MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Got a weird one. I received numerous confirmation emails that my order was confirmed, and then shipped. Even on my account on the site it says it was shipped, but then I look and see on my account I got a message saying my payment was rejected? Could this be a glitch since it says the order was shipped (I have not gotten tracking number yet).
Hey!
Give me your information in PM, plz! We'll check and fix it.

Got a weird one. I received numerous confirmation emails that my order was confirmed, and then shipped. Even on my account on the site it says it was shipped, but then I look and see on my account I got a message saying my payment was rejected? Could this be a glitch since it says the order was shipped (I have not gotten tracking number yet).
Yup i already did that, but was just wondering if someone could provide further information on here. Thanks
Hi, please don't worry, you probably did two transfer notifications, so the money was credited, the order confirmed, and the second notification removed.

If it says in your personal cabinet that your order has been shipped, then everything is fine and you will receive your track number soon.

30 days from order to touchdown. Order was correct including $600 in promo items.

Was pleasantly surprised to find 4 blister packs of different orals I look forward to sampling, as a free gift in addition to all my promos.

Packaging was decent, but stealth was excellent. Made me laugh a bit when I saw the items and it took me alot of attention to detail to figure out what was what (which is a good thing).

As part as of this order, I purchased nearly 100ml of their Primo which I’ll be sending for janotesting in a few weeks.

Their Tren is much darker then most which suggests oxidation of the hormone, which can lead to degradation. Will it make much difference? Probably not.

Overall, it was a good purchase experience. Was a little frustrating to watch my package sit for two weeks once it cleared customs, but that’s no fault of the source. Going forward, I’d likely order domestic only.
Hi, glad to hear you received your order, thanks for writing about it.

If you have any questions in the future, feel free to ask about it right here.

Also note that the color of the oil may vary from batch to batch, you don't need to worry about this.

30 days from order to touchdown. Order was correct including $600 in promo items.

Was pleasantly surprised to find 4 blister packs of different orals I look forward to sampling, as a free gift in addition to all my promos.

Packaging was decent, but stealth was excellent. Made me laugh a bit when I saw the items and it took me alot of attention to detail to figure out what was what (which is a good thing).

As part as of this order, I purchased nearly 100ml of their Primo which I’ll be sending for janotesting in a few weeks.
Awesome! congrats on a very nice touchdown.

30 days turnaround time from order to delivery sounds very good for international.
That's about right in the average time-frame from my experience; sometimes they takes a little longer or a little faster but usually tell people about 4 weeks is a reasonable estimate.

Their Tren is much darker then most which suggests oxidation of the hormone, which can lead to degradation. Will it make much difference? Probably not.
You can be confident that the Tren is excellent.
Check out the recent Tren analytic testing results in the Jano reports quoted below.
PHARMA TREN E200: Trenbolone Enanthate 200 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
Pk6esGr.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 195.23 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023
PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
Ma04Z2D.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Acetate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 103.78 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023

Overall, it was a good purchase experience. Was a little frustrating to watch my package sit for two weeks once it cleared customs, but that’s no fault of the source. Going forward, I’d likely order domestic only.
Thank you for the positive feedback and taking the time to post a detailed review of your experience.
Enjoy the products and I hope you make some good gains!

Does phamacom not produce clomid anymore? It s hard to find
Toremifene, a more modern SERM, is an analogue to Clomid and Tamoxifen.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/pct/farestos-pills-20mg

Please have a look at the informative posts I made about it in the posts quoted below:
Toremifene (Fareston) – A More Modern SERM – is Available in the Basicstero Store

Toremifene Citrate is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) derived from triphenylethylene. It was patented and approved in Europe in the mid 1990's to treat metastatic ER+ breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Toremifene (Fareston) is an analogue of Tamoxifen and Clomid which can be used to replace these older compounds.
JpCWPh6.jpg
In bodybuilding toremifene citrate is used by men as a drug for post-cycle therapy (PCT) to counteract and/or block some of the effects of excessive estradiol in the body as a result of aromatization of various androgens used. In particular, toremifene is used to restore levels of endogenous testosterone in blood as well as to prevent the estrogen-related side effect of gynecomastia.
In its chemical structure toremifene is very similar to tamoxifen and clomiphene. However, toremifene is a new generation drug and has less toxic side effects than tamoxifen.

