MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Writing this to give other members a heads up to be prepared for the situation I’m in.

I’ve been ordering from Pcom basicstero store since 2015 and have had nothing but positive things to say.

In November, I placed a sizable order from the international warehouse like I have many times before. China post eventually hands the package off to USPS and the tracking number provided by basicstero then begins to register and track with USPS.

This time, my order took close to 2 months and then randomly said on 17track the order had been delivered to my home. My ring light footage shows no package being delivered. USPS shows no record of the package ever existing. I go to the post office and inquire, and again they tell me they have no record of the package ever being handed off to USPS despite 17track saying it was delivered to my home. USPS would be the one delivering to the house so something isn’t right.

I contact pharmacom support and they tell me because the international tracking site shows it was delivered, I am shit out of luck, despite usps never having a record of the package. Although this could be someone trying to scam, I would expect someone from basicstero to see my extensive order history and the information I’m providing and realize something is amiss.

So long story short, to the other members, I would bring your business elsewhere, and at the very least stick with the domestic site if you plan on ordering from here in the future, because all it takes is a tracking app saying a package was delivered when it wasn’t and you will be beat on both your order and the money.
Hi there!
I'm sorry to hear you got into such a bad shipping situation! I have already received information about your order and it will be reshipped soon.
We apologize for the inconvenience!

@BigJP Sorry to hear the postal service may have delivered your pack to the wrong address or some other mistake happened along the way.

You have international shipping that shows the pack was shipped and was scanned as delivered to some final destination.

Therefore, we are all in agreement that Basicstero did send you a pack.

I don't think USPS tracking shows the new international express shipping method (the shipping changes that allowed for all of 2023 to enjoy great delivery success with nearly zero losses or seizures).

The international label is not in the USPS system.
You have to use the international tracking services such as:
or

Look at tracking results for my own most recent pack which just arrived a couple days ago. The international shows tracking but there is no record in the USPS system.
urvIrRf.jpg

Try it for yourself if you have some of your own recent orders that have already successfully arrived.
Check the international tracking on 17track, then put that same tracking into the USPS system. Even though you received the pack, there will not be a record in the USPS system.

But why are you saying for others to avoid shopping here?
What did the source do wrong?

I am NOT accusing you of any scam or any dishonesty at all -- I believe you and it sucks if your pack didn't end up in your hands.

What I'm asking is simply what do you feel Basicstero did wrong here?

It sounds like your issue is with the postal service or delivery man.
For example, I recently had a big order (a case) of 3 mL syringes from a very reputable medical supply store have tracking show delivered but nothing was at my address. Then a couple days later and neighbor from one block south of my house, with the same number but different street address, walked over and said she had a big box with my address on it.
Unfortunately, she opened it first because she didn't look at the address and saw the case of syringes and needles.
Thankfully, she didn't suspect anything and just assumed it was for legit medical needs -- she seemed very concerned that it must be very important to someone (maybe caring for someone with special medical needs at my address) so that made her want to find where it was supposed to go.

It's not the first time I had mail end up getting delivered to someone else; likewise, I've received things that had someone else's address on them a few times in my life.

These situations are not because the sender did anything wrong -- they had the correct address on them -- what more could the send do to prevent the postal service from making an error?

And, as you mentioned, regarding scammers, what can a store do if tracking shows an order is delivered?
If a store re-send packs that show delivered, just think how many such claims will suddenly flood in (it sucks that scammers exploit a store's good-will and ruin things for others).

Again, please clarify and let me ask, are you saying Basicstero did something wrong? and, if so, what?
And, what is your suggestion as to how the source should resolve the issue?
Is there any way I can help you?
Wanted to follow up this and publicly thank rthoads for all the help. My frustrations were not with basicstero, they did their job by shipping the products. This landed squarely on the postal service. Luckily, a tracking service does show my packages were never delivered and it seems they are going to make this right by attempting a re ship. I will definitely continue to order from the domestic site moving forward, just as I have for many years.

