself and then you can also display them with the products on your website.

My Test E 250 is definitely real and dosed accurately as confirmed by bloods conducted 1 March. I never posted them because this source doesn’t provide any credit, and I refuse to advertise for a business that refuses to compensate me with credit.

For that reason, combined with their high prices and long 30 day international TA, I simply won’t order from them again.
Hi, glad to hear that the tests confirmed the quality of our products, thanks for writing about it. All customers take the tests and publish the results on their own volition, we don't pay anyone extra for good reviews.

Please note that recently we have significantly reduced the prices of all products, we also understand that the long wait is unpleasant, but the delivery time depends primarily on the delivery service and with all desire we can not speed up their work.

This is recent Gear that I have bought from yourselves, since you came back on the scene a few years ago now. Nobody is debating the quality of Pharmacom back in 2015 and the years that followed, however those times are long gone now and all that matters is the products and their quality that you are producing TODAY.

What surprises me is that you don't just send a 10ml Vial and an Amp of BOL 100 to Janoshik tomorrow for testing, then in 2 or 3 days you will have the results back and you can prove me wrong if you are so confident that I am talking rubbish? The costs of 2 Tests would be totally insignificant to yourself and then you can also display them with the products on your website.
Hi! We're planning to order a new shipment of our product tests from Jano. But it's not happening that fast (about 2 months from the date of shipment). In any case, this shipment to Janoshik will contain Pharmabol 100.

I see the Deca Tested @ 276mg/ml #37185 and the Test before that was @263mg/ml #27788

Is this product not supposed to be 300mg/ml?
A 10% difference in the amount of active ingredient is allowed.
That has nothing to do with your issue.
By the way, please send me your order number in PM.

Wow. As I said before "my bird landed" I was happy as fly in shit. So I was trying to get another one in, but " Pay by card" option wasn't there anymore. Also there is no more Prvrn.
My luck as usual
You guys will bring Card Pay option back again ?Also, will you have Clmd and Prvrn any time soon?
Hi, glad you received your order, thank you for writing about it.

Payment by card has been temporarily disabled for technical reasons, it will be available again soon, please don't worry.

Proviron was available a few weeks ago, but it has run out of stock, unfortunately there is no information yet when it will be available again.

Instead of CLOMID, FARESTOS is now available.

Hi, glad to hear that the tests confirmed the quality of our products, thanks for writing about it. All customers take the tests and publish the results on their own volition, we don't pay anyone extra for good reviews.

Please note that recently we have significantly reduced the prices of all products, we also understand that the long wait is unpleasant, but the delivery time depends primarily on the delivery service and with all desire we can not speed up their work.
It’s not about paying people for good reviews…. It’s about standing behind your product by incentivizing blind testing.

Pretty cute way to try and twist that though.

It’s not about paying people for good reviews…. It’s about standing behind your product by incentivizing blind testing.
Basicstero absolutely stands behind the products and encourages analytic testing.
Bloodwork, while very important and good for the user to monitor his or her health (I encourage everyone to get bloodwork often), is not an analytic method, individual results may vary greatly, and it cannot show what is in a vial so it is not reliable for determining product quality; HPLC and/or MS, true analytic methods, are far superior for determining product quality.

Bloodwork determines the users response and health markers; it analyzes the user and his health.
HPLC determines what is present in a product; it analyzes the contents of a product and quantity of active agent.

If you are interested in getting a product analyzed please see the "SPECIAL CONDITIONS" section under the "Terms & Conditions" page on the Bssicstero site.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/terms
Basicstero stands behind the products and encourages 3rd-party analysis.
Therefore, regardless of results (even if it show the source is good), the customer will get a free vial to replace the one that was sent for testing. If results are disappointing (greater than 10% below label claim), the customer will also get compensated for testing and still get a replacement vial for his or her time and effort. If the results show the product is good (within +/- 10% of label claim), there will not be additional compensation beyond the free replacement vial. But either way, the customer will get a free replacement for the tested product.

Please read the terms on the source's site and contact Basicstero directly to make any testing arrangements. You must communicate directly with the source to make arrangements and come to an agreement about testing to qualify for the offer.
Of course, if someone does not care about getting a replacement product or compensation, anyone if always free and welcome to simply arrange their own testing independent of the source.

Please see my post quoted below for more info about how to contact the source directly.
How-To Contact Basicstero Customer Support

Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "Messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

You can find this new option on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
XP9kbjK.jpg

Last edited:
When I can afford to do so, I will send a full pack of the Amps off (I bought 5) and 1 of the Vials off to be tested (I got 4). I won't be using either of them anyway.
Awesome man, thank you! this would be the best for everyone.
Then we can all see real data and take it from there.
If there is an issue with the product, the source can make changes to improve the formulation. Likewise, If there is no issue with the product, then you can investigate other factors and make adjustments to get the gains you expect.
We all benefit from 3rd-party testing.

