MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Okay so putting our little debate aside for the moment, if the tablets cause more of an estrogen spike and the release is much quicker - are they going to be more effective for strength gain than the injectable which causes less of an overall increase? I ask this in an overall general sense in a cycle rather than using the compound for pre workout purposes? As we know one of the main ways in which Dbol exerts its effectiveness in size and strength is because of the large estrogen increase it uniquely causes.
Hello!
Estradiol retains water, that's a fact.
But concentration of estradiol is 300-500 times less than anabolic steroids, especially during a cycle.
Are we assuming that 0.2 nmol/l (200 pmol/l) estradiol can be compared with 100 nmol/l testosterone in anabolic activity? Or we can accept that the increase in strength and mass is due to the accumulation of sarcoplasm (water)?

I'm sorry if I offended. I hope we can communicate more constructively.

Reminder: There are some discounted (50% off) on sale for past, or soon to be past, expiration date products (see link in the "code" box below for availability);
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/discounted
Some of the discounted items have sold out already so please check the availability if interested because there is limited stock of these expiration date items.

Pharmaceuticals are sterile inert chemicals. Experienced and longtime customers know that if proper storage requirements are met (cool, dark, dry location), the quality of the product will not suffer.

Many pharmaceutical products can be safely used for years (maybe even decades) past that date.
"The expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use."
"Most of drug expiration dates information is from the study conducted by the Food and Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military faced tossing out and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from the study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after the expiration date."

REFERENCE: Drug expiry debate: the myth and the reality (US Government's National Institute of Health / NIH.gov National Library of Medicine site)

"...the expiration date doesn't really indicate a point at which the medication is no longer effective or has become unsafe to use. Medical authorities state if expired medicine is safe to take, even those that expired years ago. A rare exception to this may be tetracycline, but the report on this is controversial among researchers. It's true the effectiveness of a drug may decrease over time, but much of the original potency still remains even a decade after the expiration date. Excluding nitroglycerin, insulin, and liquid antibiotics, most medications are as long-lasting as the ones tested by the military. Placing a medication in a cool place, such as a refrigerator, will help a drug remain potent for many years."
REFERENCE: Drug Expiration Dates — Do They Mean Anything? - Harvard Health (Harvard Health Publishing, Harvard Medical School)

This is an opportunity for customers of this warehouse to take advantage of a good deal on some deeply discounted products.

It’s been weeks now on “test e 300” still nothing but I’m sure this blood work is going to say my test levels are sky high lol

It’s been weeks now on “test e 300” still nothing but I’m sure this blood work is going to say my test levels are sky high lol
It doesn't matter what your bloodwork says, good or bad.
"Still nothing"??? sounds like you need to address some other factors such as training, diet, sleep, and lifestyle because even if a product was only 25% of what it should be, you should have some results from your training and nutrition program (even naturals make gains after all).

Bloodwork, while very important and good for the user to monitor his or her health (I encourage everyone to get bloodwork often), is not the way to analyze the contents of a product.

Individual bloodwork results may vary greatly and bloodwork cannot show what is in a vial so it is not a reliable method for determining product quality.
HPLC and/or MS (true analytic methods) are far superior for determining product quality.

Bloodwork determines your response and health markers; it analyzes you the user and your health.

HPLC analyzes the product and determines the contents of a product and quantity of active agent.

In other words, bloodwork tests you, not the product.
HPLC tests the product.

Also, none of us will ever have any way to know what you actually use, how you use it, or how much, or from where it came, etc. So again, bloodwork will not carry any meaning to me.
You can be using another brand, or a different amount than you think, more or less days since the shot, on purpose, or innocently on accident, human error, etc.
There is no way to be objective with bloodwork for determining product quality.

Two different guys can take the same exact dosage from the same exact vial and each have a different bloodwork result.
This is because each of us may metabolize drugs differently -- the same dosage can yield drastically different values between one person to another.
Even the same individual, at different moments in time, may have greatly varied responses to a given drug (or supplements, training methods, or even foods).

With all that said, the most obvious reason bloodwork in useless in term of verifying product quality is because it can NOT show you actual compounds present nor the actual concentrations in the product.