I am a new account and forum member as per my account creation date but I have been lurking for a few years now. I have been trying to speak up on an issue I've experienced with this vendor for a few days now but my account has just been given permission to post here.

I have ordered from BasicStero for at least a year now - always ordered international warehouse 1 and have not had any issues at all prior to this experience. I am going to be posting this extremely long winded message chronologically to make sure there is no confusion.

My order was placed on November 25th, 2023 as part of their holiday sale. I was in no rush but as the new year passed and I noticed no package, I was concerned. So on January 3rd I decided to research the tracking because this was out of the ordinary, my prior shipments average around 14-21 days in transit. I decided to check the tracking number and noticed that my package was sent out a few days after my order but there were some strange updates on my package tracking that I noticed.

#1) It kept getting this generic updates directly at midnight multiple days in row

#2) my package was already in my destination zip code on the December 24th but then rerouted randomly across the country after sitting in my area for 3 days.
I reached out to BasicStero just incase this was something of concern and was assured to be patient so I chalked it up to just a holiday shipping mishap and maybe it got accidentally rerouted to the wrong facility.

January 12th comes around and I decide to check the tracking again as I still have not received any package. I check and sure enough it says the package delivered on January 8th at 8pm. This was strange not only due to the fact that I didn't have package but also that my courier service does not deliver past 6 pm. I chalked this up to either a missed delivery, a bad update, or a computer glitch. Emailed BasicStero and asked them what I should be doing to continue this process. I received back that the package shows as delivered and I need to submit a lost package claim or some proof of no delivery in order to get a reship.

This is where I started getting irritated. As a previous user stated - we cannot submit a lost claim with our final courier delivery services because USPS has NO evidence of a package every being delivered to me. The tracking number they provided is China Posts tracking number and I would need the identification packages receive whenever they enter USPS hands after passing customs. This back and forth goes on with BasicStero int'l sales for a few days and they keep repeating the same thing back to me and forwarding me to their reshipping policies.

Alright I'm screwed out of reship because they have a shitty policy that requires proof of loss but we cant submit proof of loss without having final courier tracking information - whatever I think, I'll come on here and post to the forums for assistance. This is where things get interesting.

As I said before - when coming to the forum I noticed another member having the exact same issue as me, right around the exact same time as me. Conveniently, they posted their tracking number to the forum and I noticed something - it's very very close to mine
Their tracking number - [EDIT: Potentially personally identifying information removed.]
My tracking number - EDIT: Potentially personally identifying information removed
maybe their package went out at the same time as mine, I am thinking so I decided to look at the deliveries next to each other... Lo and behold. Delivered the EXACT same day - out for delivery in two different cities at the EXACT same time - EXACT same delivery length - and his even has the exact same strange occurrence around the 24th of being in the zip code of final destination and then rerouting all the way across the country. They even end up in the same sorting facilities at one point after separating after customs. Below is the tracking of both packages.

ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

So now I am left with no package - int'l sales is refusing to reship my package and here are some final thoughts on my end.

@RThoads "Therefore, we are all in agreement that Basicstero did send you a pack."

I am in agreement that they provided a tracking number of ANY package to my AREA. There is absolutely no proof of the exact order being sent to my address. This is a known scamming process called Brushing. An insignificant package is sent to a random address in the area of a purchaser to enable the seller to say "Yeah the package delivered sorry bud"

Now I'm not accusing them of scamming because I have no concrete proof - these tracking numbers are so close maybe they got crossed up and mixed up and USPS made an error but I do have incentive!

Our orders were placed right before the Int'l stores prices were decreased. My order was $256(PAID) with $100 worth of promo - but as they've so politely reminded us in this thread and me in email "RESHIP DO NOT GET PROMO ITEMS"
That same Int'l order is now $174 without the PROMO items but just for fun if I did want those items too it would be $232. This means that we spent money on items at a significantly higher profit margin (because they clearly still profit at $174) and are denying promo items which still would be covered with the current prices.

