MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Has anyone else been using the BOL 100 Injectable? I have experienced no results on it whatsoever, it doesn't even feel like there is any Dianabol in it? Just feels like straight GSO oil, curiously there are no Jano's on it either.
Hi, all of our products contain exactly the active ingredient listed on the packaging. We regularly test our products and publish the test results here to confirm this, you can see many test results on the previous pages of this thread.

Has anyone else been using the BOL 100 Injectable? I have experienced no results on it whatsoever, it doesn't even feel like there is any Dianabol in it? Just feels like straight GSO oil, curiously there are no Jano's on it either.
I used it a few users ago for a very short time just to try it out. It was strong and I felt a boost in strength using it as a pre-workout about an hour or so before I went to lift. but it had some notable PIP and I am also sensitive to amortization so I did not continue using it for long.

If you are interested in getting it tested please see the "SPECIAL CONDITIONS" section on the "Terms & Consitions" page on the sources site.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/terms
Regardless of results, the customer will get a free vial to replace the one sent for testing. If results are poor (more than 10% below label claim), the customer will get compensated for testing and still get a replacement vial for his or her time and effort.

But I have no authority to make binding agreements so please read the terms on the source's site and contact the source's customer service on the Basicstero site to communicate directly with the source via email to make any testing arrangements.

Please see my post quoted below for more info about how to contact the source directly.
How-To Contact Basicstero Customer Support

Now you can contact Basicstero’s customer support directly via an internal messenger in your account instead of filling out a form on the “Contact Us” page.

For your convenience, Basicstero has added a "Messages" section on the store website where you can contact customer support for any questions or help you need (such as with payment, ordering, account, etc.).

You can find this new option on the top bar when logged into your Basicstero account.
XP9kbjK.jpg

Hi, all of our products contain exactly the active ingredient listed on the packaging. We regularly test our products and publish the test results here to confirm this, you can see many test results on the previous pages of this thread.
Where are the results for the BOL 100 please?

Hello. BOL100 is definitely not empty.
I injected it 0.3ml every day for 7 weeks.
Before adding BOL100 I only used testosterone so I felt the difference pretty quickly.
However, unlike tablets, BOL100 almost does not retain water, so I did not notice any rapid weight gain. At the same time, I felt an increase in strength and accelerated recovery.
Unfortunately I did not do any tests during the course.
The effect was definitely noticeable.

barbell001, how did you use BOL100?​

Before adding BOL100 I only used testosterone so I felt the difference pretty quickly.
However, unlike tablets, BOL100 almost does not retain water, so I did not notice any rapid weight gain. At the same time, I felt an increase in strength and accelerated recovery.

barbell001, how did you use BOL100?​

It definitely is empty, I know exactly how Dbol inject feels upon injection and with this batch there is NOTHING in it. I used 60mg everyday, when I use it I run it as a cycle compound, not a pre workout. 60mg everyday is more than sufficient to get results from, 40mg is all you should really need. No strength, no weight gain, no increased power, no water retention in joints from elevated estrogen, no aromatisation. I have used both the Amps and Vials and am sure it is all the same batch of oil in both, despite them labelling batch numbers as being different. Surely they must run Tests when they have made a batch of product to check it is what the label claims before selling it to the public?

Where are the results for the BOL 100 please?
As soon as we run another test, we will be sure to post the results here for the product you are interested in. You can also read many reviews about our products right in this thread, several people have replied to you right on this page, also this product has been written about many times already. Please note that 1604 pages have been written in this thread since 2015, if there were any problems with our products we would have been out of business all these years.

Hi, thank you for your detailed review, glad to hear you are happy with the quality of our products.

It definitely is empty, I know exactly how Dbol inject feels upon injection and with this batch there is NOTHING in it. I used 60mg everyday, when I use it I run it as a cycle compound, not a pre workout. 60mg everyday is more than sufficient to get results from, 40mg is all you should really need. No strength, no weight gain, no increased power, no water retention in joints from elevated estrogen, no aromatisation. I have used both the Amps and Vials and am sure it is all the same batch of oil in both, despite them labelling batch numbers as being different. Surely they must run Tests when they have made a batch of product to check it is what the label claims before selling it to the public?
I’ve never had any issues with Pcoms stuff, however, why would you pick a product with zero lab tests on it? Not many people use injectable dbol so it’s gonna be hard to find reviews on it.