Please, contact the source about the testing ahead of time so you will qualify to be compensated according to the "SPECIAL CONDITIONS" section on the Basicstero "TERMS" page (see link below for more details).
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/terms

See my post quoted below if you need info about how to contact the source directly.
How-To Contact Basicstero Customer Support

Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "Messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

You can find this new option on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
XP9kbjK.jpg

...then in 2 or 3 days you will have the results back and you can prove me wrong if you are so confident that I am talking rubbish?
Russell's Teapot doesn't agree with you :D

Tomorrow barbell002 will come without tests and evidence, but with accusations like the previous one, and then what?

Wow. As I said before "my bird landed" I was happy as fly in shit. So I was trying to get another one in, but " Pay by card" option wasn't there anymore. Also there is no more Prvrn.
My luck as usual
You guys will bring Card Pay option back again ?
I saw the source's customer support posted that card payment is down to fix some technical issue and they are working to have it available again.
Also, will you have Clmd and Prvrn any time soon?
Basicstero has Toremifene, a structural analog of clomid and tamoxifen, instead of the older generation SERMs.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/pct/farestos-pills-20mg
Toremifene replaces the older SERMs.

Please have a look at the posts quoted below for more information about it:
Toremifene (Fareston) – A More Modern SERM – is Available in the Basicstero Store

Toremifene Citrate is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) derived from triphenylethylene. It was patented and approved in Europe in the mid 1990's to treat metastatic ER+ breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Toremifene (Fareston) is an analogue of Tamoxifen and Clomid which can be used to replace these older compounds.
JpCWPh6.jpg
In bodybuilding toremifene citrate is used by men as a drug for post-cycle therapy (PCT) to counteract and/or block some of the effects of excessive estradiol in the body as a result of aromatization of various androgens used. In particular, toremifene is used to restore levels of endogenous testosterone in blood as well as to prevent the estrogen-related side effect of gynecomastia.
In its chemical structure toremifene is very similar to tamoxifen and clomiphene. However, toremifene is a new generation drug and has less toxic side effects than tamoxifen.

For a more effective boost in testosterone production toremifene dosage should be in the range of up to 120 mg per day. This dose can be maintained for a first week of PCT; then, 100mg/day for the second week of PCT; and, finally 60mg/day for the remaining 3 – 4 weeks of PCT. Of course, exact dosages should be determined individually based on blood work results.

This innovative SERM is currently available as a 50 count blister strip of 20 mg tablets at the link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/pct/farestos-pills-20mg

Toremifene Information:
lGWzNBU.jpg

Toremifene Description (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is an anti-estrogenic drug, specifically classified as a Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulator (SERM) with mixed agonist and antagonist properties. It is a non-steroidal triphenylethylene derivative, similar in structure and action to both Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) and Clomid (clomiphene citrate). Toremifene citrate is used for the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women with estrogen-receptor positive or estrogen-receptor unknown (unsure if the cancer is estrogen responsive) tumors. It works by attaching to the estrogen receptor in various tissues in a competitive manner, blocking endogenous estrogen from exerting biological activity. As an anti-estrogen in many tissues, male bodybuilders and athletes may use toremifene citrate to counter some of the side effects associated with the use of aromatizable or estrogenic anabolic/androgenic steroids. This may include gynecomastia, body fat gain, and increased water retention.

The triphenylethylene compounds (toremifene citrate, tamoxifen citrate, clomiphene citrate) tend to be somewhat intrinsically estrogenic in the liver. This means that while they can block estrogenic activity in some areas of the body, they can actually act as estrogens in this other key area. Estrogenic action in the liver is important in the regulation of serum cholesterol (it tends to support HDL synthesis and LDL reductions). Since steroid-using bodybuilders are already dealing with the negative cardiovascular effects of these drugs, compounding the issue with aromatase inhibitors (which will lower total serum estrogen levels) may not always be the best option. Using a drug that blocks gynecomastia, for example, while at the same time supporting improved cholesterol values, might be much more ideal. In terms of which triphenylethylene agent is most effective in this regard, evidence suggests that the positive lipid altering benefits of toremifene are significantly stronger than those of tamoxifen, a drug normally favored for this purpose. Toremifene citrate may, therefore, be the preferred antiestrogen among those concerned about their lipid profiles.

History (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate was approved by the FDA as a prescription drug in 1997. It is sold in the U.S. under the Fareston brand name, which is made by GTx, Inc. Fareston is also available in over two dozen other countries including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.