But, let me be clear, everyone should be getting their pre-, mid/intra-, and post cycle bloodwork to assess their responses and make necessary adjustments as a responsible and health conscious user.
Bloodwork is vital for determining the quality of your health.

If you truly want to analyze a product, HPLC and MS on a brand new un-opened vial are the way to determine product quality.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter what your bloodwork says, good or bad.
"Still nothing"??? sounds like you need to address some other factors such as training, diet, sleep, and lifestyle because even if a product was only 25% of what it should be, you should have some results from your training and nutrition program (even naturals make gains after all).

Bloodwork, while very important and good for the user to monitor his or her health (I encourage everyone to get bloodwork often), is not the way to analyze the contents of a product.

Individual bloodwork results may vary greatly and bloodwork cannot show what is in a vial so it is not a reliable method for determining product quality.
HPLC and/or MS (true analytic methods) are far superior for determining product quality.

Bloodwork determines your response and health markers; it analyzes you the user and your health.

HPLC analyzes the product and determines the contents of a product and quantity of active agent.

HPLC tests the product.

Also, none of us will ever have any way to know what you actually use, how you use it, or how much, or from where it came, etc. So again, bloodwork will not carry any meaning to me.
You can be using another brand, or a different amount than you think, more or less days since the shot, on purpose, or innocently on accident, human error, etc.

Two different guys can take the same exact dosage from the same exact vial and each have a different bloodwork result.
This is because each of us may metabolize drugs differently -- the same dosage can yield drastically different values between one person to another.
Even the same individual, at different moments in time, may have greatly varied responses to a given drug (or supplements, training methods, or even foods).

With all that said, the most obvious reason bloodwork in useless in term of verifying product quality is because it can NOT show you actual compounds present nor the actual concentrations in the product.

But, let me be clear, everyone should be getting their pre-, mid/intra-, and post cycle bloodwork to assess their responses and make necessary adjustments as a responsible and health conscious user.
Bloodwork is vital for determining the quality of your health.

If you truly want to analyze a product, HPLC and MS on a brand new un-opened vial are the way to determine product quality.

Consider having the analytic lab include a photo of the sample you submit to confirm it is a brand new and unopened product, and show the authentication code to verify it is genuine.
I have bloods from real testosterone to compare it to actually from a different source on this board so yes bloodwork will be able to show product quality

I have bloods from real testosterone to compare it to actually from a different source on this board so yes bloodwork will be able to show product quality
Bloodwork tests you, not the product.
HPLC tests the product.

Bloodwork tests you, not the product.
HPLC tests the product.

It Doesn’t matter if bloodwork doesn’t carry any meaning to you at least if somebody sees it then they will know you are selling fake stuff so it could help someone save their time and money

It Doesn’t matter if bloodwork doesn’t carry any meaning to you at least if somebody sees it then they will know you are selling fake stuff so it could help someone save their time and money
Pharmacom Labs is one of the oldest and most respected brands in the world with thousands of satisfied customs -- this good reputation would not have been earned by selling fake gear.

There is no incentive or reason to produce anything fake. Selling fakes only make a little money for a short time then its quickly over; but producing high quality products and building world-wide brand recognition makes a business long-term income and respected reputation which are far more valuable.

Your bloodwork is not able to determine product quality as I have already explained.

If bloodwork determines product quality, then all the many good bloodwork results others have posted should prove to you that the product is good.
But, you don't feel that their result proves anything about what you have do you? And, as such, you even prove my point -- bloodwork is subjective and not a way to determine product quality.

For example, how do we objectively and definitively know:
• What you actually used (if anything)?
• How much of it you used?
• How you used it?
• How long it has been used?
• How long it has been since the previous shot?
• That you make some innocent human error or take the wrong amount?
• That you purposely take less or something else to produce poor results to bash us?
• That you are genuine and not a shill working for a competitor?
• That you are not just a troll (for attention or just to be negative)?

There is no way to resolve this. Anyone can say anything online.
If your words are enough proof, then why don't others words carry the same value? Others have said they have great results. What makes you infallible and so reliable?

You mentioned that after weeks now you still have nothing in terms of results. But even natural athlete have results. Even without any gear at all or total fake, you should have results from weeks on your programs of training and nutrition.
So your issues are from some other factor.

I can take anything, or nothing at all, right now and then get a bloodwork-- the result doesn't prove much.

