MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

TD Photo! I'm very impressed with the packaging. Only a couple of weeks from ordering. I really appreciate the extra gift as well PHL! I feel special lol, this is the first time a source has ever sent me a gift with my order. Very cool.
Hi, glad you got your order, thanks for writing about it. If you have any questions in the future, feel free to write them right here, we will always help.

Basicstero.ws is the Direct from Manufacturer Pharmacom Labs Store.
When ordering from Basicstero, customers can be confident they will receive genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
Reminder: the International Warehouse ships World-Wide and offers one free reship attempt per order for lost or seized packs.
All products come directly from the Pharmacom Labs manufacturer!

@Fullchamber I will bring the reply here in a more appropriate part of the forums. The "analytic labs testing" section is only for posting analytic results.
That other guy is a troll or maybe even a paid shill just trying to bash us.
Just because he disrespects the forum rules and community, we don't have to join him with it. So I'll reply here out of respect for the intended purposes of each section and community.
Also, I have read one of your posts in which yoi mentioned that your injectables have 5%-10% Ethly Oleate. I have heard that it’s quite a bit toxic and causes organ inflammation over a period of time. What’s your take on that?
Yes, all of the oils use a carrier a grape seed oil (GSO) with 5%-10% EO in the carrier formula.
Details are listed on the Innovations page linked in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations
I have heard that in very rare cases some people may be allergic and/or get some irritation from EO (as can be the case with any carrier).
As with any new product, or any other brand, please consider trying only a very small shot the first time to evaluate your individual response to the carrier oil.
However, for most people, the carrier formula in Pharmacom Labs products makes the shots smoother and more comfortable.
Thousands of people around the world use Pharmacom Labs products without any issues.
Pharmacom Labs has a well-established reputation of high-quality products and excellence.

Ok guys, it's time for me to call it a night.
Weekend is here so I'm taking a break to spend time with my family.
I'll check back here in a couple days.
Have a great weekend everyone :)

@Fullchamber I will bring the reply here in a more appropriate part of the forums. The "analytic labs testing" section is only for posting analytic results.
That other guy is a troll or maybe even a paid shill just trying to bash us.
Just because he disrespects the forum rules and community, we don't have to join him with it. So I'll reply here out of respect for the intended purposes of each section and community.

Yes, all of the oils use a carrier a grape seed oil (GSO) with 5%-10% EO in the carrier formula.
Details are listed on the Innovations page linked in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations
I have heard that in very rare cases some people may be allergic and/or get some irritation from EO (as can be the case with any carrier).
As with any new product, or any other brand, please consider trying only a very small shot the first time to evaluate your individual response to the carrier oil.
However, for most people, the carrier formula in Pharmacom Labs products makes the shots smoother and more comfortable.
Thousands of people around the world use Pharmacom Labs products without any issues.
Pharmacom Labs has a well-established reputation of high-quality products and excellence.
you’re worried about me disrespecting forum rules YOU ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY YOU FUCKING SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT

you’re worried about me disrespecting forum rules YOU ARE STEALING PEOPLES MONEY YOU FUCKING SCAMMING PIECE OF SHIT
Hi, our store has been running for many years, a thread on this forum was created in 2015, over 32,000 posts have been written here in that time. There are thousands of feedbacks posted here about receiving orders, as well as analyses confirming the quality of our products, if we were cheating customers, we would not be able to work all these years.

Hello, will you refill primo 200 in warehouse 1 in the future? The Customer service told me that now only US warehouse provides primo 200,

Hello, will you refill primo 200 in warehouse 1 in the future? The Customer service told me that now only US warehouse provides primo 200,
Hi! We have restocked the international warehouse by 25 pieces, but pharmaprim 200 will not be temporarily available in the international warehouse for the time being, only in the Domestic warehouse for now.

Hi! We have restocked the international warehouse by 25 pieces, but pharmaprim 200 will not be temporarily available in the international warehouse for the time being, only in the Domestic warehouse for now.
Thank you @PHL Official for the reply and information.

Dear customers,
If the Bitcoin transfer fee is too high for you, you can use USDT instead. This payment method has a much lower fee.
Good luck with your purchases!

I also have a little bit of PIP with the Primo 200 (no big deal).
But that's to be expected because 200 mg/mL is very high concentration for Primo (double the standard product). Primo-200 for me is the only way to get enough Primo without having to do many shot in a week so it worth the chance of some PIP for me.
However, its not a problem because who is going to run Primo as a solo compound? There needs to be some Test present to provide some aromatizable substrate. And, often, guys are running other additional compounds.
Mix the other oils in with Primo-200 shots and it will reduce any PIP.

Hi, I was wondering if a representative or employee could help me. I tried using the contact us page but it’s not working when I try to send a message. Pretty sure it’s bugged and doesn’t work.

Anyways I just want to make sure you guys have received my payment information, because on the website it says it will confirm within 24 hour and it’s been over 24 hours.
It still says waiting for payment on my orders.

Anyway if someone could help me out it would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi, I was wondering if a representative or employee could help me. I tried using the contact us page but it’s not working when I try to send a message. Pretty sure it’s bugged and doesn’t work.

Anyways I just want to make sure you guys have received my payment information, because on the website it says it will confirm within 24 hour and it’s been over 24 hours.

Hi, please don't worry, private message me your order number and I will check the payment information.

You can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "Messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

You can find this new option on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
XP9kbjK.jpg

Also, for the fastest and smoothest service, please be sure that you entered the payment transaction details correctly (please see my post quoted below for more info).
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

If everything was done correctly, they are likely just working through a queue of many orders and will get to your in the order it was received. If all the info is accurate and correct, there is nothing to worry about and the source will confirm your payment soon.