I’ve never had any issues with Pcoms stuff, however, why would you pick a product with zero lab tests on it? Not many people use injectable dbol so it’s gonna be hard to find reviews on it.
Plenty of people I know use injectable Dbol, my question was for people who have used the product - you haven't.

As soon as we run another test, we will be sure to post the results here for the product you are interested in. You can also read many reviews about our products right in this thread, several people have replied to you right on this page, also this product has been written about many times already. Please note that 1604 pages have been written in this thread since 2015, if there were any problems with our products we would have been out of business all these years.
When I can afford to do so, I will send a full pack of the Amps off (I bought 5) and 1 of the Vials off to be tested (I got 4). I won't be using either of them anyway.

I have used a lot of BOL 100 in previous years and it was brilliant, no issues there at all and no denying it was a great product. Since it has been relaunched it is totally different though, all I hoped for was that it is still as good as it use to be. Been through many packets of the 10mg tablets too and they were very effective.

Plenty of people I know use injectable Dbol, my question was for people who have used the product - you haven't.
I'm specifically referring to pcom. I've never heard of anyone using it, and this extends to any of their injectable orals like Anadrol, Winny, etc. Therefore, I've been hesitant to order them. I've used their Test E, EQ, Primo, Anadrol orals, dbol orals, TNE (Test Base), all of which were legit. It seems strange to fabricate such an inexpensive product. You definitely deserve a new batch, a refund, or free testing at their expense.

I'm specifically referring to pcom. I've never heard of anyone using it, and this extends to any of their injectable orals like Anadrol, Winny, etc. Therefore, I've been hesitant to order them. I've used their Test E, EQ, Primo, Anadrol orals, dbol orals, TNE (Test Base), all of which were legit. It seems strange to fabricate such an inexpensive product. You definitely deserve a new batch, a refund, or free testing at their expense.
I personally think an error was made when making the product and that is why there are no tests on it. If it was a good product there would be some as with the other recent tests that are up.

I would much rather be saying its great then I have something to use and buy in 100mg/ml dosage.

Last edited:
I personally think an error was made when making the product and that is why there are no tests on it. If it was a good product there would be some as with the other recent tests that are up.

I would much rather be saying its great then I have something to use and buy in 100mg/ml dosage.
Totally agree. I hope it gets resolved for you.

I don’t think this test e 300 I got recently is real either waiting like 2 more weeks then getting bloodwork

My Test E 250 is definitely real and dosed accurately as confirmed by bloods conducted 1 March. I never posted them because this source doesn’t provide any credit, and I refuse to advertise for a business that refuses to compensate me with credit.

For that reason, combined with their high prices and long 30 day international TA, I simply won’t order from them again.

Last edited:
My Test E 250 is definitely real and dosed accurately as confirmed by bloods conducted 1 March. I never posted them is because this source doesn’t provide any credit, and I refuse to advertise for a business that refuses to compensate me with credit.

For that reason, combined with their high prices and long international TA, I simply won’t order from them again.
I’m going to post mine good or bad

I don’t think this test e 300 I got recently is real either waiting like 2 more weeks then getting bloodwork
I posted my bloods last year on 300 & was also on EQ. Cycle was 600 test / 600 EQ and test levels were above 6000. The compounds are defiantly real and it’s absolutely retarded to fake testosterone lol is so cheap to make and why would a source do that only to get shitted on by us on the forum and make zero sales ?

Last edited:
Wow. As I said before "my bird landed" I was happy as fly in shit. So I was trying to get another one in, but " Pay by card" option wasn't there anymore. Also there is no more Prvrn.
My luck as usual
You guys will bring Card Pay option back again ?Also, will you have Clmd and Prvrn any time soon?

I checked it 4 months ago:

great stuff

I’ve never had any issues with Pcoms stuff
I'm specifically referring to pcom. I've used their Test E, EQ, Primo, Anadrol orals, dbol orals, TNE (Test Base), all of which were legit.
I posted my bloods last year on 300 & was also on EQ. Cycle was 600 test / 600 EQ and test levels were above 6000. The compounds are defiantly real and it’s absolutely retarded to fake testosterone lol is so cheap to make and why would a source do that only to get shitted on by us on the forum and make zero sales ?
Hi, thank you for writing about your experience with our products, glad you are happy with their quality.