They may not have scammed me - but they are stealing from me. I paid for a product that has not arrived and I'm not the only one. They are refusing to reship my package because their own policy doesn't even make it possible for us to meet their requests. AND even if they did reship - they are refusing to make the purchase whole and are removing promo items even though the amount I paid is greater than the exact same orders current price with no promo.

I trusted y'all to make right on this hence why I emailed them privately multiple times (10+) before I posted on here so please don't think I dislike y'all I'm just frustated and disappointed.

Last edited:
I will say basicstero seems to be willing to try to make things right in my situation, but now that you mention it, I did order during the sale and it included quite a few promo items because of the size of my order. My order ended up being about $1200 just for the paid items, so even a reship of what I paid for would be appreciated, but I’d be losing out on a hefty chunk of products.

Attachments

• IMG_1740.jpeg
    IMG_1740.jpeg
    253.2 KB · Views: 35
I will say basicstero seems to be willing to try to make things right in my situation, but now that you mention it, I did order during the sale and it included quite a few promo items because of the size of my order. My order ended up being about $1200 just for the paid items, so even a reship of what I paid for would be appreciated, but I’d be losing out on a hefty chunk of products.
Jesus Christ bro xD yeah they’ve always been good to me as well but this situation via email has been handled piss poor - I can’t say who’s at fault between them and USPS but they sure as hell aren’t letting me do the right thing nor are they actually reading the emails. Every single response seems to just be a copy and paste of the terms and policies. My associating with your shipping is just me attempting to show that there was clearly something wrong with both our orders that went out at the same time. Who knows man but I will say that I lost nowhere near as much as you hope it all comes pans out and some resolution is able to be had

You guys are really posting full unredacted tracking numbers and publicly stating that you ordered distribution level quantities of controlled substances tied to those tracking numbers with screenshots of your payments on public forums?

Last edited:
You guys are really posting full unredacted tracking numbers and publicly stating that you ordered distribution level quantities of controlled substances tied to those tracking numbers with screenshots of your payments on public forums?
They’ve removed them - oopsies UwU

Last edited:
Hey, everybody!
Today our customer support will give you in private emails USPS tracking numbers for all problem parcels.
With this number you can contact your local post office and then, if possible, provide us with proof that you did not receive the parcel.

Hey, everybody!
Today our customer support will give you in private emails USPS tracking numbers for all problem parcels.
With this number you can contact your local post office and then, if possible, provide us with proof that you did not receive the parcel.
Thank you boys. I have started the process and will let you know when things transpire. I’ll make sure to post an update when this is all resolved.

Thank you boys. I have started the process and will let you know when things transpire. I’ll make sure to post an update when this is all resolved.
Hi, glad to hear you got the tracking number, we are sure your problem will be solved soon, in turn we will do our best to make you satisfied.

Wanted to follow up this and publicly thank rthoads for all the help. My frustrations were not with basicstero, they did their job by shipping the products. This landed squarely on the postal service. Luckily, a tracking service does show my packages were never delivered and it seems they are going to make this right by attempting a re ship. I will definitely continue to order from the domestic site moving forward, just as I have for many years.
Hi, thank you for your understanding and loyalty to our brand, we hope you receive your order soon, if you have any questions in the future - feel free to write them right here, we will definitely help.

Thank you for taking the time to come back and post this.
I appreciate it bro.

I was killing some time today and listening to podcasts on YouTube while sitting at my desk at work. This one in particular brought up the

Youtube Podcast about the basicstero site:
youtube.com/watch?v=KjSBuLG4iHo&t=532

at 32 minuts in they say that the site is selling fakes.
I had my headphones in and was taken back by what I was hearing, so I had to re-listen a couple times.