Many years and thousands of loyal customers all happy with the products -- an world-wide reputation for high quality products -- years and years of HPLC analysis results -- all showing Pharmacom Labs produces some of the best gear in the world...
That carries a lot more weight than your words or alleged results.

Your bloodwork is very important for you to monitor your health, so please do get it and I am happy to help you look at it to optimize your health.

Pharmacom Labs is one of the oldest and most respected brands in the world with thousands of satisfied customs -- this good reputation would not have been earned by selling fake gear.

There is no incentive or reason to produce anything fake. Selling fakes only make a little money for a short time then its quickly over; but producing high quality products and building world-wide brand recognition makes a business long-term income and respected reputation which are far more valuable.

Your bloodwork is not able to determine product quality as I have already explained.

If bloodwork determines product quality, then all the many good bloodwork results others have posted should prove to you that the product is good.
But, you don't feel that their result proves anything about what you have do you? And, as such, you even prove my point -- bloodwork is subjective and not a way to determine product quality.

For example, how do we objectively and definitively know:
• How you used it?
• That you purposely take less or something else to produce poor results to bash us?

If your words are enough proof, then why don't others words carry the same value? Others have said they have great results. What makes you infallible and so reliable?

You mentioned that after weeks now you still have nothing in terms of results. But even natural athlete have results. Even without any gear at all or total fake, you should have results from weeks on your programs of training and nutrition.
So your issues are from some other factor.

I can take anything, or nothing at all, right now and then get a bloodwork-- the result doesn't prove much.

Many years and thousands of loyal customers all happy with the products -- an world-wide reputation for high quality products -- years and years of HPLC analysis results -- all showing Pharmacom Labs produces some of the best gear in the world...
That carries a lot more weight than your words or alleged results.

Your bloodwork is very important for you to monitor your health, so please do get it and I am happy to help you look at it to optimize your health.
I agree you have a good scam going

Hi. Small problem with my recent international order. I ordered 4 boxes of Oxandrolonos 25mg. 3 of the boxes are 25mg, but the 4th box is 10mg! I know the boxes look nearly identical, but it’s a pretty major oversight by basicstero. I’m a long time customer. Please assist here. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2004.jpeg
    IMG_2004.jpeg
    532.4 KB · Views: 36
Hi. Small problem with my recent international order. I ordered 4 boxes of Oxandrolonos 25mg. 3 of the boxes are 25mg, but the 4th box is 10mg! I know the boxes look nearly identical, but it’s a pretty major oversight by basicstero. I’m a long time customer. Please assist here. Thanks.
Please see the info in my post quoted below about how to contact the source directly on the store website.
In addition, I will send you a PM to try to help get a replacement for you as well.
An innocent mistake by the warehouse packers, but my apology for the inconvenience.
Don't worry, I am confident I can get this resolved for you.
How-To Contact Basicstero Customer Support

Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "Messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

You can find this new option on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
XP9kbjK.jpg

Hi, please don't worry, I received your private message and replied to it, we will definitely look into your problem and help you.

Yeap! I also use testosterone E300.
I wanna be 7 feet tall, but I'm still 6 feet...
I want to get a Nobel Prize, but nothing yet!

Only muscles grow and sex every day :-(

Don't tell something that you cannot back up with evidence.
Oh! I can!

BW1.jpg

Oh! I can!

View attachment 280755

Hi, thank you for your test results, hope you are satisfied with the quality of our products, if you have any questions in the future, feel free to ask them right here, we will always help.

Oh! I can!

View attachment 280755

Nobody believes this I will post real blood work of actually using the test e 300

Nobody believes this I will post real blood work of actually using the test e 300
How will we know:
• How you used it?

If your words are enough proof, then why don't others' words carry the same value? Others have said they have great results. What makes you infallible and more reliable than others?

I thank everyone for sharing their bloodwork results and I strongly encourage bloodword for users to monitor their health as part of responsible usage.

But, regardless of high or low results ("good" or "bad"), as I have already explained, bloodwork is not able to determine product quality.
While it is nice to see good bloodwork results, they also do not prove product quality.
Likewise, low (or "bad") bloodwork results do not prove anything about products either.

HPLC tests the product.

Get HPLC results to know what is in a product.