MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

No need I have blood work using real testosterone so if my blood work test levels come back at my normal levels even though I’m using a much higher dose of the “test e 300” I will know
I’m not posting on here anymore until I go get blood drawn
How will we know:
• What you actually used (if anything)?
• How much of it you used?
• How you used it?
• How long it has been used?
• How long it has been since the previous shot?
• That you make some innocent human error or take the wrong amount?
• That you purposely take less or something else to produce poor results to bash us?
• That you are genuine and not a shill working for a competitor?
• That you are not just a troll (for attention or just to be negative)?

There is no way to resolve this. Anyone can say anything online.
If your words are enough proof, then why don't others' words carry the same value? Others have said they have great results. What makes you infallible and more reliable than others?

Yeap! I also use testosterone E300.
I wanna be 7 feet tall, but I'm still 6 feet...
I want to get a Nobel Prize, but nothing yet!

Only muscles grow and sex every day :-(
lol he expects some magic instant gains maybe -- like how the media and movies portray steroid usage.

But what is strange to me is that he said it was been weeks on the protocol and there are no results.
However, even a complete natural would achieve results after weeks of proper training and nutrition.
Therefore, something else is going on -- maybe not eating enough to grow or something else wrong with training etc.

I'm leaning towards thinking this guy is just a troll though or a shill just bashing to try to cause negativity.
It's not rare online.
Something is strange and just seems suspicious to me.

To be clear, I am Not accusing him of being involved in this next part but just sharing so people can understand the corruption out there.

There is a group from some other boards that demanded from us $15K per month payments or they would post negativer things each month.
You can easily find them online bashing us and other well-established sources.
They bash anyone that will not pay.
Then they promote only their own sources or sources that have payed.
When you pay them, they will say positive things, but if you don't pay they have many online names/accounts and make up negative content.
Most long-time veterans here know the main boards they run and how they do things. Nothing stops them from making accounts on others boards to troll their competition.

Similarly, a few years ago a group went around extorting the actual message boards themselves. The scammers demanded payment from the admin or threatened to report content to the hosting service providers. Some boards that did not pay were reported for facilitating illegal activity and contraband sales; as a result those site were shut-down. The scammers demanded payment or they would get your site shut-down.

This is one of the main reasons why there are rules now on many boards that prohibit direct links to stores, product lists and prices in public.

Last edited:
No need I have blood work using real testosterone so if my blood work test levels come back at my normal levels even though I’m using a much higher dose of the “test e 300” I will know
The only way to confirm this would be sending a sample to Jano or elsewhere to verify purity. I'm all for transparency but it's easy to end up with different results. Not everyone will have the same levels with certain doses. I'm not choosing sides here but RThoads has a great point in this argument..

I’m not posting on here anymore until I go get blood drawn
You've been talking about getting blood work for quiet awhile now, yet, stilllll have posted anything lol. You just sound like a shill at this point. What brand would you like us to bounce to? I am just waiting to hear, "ive never had any problems with X test." lmao

i also found your same stupid ass posts on reddit too bashing PCOM saying the same thing that their test 300 is fake and "im gonna get bloods" . Yet never post any.
And he never came back
My guess is that he will have to wait a little bit to allow his testosterone levels to fall so he can make sure produce a "bad" result.
It might be embarrassing to come back with decent bloodwrok results after he says he has zero results.

All he has to do is skip a week of his shots or cut the dosage down (if he is even using anything at all) and assure that the result will fit his narrative.
Something just seems strange about his posts and attitude; maybe he is a shill but I think he is just trolling.
Not very hard to fake a shitty bloodwork result.

Watch, for some reason his result will count as the gold standard but all the many others that have shared good results don't count.

Even if he is genuine and gets a good bloodwork result, he may simply choose to not share it because it would prove himself and his own accusations wrong. I think he will only share a low result, or make some excuses.