Structural Characteristics (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is classified as a selective estrogen receptor modulator, with both agonist and antagonist properties. It has the chemical designation 2-{p-[(Z)-4-chloro-1,2-diphenyl-1-butenyl]phenoxy}-N,N-dimethylethylamine citrate (1:1).

Side Effects (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate appears to be well tolerated, with a low incidence of serious side effects. In clinical trials, common side effects associated with its use included hot flashes (35%), sweating (20%), elevated liver enzymes (19%), nausea (14%), vaginal discharge (13%), dizziness (95%), edema (5%), vomiting (4%), and vaginal bleeding (2%). Other observed rare adverse events that may or may not be linked to toremifene citrate administration include low white blood cell and platelet counts, skin discoloration or dermatitis, constipation, difficulty breathing, partial motor paralysis, tremor, vertigo, itching, anorexia, visual disturbances, loss of strength, hair loss, depression, jaundice, and rigors (stiffening of the muscles). Antiestrogens may harm the developing fetus and should never be used during pregnancy.

Administration (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is FDA approved for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women with estrogen-receptor positive or unknown tumors. The recommended dose is one 60 mg tablet administered once per day. When used (off-label) to mitigate the estrogenic side effects of anabolic/androgenic steroid use, male athletes and bodybuilders may use 30 mg to 60 mg per day during steroid treatment.

Availability (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is widely available under the Fareston brand name. It is not commonly sold on the black market, nor is it a high-profile item for counterfeiters.
and...
Addendum: structural considerations and an explanation of toremifene’s decreased carcinogenicity.

Why is Tamoxifen Carcinogenic? What Makes Toremifene Less Toxic?
zVWoHo2.jpg

Most of these compounds may lead to long-term toxic effects. For instance, tamoxifen induces liver cancer in rats after prolonged administration, which has been attributed to the generation of DNA-alkylating species from the metabolism of the stilbene framework. It has been proposed that cytochrome P450 hydroxylates tamoxifen at the allylic position of the ethyl side chain, leading to an alcohol, which can generate a highly delocalized allylic cation 3.6 and therefore alkylate DNA to give product 3.7 through an SN1 mechanism (Fig. 3.6 below).
(Reference: Triphenylethylene - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics)

k1BUSJ8.jpg

This proposal also explains the lack of carcinogenicity of toremifene, which can be attributed to destabilization of the positive charge in 3.8 by the inductive effect of the chlorine substituent at the position adjacent to the allylic carbon (Fig. 3.7 below).
(Reference: Triphenylethylene - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics)

Nl4CHEb.jpg

Here is a recent analytic result:
Farestos: Toremifene from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
f1MFbPS.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Toremifene Citrate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 19.92 mg.

Analysis conducted: 16 June 2023

Russell's Teapot doesn't agree with you :D

Tomorrow barbell002 will come without tests and evidence, but with accusations like the previous one, and then what?
Its the guy who says 'BOL 100 does not retain water' Lmao

Some information for ya Newbie, if its proper Dianabol in there then it will cause water retention. DBol raw in the injectable is no different to that in the tablets.

DBol raw in the injectable is no different to that in the tablets.
I agree that Dbol tablets and injectable are the same active agent from the same raws but they effects are different.
Because injectable DBol bypasses the first pass through the liver, it is unique. It affects the system differently than tablets even though it is the exact same substance delivered in a different way. It could be less harmful to the liver and have less hepatotoxic side effects by skipping the liver first pass.

The different half-life and release curve influence the degree of aromatization.

Last edited:
Typical, parroted steroid newbie jargon - it is still as hepatoxic as the tablets are.
The amplitude is very different, the release curve is completely different.
For example, oral drugs:

dbol_1.jpg

dbol_5.jpg

The oil cannot release the active substance as quickly.

Injectable drug (suspension):

aquatest.jpg

And we are talking about concentration in the blood, but during the first pass, part of the drug remains in the liver. Try to imagine how the concentration in the liver increases.

The amplitude is very different, the release curve is completely different.
For example, oral drugs:

View attachment 280449

View attachment 280451

The oil cannot release the active substance as quickly.

Injectable drug (suspension):

View attachment 280453

And we are talking about concentration in the blood, but during the first pass, part of the drug remains in the liver. Try to imagine how the concentration in the liver increases.
Okay so putting our little debate aside for the moment, if the tablets cause more of an estrogen spike and the release is much quicker - are they going to be more effective for strength gain than the injectable which causes less of an overall increase? I ask this in an overall general sense in a cycle rather than using the compound for pre workout purposes? As we know one of the main ways in which Dbol exerts its effectiveness in size and strength is because of the large estrogen increase it uniquely causes.