For a more effective boost in testosterone production toremifene dosage should be in the range of up to 120 mg per day. This dose can be maintained for a first week of PCT; then, 100mg/day for the second week of PCT; and, finally 60mg/day for the remaining 3 – 4 weeks of PCT. Of course, exact dosages should be determined individually based on blood work results.

This innovative SERM is currently available as a 50 count blister strip of 20 mg tablets at the link in the "code" box below:
Code:
https://basicstero.ws/pct/farestos-pills-20mg

Toremifene Information:
lGWzNBU.jpg

Toremifene Description (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is an anti-estrogenic drug, specifically classified as a Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulator (SERM) with mixed agonist and antagonist properties. It is a non-steroidal triphenylethylene derivative, similar in structure and action to both Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) and Clomid (clomiphene citrate). Toremifene citrate is used for the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women with estrogen-receptor positive or estrogen-receptor unknown (unsure if the cancer is estrogen responsive) tumors. It works by attaching to the estrogen receptor in various tissues in a competitive manner, blocking endogenous estrogen from exerting biological activity. As an anti-estrogen in many tissues, male bodybuilders and athletes may use toremifene citrate to counter some of the side effects associated with the use of aromatizable or estrogenic anabolic/androgenic steroids. This may include gynecomastia, body fat gain, and increased water retention.

The triphenylethylene compounds (toremifene citrate, tamoxifen citrate, clomiphene citrate) tend to be somewhat intrinsically estrogenic in the liver. This means that while they can block estrogenic activity in some areas of the body, they can actually act as estrogens in this other key area. Estrogenic action in the liver is important in the regulation of serum cholesterol (it tends to support HDL synthesis and LDL reductions). Since steroid-using bodybuilders are already dealing with the negative cardiovascular effects of these drugs, compounding the issue with aromatase inhibitors (which will lower total serum estrogen levels) may not always be the best option. Using a drug that blocks gynecomastia, for example, while at the same time supporting improved cholesterol values, might be much more ideal. In terms of which triphenylethylene agent is most effective in this regard, evidence suggests that the positive lipid altering benefits of toremifene are significantly stronger than those of tamoxifen, a drug normally favored for this purpose. Toremifene citrate may, therefore, be the preferred antiestrogen among those concerned about their lipid profiles.

History (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate was approved by the FDA as a prescription drug in 1997. It is sold in the U.S. under the Fareston brand name, which is made by GTx, Inc. Fareston is also available in over two dozen other countries including Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.

Structural Characteristics (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is classified as a selective estrogen receptor modulator, with both agonist and antagonist properties. It has the chemical designation 2-{p-[(Z)-4-chloro-1,2-diphenyl-1-butenyl]phenoxy}-N,N-dimethylethylamine citrate (1:1).

Side Effects (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate appears to be well tolerated, with a low incidence of serious side effects. In clinical trials, common side effects associated with its use included hot flashes (35%), sweating (20%), elevated liver enzymes (19%), nausea (14%), vaginal discharge (13%), dizziness (95%), edema (5%), vomiting (4%), and vaginal bleeding (2%). Other observed rare adverse events that may or may not be linked to toremifene citrate administration include low white blood cell and platelet counts, skin discoloration or dermatitis, constipation, difficulty breathing, partial motor paralysis, tremor, vertigo, itching, anorexia, visual disturbances, loss of strength, hair loss, depression, jaundice, and rigors (stiffening of the muscles). Antiestrogens may harm the developing fetus and should never be used during pregnancy.