Other review
I then googled to see other chatter about this and ran across this page:
where reviews stated recently within the past month said that the site was selling fakes.

While I have never used the eroids site for anything, and don't want to stir something up that could be false, it makes me wonder why they went out of their way to state this.

My experience
I have ordered from basicstero before and my blood work came back with results that confirmed that the gear was good. Also, my experience with the order(s) and packaging was good as well.

I haven't searched this forum yet to see if this has already been addressed. What's the deal with all of this?

I was killing some time today and listening to podcasts on YouTube while sitting at my desk at work. This one in particular brought up the

Youtube Podcast about the basicstero site:
youtube.com/watch?v=KjSBuLG4iHo&t=532

at 32 minuts in they say that the site is selling fakes.
I had my headphones in and was taken back by what I was hearing, so I had to re-listen a couple times.

Other review
I then googled to see other chatter about this and ran across this page:
eroids.com/reviews/basicstero.ws
where reviews stated recently within the past month said that the site was selling fakes.

While I have never used the eroids site for anything, and don't want to stir something up that could be false, it makes me wonder why they went out of their way to state this.

My experience
I have ordered from basicstero before and my blood work came back with results that confirmed that the gear was good. Also, my experience with the order(s) and packaging was good as well.

I haven't searched this forum yet to see if this has already been addressed. What's the deal with all of this?
Bro that’s coming from evolutionary. They claim everyone sells bunk gear except the brands they sponsor. They’re a fucking joke lol.

Bro that’s coming from evolutionary. They claim everyone sells bunk gear except the brands they sponsor. They’re a fucking joke lol.
if that’s true, it’s rough that they are putting out dis-information across googles platforms.
I was doing a search on pharmacom and it was one of the first results on YouTube and then on google. I assumed that the video would go into detail on how to identify the real vials, but it never did.

My experience w basicstero has been phenomenal. I’m thinking about having one of my vials I have on order, tested by janoshik if it’s only a couple hundred bucks. When it turns out to be good I’ll post my test result here.

Basicstero.ws is the Direct from Manufacturer Pharmacom Labs Store.
When ordering from Basicstero, customers can be confident they will receive genuine Pharmacom Labs products.
Regardless of warehouse choice, Basicstero customers are always guaranteed 100% authentic Pharmacom Labs products!
Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs, NOT a reseller.

You can check the authenticity of the Basicstero.ws store by entering “Basicstero.ws” in the "DEALERS" section on Pharmacom Labs official site (link in the "code" box below).

Check it for yourself:
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/dealers

Step-1: Go pharmacomlabs.com and select the "Dealers" button on the top bar.
pKhjOly.jpg

Step-2: Enter "Basicstero.ws" in the box, complete the CAPTCHA (if required), and click "SUBMIT" to see the result.
NBdYmju.jpg

All products come directly from the Pharmacom Labs manufacturer!

Important: This source does not take orders via email.
If anyone tries to get you to place a new order via email or a site/link other than the basicstero.ws official store, it may be a scam.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! ALL ORDERS SHOULD ONLY BE PLACED AND PROCESSED THROUGH THE CHECKOUT PROCESS IN THE OFFICIAL STORE!

if that’s true, it’s rough that they are putting out dis-information across googles platforms.
I was doing a search on pharmacom and it was one of the first results on YouTube and then on google. I assumed that the video would go into detail on how to identify the real vials, but it never did.

My experience w basicstero has been phenomenal. I’m thinking about having one of my vials I have on order, tested by janoshik if it’s only a couple hundred bucks. When it turns out to be good I’ll post my test result here.
That’s what they do. You can Google any lab here on Meso and I guarantee the first result will be a thread from evolutionary calling them scammers. Same goes with Anabolex. Both shit websites who push the same “buy from domestic-supply or napsgear” agenda.

My experience

bloodworks (and the quality codes ;-) ) are more credible than bloggers

Sponsors

Latest posts