But, I will be the first to apologize if he has the integrity to actually come back with a good result and share it here. To come back here after all that bullsh1t and show a decent result would be respectable.

Hey guys, what’s typical domestic shipping time frame these days?
Domestic transit usually takes a week, or sometimes less, from the time the order is handed over to the postal service.

The order status will update to "Order processing" after payment has successfully been received and confirmed.
Then it usually only takes up to a few days to move from the processing status (sorting and packing order) to being shipped out.
After that, it is in the postal system's possession and dependent upon them.

For the fastest and smoothest service, please be sure to enter the payment details correctly after the payment transaction has been sent (please see my post quoted below for more info).
Basicstero "Submit Payment Info" Guide

This guide gives step-by-step instructions of how to submit payment information on the Basicstero site.

Step-1: Log into your Basicstero account.
a858QoV.jpg

• Step-2: Select "Payment" link from the dashboard options.
DyQ2R9l.jpg

• Step-3: Select the "Submit payment info" option from the menu on the Payment page.
J1t1IRU.jpg

• Step-4: Select the payment method by clicking on the type of method that was used to transfer the funds.
PrSMCiW.jpg

• Step-5: Fill out the form with the information for the payment details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to select the specific order number for which the funds in question were intended to pay; the specific order number must be selected (see example in the image below):
LTLcjsg.jpg

NOTE: Funds may be added to Basicstero store credit by selecting "Balance refill" (pre-loaded funds will show as credit which may be used future purchases without the need to wait for fund transfers).

IMPORTANT NOTE: If "Balance refill" is selected, the specific fund transfer entered will NOT be processed to pay for any outstanding orders; a specific order number must be selected to assign funds to pay for an outstanding order.
YLX5Oe0.jpg

My guess is that he will have to wait a little bit to allow his testosterone levels to fall so he can make sure produce a "bad" result.
It might be embarrassing to come back with decent bloodwrok results after he says he has zero results.

All he has to do is skip a week of his shots or cut the dosage down (if he is even using anything at all) and assure that the result will fit his narrative.
Something just seems strange about his posts and attitude; maybe he is a shill but I think he is just trolling.
Not very hard to fake a shitty bloodwork result.

Watch, for some reason his result will count as the gold standard but all the many others that have shared good results don't count.

Even if he is genuine and gets a good bloodwork result, he may simply choose to not share it because it would prove himself and his own accusations wrong. I think he will only share a low result, or make some excuses.

But, I will be the first to apologize if he has the integrity to actually come back with a good result and share it here. To come back here after all that bullsh1t and show a decent result would be respectable.
I’m just waiting the full six weeks before getting blood drawn to give the “test e 300” a chance to fully saturate but I think we both already know its not real I’ve had low testosterone my whole life so when I am on testosterone I feel much better

I’m just waiting the full six weeks before getting blood drawn to give the “test e 300” a chance to fully saturate but I think we both already know its not real I’ve had low testosterone my whole life so when I am on testosterone I feel much better
When did you start? How many more weeks will we have to listen to this?

TD Photo! I'm very impressed with the packaging. Only a couple of weeks from ordering. I really appreciate the extra gift as well PHL! I feel special lol, this is the first time a source has ever sent me a gift with my order. Very cool.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
TD Photo! I'm very impressed with the packaging. Only a couple of weeks from ordering. I really appreciate the extra gift as well PHL! I feel special lol, this is the first time a source has ever sent me a gift with my order. Very cool.
Very nice :)
Thanks for sharing the positive feedback.
Enjoy a good cycle and gains right in time for summer.

Looking forward to my new shipment. Gonna run some fun new experiments.
What do you have planned?

I've been wanting to run high dosage (1000 to 1200 mg) primo to see what it's like but always putting it off because I really don't want to pin more than twice a week. It's hard for me to fit my two sessions in the schedule and very difficult to have that private downtime twice a week to do things right; I just can't find a way to do more anytime soon.