Administration (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is FDA approved for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women with estrogen-receptor positive or unknown tumors. The recommended dose is one 60 mg tablet administered once per day. When used (off-label) to mitigate the estrogenic side effects of anabolic/androgenic steroid use, male athletes and bodybuilders may use 30 mg to 60 mg per day during steroid treatment.

Availability (credit: Llewellyn, William. “ANABOLICS” 11th ed. 2017.):
Toremifene citrate is widely available under the Fareston brand name. It is not commonly sold on the black market, nor is it a high-profile item for counterfeiters.
Why is Tamoxifen Carcinogenic? What Makes Toremifene Less Toxic?
zVWoHo2.jpg

Most of these compounds may lead to long-term toxic effects. For instance, tamoxifen induces liver cancer in rats after prolonged administration, which has been attributed to the generation of DNA-alkylating species from the metabolism of the stilbene framework. It has been proposed that cytochrome P450 hydroxylates tamoxifen at the allylic position of the ethyl side chain, leading to an alcohol, which can generate a highly delocalized allylic cation 3.6 and therefore alkylate DNA to give product 3.7 through an SN1 mechanism (Fig. 3.6 below).
(Reference: Triphenylethylene - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics)

k1BUSJ8.jpg

This proposal also explains the lack of carcinogenicity of toremifene, which can be attributed to destabilization of the positive charge in 3.8 by the inductive effect of the chlorine substituent at the position adjacent to the allylic carbon (Fig. 3.7 below).
(Reference: Triphenylethylene - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics)

Nl4CHEb.jpg

PHARMA TEST C250: Testosterone Cypionate 250 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
RS2mEKR.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Testosterone Cypionate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 243.51 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

Primo 200 is back in stock!
Our amazing, original product contains the entire 200 mg of active ingredient!
Remember that the product did well in @janoshik tests!
Quality at a great price, only with us!

any of your UK resellers stocking Pharmacom these days? @PHL Official -

specifically looking for the mix 6

Cheers
Basicstero.ws is the Direct from Manufacturer Pharmacom Labs Store.
When ordering from Basicstero, customers can be confident they will receive genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Code:
https://basicstero.ws
Reminder: the International Warehouse ships World-Wide and offers one free reship attempt per order for lost or seized packs.
Also, the discreet packaging option may be selected during the check-out process to further hide the contents if increased stealth is desired.
All products come directly from the Pharmacom Labs manufacturer!

Primo 200 is back in stock!
Our amazing, original product contains the entire 200 mg of active ingredient!
Remember that the product did well in janoshik tests!
Quality at a great price, only with us!
Awesome! it's always goods news to see the PRIMO 200 back in stock.
I know what will be in my next order :)

Thinking about adding dbol to my regiment, what’s everyone’s experience with Pharmacom 10 ?
The Dbol recently tested very good. Check out the analysis result in the post quoted below.
DIANABOLOS: Dianabol from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
BtVr1WF.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient Methandienone.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 10.51 mg.

Analysis conducted: 05 January 2024

Greetings team- been a bit since I’ve placed an order, but when ordering tonight, on the “submit payment info” page it’s asking for a transaction ID and a screenshot of the payment page.

I don’t remember those items being requested before, especially not the screenshot of the payment page. In this new/legit? Thanks

Greetings team- been a bit since I’ve placed an order, but when ordering tonight, on the “submit payment info” page it’s asking for a transaction ID and a screenshot of the payment page.

I don’t remember those items being requested before, especially not the screenshot of the payment page. In this new/legit? Thanks
Yes, this is the new rules.

@PHL Official any plans to restock domestic us gh? Sorry if I missed any notes about this.
GH is currently not available and not in stock in any of the warehouses (not even in the international warehouse either). So there is none to try to send to the domestic warehouse at this time.
I don't have any estimate regarding when it will be available again.
The source will make an announcement if/when it is available again.